Lee Taeyeon/Taemin & Byun Baekhyun

BD Oneshots/Drabbles/Randomness

Taeyeon tries once more to get the move right. Baekhyun peeks in smiling as he caught sight of her dancing. He looks down at the bag in his hand. If flowers and dinner didn't work then maybe giving her some food would. Taeyeon doesn't even notice when he enters the room. Watching her kept a smile on his face. He puts the box down befoer moving closer to dance along with her. She looks surprised but accepts it. That is until Baekhyun misteps tripping her. They fall to the ground with Baekhyun making sure that he broke her fall. "Are you okay Taeyeon?"

"Y-yes...are you okay?"

Taeyeon blushes looking down at Baekhyun. He just laughs softly smiling at her, "Look at how pretty Taeyeon has become..."

"B-Baek--"

"Almost too pretty." The two stare at each other a bright atomosphere growing between them. Baekhyun content to have Taeyeon like this. Taeyeon too embarassed to do anything. He tucks hair behind her ear. "I'll have to beat away all the other men in yout life. Look at no one else. You got it?"

Taeyeon gets up giving Baekhyun a look. It doesn't deter him. He gets up watching her every step of the way. "I have to practice for the next class."

"It's okay. I brought some food. Enjoy~"

"Food?"

"Chicken. Here~" Taeyeon wants to refuse but seeing him open the box changed her mind. She sits down across from Baekhyun. He quickly holds a chicken leg near . When she tries to take it from him, Baekhyun moves away. Taeyeon tries to shout but Baekhyun moves it closer to her. She accepts his attempts to feed her after a few more tries. He pats her head smiling brightly. "Such a good eater~"

Taeyeon makes a face standing up. She steps away starting to dance once again. Baekhyun quickly moves everything out of her way leaning against the wall. He knew she'd be difficult when he first talked to Onew but he liked watching Taeyeon dance. She's the most beautiful like this. Dancing and moving to the beat as her body feels it. Baekhyun smiles wanting nothing more than to see her dance. To see the smile that he saw on her face now. Always bright and happy as she was when she danced.

"Lee Taeyeon...go on a date with me."