Lee Taeyeon/Taemin & Park Chanyeol

BD Oneshots/Drabbles/Randomness

Taeyeon danced around the room not paying attention to who was there. Chanyeol slowly smiles watching her graceful movements. He couldn't help it. She's simply amazing. Chanyeol darts in the room the moment he sees her start to fall. Taeyeon shouts seeing Chanyeol appear so suddenly. "Are you okay? I saw you fall. Are you okay?"

She looks at him weird, "Chanyeol...were you watching me?"

"Of course. Yo--"

"That's a bit..weird." Taeyeon tilts her head making a face. Chanyeol stammers trying very hard to fix the situation. His reactions made Taeyeon's face very slowly melt into a smile. The sight made Chanyeol smile. He helps her to her feet. Taeyeon stands still not sure what to do. "I have a class coming in soon..."

"Have dinner with me."

Taeyeon felt her smile disappear. She hated rejecting him but he always picked weird things. A soccer ball appears just before Minjung runs into the room. Taeyeon laughs calling out to her. The child stops briefly Minjung then kicks the ball. Chanyeol steps in front of Taeyeon getting smaced with the ball instead. 

"Ya! Lee Minjung! Apologize to Chanyeol-ah!"

"It's okay Gwiboon-ah. It didn't hurt."

"Taeyeonie~ You need to snatch him up~" Taeyeon tucks her hair behind her ear looking away. Minjung runs up to Chanyeol tugging on his pant leg. He kneels down to match her eye level. Taeyeon smiles watching Chanyeol attempt to make friends with the child. No one could match Minjung but Gwiboon. No one but Onew could pasitify Minjung. It made Taeyeon smile seeing the three of them together. She didn't notice that Minjung and Chanyeol had been talking to her. She kneels down trying to meet Minjung's eye level. Minjung has them close their eyes. Gwiboon grabs her daughter sneaking out of the room. Taeyeon opened her eyes when she heard the door close.

"Chanyeol-ah, open your eyes. Unni tricked us."

"Taeyeon..." She looks at Chanyeol curious, "Dance with me?"

"Why?"

"Cause I like you."