Felix --

BD Oneshots/Drabbles/Randomness

Felix woke up on a bed with a stranger leaning over him. He tried to lift his hand but his arm didn't move much. He lifts his head to see his arms strapped to a hospital gurney. The man over him moved over the other side of him, letting Felix get to see the room that he had obscured. It looked like concrete floors and concrete walls. It reminded him of parking structures. Why was he even at this strange place? Felix turned his attention to the man pouring some liquid onto a rag.

"Are you finally conscious? Not gonna pass out this time, are you?" He wasn't sure just how to respond to him. Felix didn't even know who this guy was. As this man brought the rag closer, Felix struggled to against the restraints. If the internet taught him anything, a man approaching you with a rag out wasn't a good thing. "Talk or sleep. That;s the only option kid."

Felix squeezed his eyes closed tight. He felt something against his mouth and nose. After a bit, Felix fought to pull his face away, not liking the way this was making him feel. Things started to slip away even as he fought until he fell unconscious.

 

"Wake up. Come on, please... wake up..."

Felix groans slowly as the commotion pulls him from the empty void that was his dream. He looks around to see much of the same however this room felt far more crowded unlike that last one. There were so many people around them. Just why were they all in this room? Where even was this concrete place? Felix looked at the concerned man in front of him. His body looked like someone who should be able to punch a hole in the wall. The small eyes with so much worry foreign to him. Surely if he wouldn't forget a buff guy like this, if not the muscles, then the big nose and big lips.
Before Felix could talk to him there is a loud creak and the room is flooded with blinding light. The concerned man backs away from him as whoever walked in headed for Felix. It was far too hard to make out features with him being backlit by the door like that. Felix tried to shield his eyes to figure out who this guy was. He had no hopes that he would know this guy either. He hadn't known anyone else so far so why would he know this one.

"You don't look like our usual finds. Tell me your name." Felix let his mind drift to his quiet place. The place where words were just words and fists or feet didn't break bone or bruise him. "...Tch! Well aren't we chatty... Anyone else want to try? I'm bored already."

Felix stayed in his bubble of safety, unaware of things around him. The only thing that snapped him back to his reality being someone tugging him forward by the collar of his shirt. This person seemed to be close to the same height as him so it felt really weird. Almost like he was gonna fall over at any moment. Felix found himself falling to the ground after hearing a growl. He looks up from his spot on the floor to see the concerned man from a moment ago fighting with the man who had been holding him. But he looked different. His eyes were... well, they reminded him of a dog. An angry one, but the sentiment was still there. It took a bit for the other to come in and separate them. When slammed closed, robbing the room of its source of light, Felix felt a hand on his shoulder.

"My name's Chan."

Felix figured that was the least he could do. "Yongbok, but most call me Felix."

"What do you remember about them grabbing you?"

He thought back to how these people came across him. Felix had been nursing wounds from his step mother. The Korean woman hadn't enjoyed the fact that marrying his father meant taking in him as well. Felix decided to leave out that part. He told Chan about sitting in the park when some weird guys started talking to him. Chan quickly provided names based on Felix's descriptions of them. Eunkwang was the leader of this six person group. Changsub and Hyunsik had been the two in here earlier. Changsub the bored one and Hyunsik the handsy one. Supposedly the guy who had him tied up was Sungjae, Chan said that he handled the medical needs of people along side Minhyuk. Felix hadn't seen a second guy.

"Don't try to look for away out. They shot the last guy who did that. ...Hyunsik loves to remind us that we're trapped here."

Felix sighs moving to lean against the wall. 

"If they come in again I want you to hide behind me. They know better than to try to sell me."

"Why is that?"

Chan chuckles running a hand through his hair. "I'm special. That's all you need to know."

The way he said that made that voice in the back of his head speak up. That voice whispered every insecurity, every weak thought and dark urge into Felix's ear as Chan spoke in volumes about his friends. He only heard it cause it highlighted Felix's pain. It pointed out how all he had was a stepmother that wished he was dead. A stepmother that made him work to support her. A step mother that no doubbt had given him to these people now that Felix thought about it. No one had ever found him or crossed paths with him in that park before. Yet Eunkwang's group found him? Felix cradled his head in his hands ignoring the questioning from Chan.