Destiny of Yesterday 1: Chapter 2

Destiny of Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 Years Later...

August 31, 2010, the day Sulli left her homeland, best friend, and first love. It is exactly 7 years later. Sulli changed in many ways. She was no longer the laughing stock of the high school she went to in America. She changed her appearance as well by dropping her glasses for contacts and following fashion trends. In fact, Sulli became popular amongst everyone and made many friends, however, none were as caring as Krystal and Minho were. As time passed, Sulli slowly lost contact with Krystal. Every now and then, Sulli wondered if Krystal was married to Minho.

Sulli found a job back in her homeland and was on the plane flight back. She was excited to eat Korean food again and to speak her native tongue. In the back of her mind, she always wondered how Minho was and if he ever missed her. 

"Welcome to Seoul. The temperature is currently 30 degrees celsius. We thank you for flying with Asian Airlines and hope your stay is enjoyable," Said the plane's speaker. Sulli quickly exited the plane with her belongings and walked in the airport. As she exited she called a taxi and realized something that made her heart skip a beat. Choi Minho's face was on the city skyline billboards. "Oh no, he is a model. I never wanted to see his face again and now I must see his face, even better, I work for a modeling agency, hopefully we won't see each other." 

"Excuse me, taxi driver, who is that person?" Asked Sulli as she pointed towards the billboard with Minho's face on it. 

"You must be new here. He is the most famous model of Seoul. He is Choi Minho."

Sulli couldn't help but ask, "May I ask if he is married to someone named Krystal?"

"Oh, I see, you fell in love with him already. He has so many fans, I see you have become one. But, to answer your question, no. He has said to the press that he has dated someone in high school, however, they broke up about 7 years ago," Replied the taxi driver.

"7 years ago...that was when I left," murmured Sulli.

"What?"

"Nothing." The rest of the car ride was in silence. 

--------------

Sulli would be going to her fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter