Destiny of Yesterday 1: Chapter 1

Destiny of Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal and Sulli were the best of friends. They met in kindergarten when they were assigned to work on a project together. From then on, people said that they were attached to the hip, and would fight for each other no matter what. As high school students, they were still together and living as next door neighbors. One thing defined in their friendship was that Krystal was always the prettier one and everyone fell in love with her. Sulli just hid behind Krystal. 

"Wake up sleepyhead, we have to go to school, kaja!" Said Krystal as she threw off Sulli's blanket. Sulli curled up into a ball as she felt the cold wind surround her.

"Aigoo, I don't want to wake up," Said a groggy Sulli.

"Well, hurry up anyways. I have to go on a date with my boyfriend after this too."

"Oh, him," Said Sulli bluntly, but Krystal did not hear. Ever since Krystal started dating, it seemed as if there was some distance between them, and Sulli did not like it. She always imagined them to stick together through everything, however, she knew that growing up meant walking on different paths. Sulli sighed and got up. She walked downstairs in pajamas and her hair still messed up from sleeping. Little did she know, Krystal's boyfriend already arrived to surprise Krystal.

"Oh my god, it's an intruder. What do you want from us, are you trying to steal something?" Shouted Sulli. The supposed intruder sat there with a cold expression on his face.

"No. I am Krystal's boyfriend." In his mind, he thought the woman in front of him was crazy. She was wearing spongebob pajamas and her hair was a mess. On her face there was also a huge pair of glasses. 

Sulli thought, "This person is so cold. Why is Krystal with this person?" To Krystal's boyfriend, she said, "She's upstairs getting ready so just wait." As Sulli was walking over to get something from the fridge, Krystal's boyfriend was already at the fridge. When the door opened, it hit Sulli hard on the chin, yet Krystal's boyfriend never apologized. "Arrogant and cold, what does Krystal see in him. I can admit he has the looks but other than that, nothing. This person is clearly trying to make me hate him, and his mission is accomplished."

The sound of heals clicked on the stairs as Krystal was descending the steps. She was wearing an elegant yet casual summer dress for her date. "Hi oppa!"

Sulli noticed that Minho's expression changed when he heard Krystal's voice. His facial features became much softer and kinder. 

"Hey Krystal!" Minho walked to Krystal and whispered, "Who is this crazy lunatic, she thought I was an intruder, she almost got out a pan to hit me."

"I heard that," Said a glaring Sulli. "Just for your information, you are very arrogant and don't have any social manners. You hit me with the fridge door and didn't bother to apologize. This may sound petty, but you should at least have common courtesy. This place isn't your house. It's me and Krystal's."

"No one has ever called me arrogant, and what if I do think you are a crazy women. Look at you," Replied Minho with a look of disgust. 

"Ookay guys, so I guess this isn't the best time to do this but this is my best friend Choi Sulli and Sulli this is my boyfriend Choi Minho. Now can you guys get along because I was planning on inviting Sulli with us to the Carnival tonight."

Sulli and Minho glared at each other both realizing their same last names. They agreed that they would get along for the sake of Krystal. "Krystal, I'm fine. You don't need to invite me to the Carnival with him. You guys should go on a date alone, no need for me to be there."

"I second that. Oh look, we agreed on something, Sulli, " stated Minho in a mocking tone. Krystal wanted to hide at this moment and wondered why the two most important people in her life wouldn't get along. 

"Fine, we won't go with Sulli. Anyways, we should go to school." She dragged along both Minho and Sulli along with her. "Now, while we walk to school, learn to get along."

-------------------------

In gym class, Sulli was playing soccer, but she landed on her foot in a weird position and it caused excruciating pain for her. She sat on the soccer field massaging her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter