V × OC

BD Oneshots/Drabbles/Randomness

She sat like a statue across from him. It's hard to mistake her for anything but a female despite what he was told. Taehyung eyes kept drifting down to her sizable chest. 

A scoff drew his attention back to her face. He felt stupid for being this affected by a female. A half-breed no less. Shin Hyunki, a well-known figure to every vampire idol even to some werewolf idols. If something went wrong she made things right. It's the only reason she's still alive.

"So let me get this straight...you got caught with a meal now instead of being a good little idol you want me to off the human?"

"N-no! I...just make her stop talking....she's exposing me to her friends. I know it's legal now but....my agency doesn't want our races exposed."

She stands up making Taehyung blink before standing up as well. Much to his annoyance, she's taller than him. It wasn't until she grabbed the front of his shirt tugging him behind her that he heard the heels. Taehyung wanted to protest but he needed Hyunki to take care of this human. Hyunki took him towards the back of the club where he expected to find a kitchen or something. No, it was rooms.

"Calm yourself, Vampire. It's just protocol for a sensitive case. And making a human hush is rather sensitive." She jiggled the handle for room 13 before opening it. Hyunki tosses him inside then locks the door. "Now you want her to stop talking?"

"Y-yes. She's been on forums and even the official fan clubs...the hyungs are talking about making me sit out till she loses interest. But....it doesn't seem likely."

Hyunki paces before leaning against the wall. "Give me a name or a photo. And you'll have to deal with how I do things."

Taehyung growls, "Unacceptable! You aren't to kill her!"

Hyunki is suddenly in front of him. "No, what is unacceptable is dealing with you pushy idols just to stay alive. You think you all would be grateful that someone wants to help make your luxury-filled lives even easier. But no... always with demands and conditions.... stuck up pricks the lot of you... If you don't accept my terms then get out of my face."

Taehyung growls pinning her to the wall with one hand on . She just smiles at him making him annoying him further. He increases the pressure on her neck but her smile doesn't waver. "You're nothing but a half breed... you want to live then obey your betters--"

A swift kick to his groin dropped him. Hyunki towers over him then scoff. "I may be a half breed but at least I have all the strengths of your kind and none of the weaknesses. Now have a good day Mister Idol."

Hyunki left him on the ground holding himself. He couldn't believe that he'd been bested by a half-breed never mind a female. 

Once he could move he tried to go back out and find her but she was gone. No one could tell him where to find her. Taehyung didn't know if he wanted to find her to apologize or if he wanted to try to get back at her. His phone chirps reminding him that he had to get back in time to be able to make it to his schedule. Since he'd failed to get her help... the agency would have to help him stop this girl. That would be a lovely chat. Taehyung berated himself the whole way back to the dorm. He should have listened to Hyunki so she'd handle it...

Hyunki sighs wondering if she was too hard on the vampire. No! She decided when she left that horrible relationship that no one would ever treat her like a doormat ever again. If she could survive the abuse of her ex-boyfriend then the stuck-up prissy idols were nothing. Hyunki made her way to her usual hotel only to find said ex-boyfriend outside. She tried to sneak past him but a hand on her elbow let her know she still at sneaking.

"Hyunki just talk to me."

"Let go of me. Right now."

He sighs dropping her arm. "I just wanna talk to you not fight."

"No. We're done doing this routine. I'm your exe so run along. Ignore me and go with one of the many girls you had on your SNS. There's nothing here to talk about."

"Your cousin said you thought you were pregnant."

She laughs, "Which one?"

"Does it matter... Are they right?"

Hyunki uses her vampiric speed to get away from him knowing it would shock the human. "No. I'm not pregnant, just not human. Now get the hell away from me before I call the cops."

"Hyunki you know that doesn't matter to me. I just want to fix things."

She speeds into the hotel going straight to the front desk. Hyundai demands they ban the human because he's stalking her. Which honestly was the truth. He always showed up where she was staying even if she changed hotels. 

There was always a message or seven waiting on her phone from him. Most of the time demanding that she get back together with him. Sometimes begging her to let him fix things. Other times demanding to know why her cousin had told him such and such. Today was the first time she got so angry back at him. She usually just walked away or had others get rid of him. There was still a fear of him in her despite her now knowing she could snap him in half if he bugged her too much.