San --

BD Oneshots/Drabbles/Randomness

At the end of every year, there's an auction held under the guise of a massive charity event among the wealthy and famous in Seoul, South Korea. The cover story isn't quite an outright lie as a fair amount of the money spent is sent to charities picked by the people in attendance. This event isn't tightly guarded because of the high level of fame the guests had. Rather, the nature of the guests. Everyone who attended the auction was not human and no one could know this fact. No one. All the items that were up for auction were things their rightful owners had willingly put up for sale. Two items stood out amongst the hundreds up for sale. Two people were up for sale. One with a label that read thousand year old vampire. The other didn't have a label. One held with metal cuffs on the arms, metal cord wrapping around them and a bit in their mouth to keep them from biting anyone. The other one was bound in typical werewolf fashion despite the empty label not saying anything. The two people for sale were the very last items to be sold. The vampire first.

"This man here was caught going by the name Lee Minho. We have no records of birth or death. The age we have listed is more of a guess as he can give intimate details of century-old things with ease. I suggest you keep all sharp objects and any weapon really far away from him. He has displayed impressive fighting skills." Betting begins and gets heated as Minho starts to shout at everyone. This fiery attitude draws in everyone. The amount skyrocketing as Minho tries to scold them into releasing him. Once the sale finishes the amount was enough to make a poor man wept. They moved on to the final person. 

"Next up, we have a special case. This is San. From outwards appearances and behavior, San is a human. As you can see San is bound much like a werewolf would be. Despite behaving and looking like a human San reacts to werewolf stimuli."

The bids come in so painfully slow. In a last stitch effort the staff ease up on his restraints hoping that the more clear a look at San would draw in more interest in him. One staff member going so far as to try to lift his shirt revealing a round belly. San tries to run away from the staff members on the stage trying to prod him into doing something to catch people's attention. He moves as far away as his restraints will let him go. His terrified behavior made the bids slowly rise. Soon San's sold meaning all items up for sale have been sold. The auction is closed. After everyone collects their items, a small crowds appears to watch what happens with the two men who'd been sold. 

"Release these useless chains. Like he's a threat..."

San's head jerks up to stare down the guy before him. He could smell it. Something inside him perking up at the scent. People around them fidgeting as if they could feel how the scent of this person was affecting San.