Six (Part 1)

J.O.Y.

~Chola's POV~

"Wah! We're finally home!!" I said, crashing myself on the couch.

"Umma!" Jaehyo whined, getting himself on the couch and hugging me.

"Gwenchanayo?" I said with a cheerful tone while smoothing his hair. He just pouted and hugged tighter, hiding his face on my chest. I felt weird at the contact, but I just laughed it off and hugged him back. 

"Technically, this isn't our home," Nata said, coming in and seating herself down.

"I wish this is our home," I said, smiling at her. She smiled back at me. 

Minah-Unnia came in with Dongmin in her arms, saying, "I rather not let this be our home, if you're going to whine while walking up the hill."

"Unnie!" I whined at her.

"And, the rooms aren't the best," Zoe added as she came in with Chunghee in her arms.

"Aish! Whatever!" I slumped back in the couch with Jaehyo clinging unto me. And, the guys followed in. I saw Kyuhyun surrounded by a terrible aura, while lil' Taehyun was in his arms being all giggly and what not.

"Neh, Nata, why aren't you holding Taehyun-ah?" I asked her.

She leaned back in her seat, getting all comfy, and replied, "It is the man's job. Isn't it?"

"Yah, Nata, that's not how an Umma should be. Go and carry Taehyun," Minah chided at her. Nata sighed a pout and went up to Kyuhyun with a glare as he gave her Taehyun with a smirk. Aw, though! Taehyun is like so bubbly! So adorable! He's like a little ball of sunshine!! So cute!!!! I looked at Jaehyo, and he started to yawn. Aigoo, my angel-baby, Jaehyo. You are so cute too! So innocent and pure! You're my sweet angel, arraso? My only sweet angel!

I snuggled against Jaehyo. Suddenly, I felt as if everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. Zoe tried to hold in her laugh but was, obviously, failing. And, I looked at them with a confused look, saying, "Bwo?" 

Minah said, "Jaehyo's your only sweet angel." My mind snapped, and my eyes went wide.

"Did I just say everything aloud?!" I exclaimed in shock to them. Everyone started laughing, holding unto their stomachs. And, I started laughing too when Leeteuk laughed. Ahaha!! His laugh is so contagious!

"Oh! Oh!" Zoe said, getting all excited, "then, that means Leeteuk is Minah's only sweet angel!" Everyone laughed, hysterically. Minah tried to hold in her blush while ignoring us, and Leeteuk glanced at her, smiling slightly. Haha! At that instant, though, Taehyun started crying. Nata tried to shush him and gently swing him in her arms, but hat wasn't really working out for her. I heard Kyuhyun snickered at her, and Nata glared at him. Though, she was too busy calming Taehyun down. Poor Baby Taehyun, and Sorry, Nata.

We all looked at the clock, and it was dinner time for them. I began to wrap my arms around Jaehyo and picked him up as I got off the couch. But, Heechul stopped me with his hand infront my face, saying, "We'll cook for you guys." He said with a sincere smile that it made me just daze at him. Aish, his eyes are so captivating though. They're very deep and very intriquing. It's so mesmerizing. And-

"Don't make that guy cook. I can already tell he's terrible at cooking with his horrible atmoshpere," Nata said, snapping me back into reality. I am such a fangirl! I can't reveal that I'm a to-die-for Petal! Well... not yet, anyways. She was pointing at Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun glared at her. These two just have electricity between them, huh? Aw, how adorable!

"No, we do not," Nata said, giving me the I-am-going-to-kill-you look. Oh, snap. I must be tired. I don't even know that I'm saying things aloud! Kyuhyun chortled, and I just sheepishly giggled with him while looking at Nata. Nata rolled her eyes and focused on calming Taehyun down.

I turned to Heechul, but he already disappeared. Darn it! Hm, now that I think about it. Heechul's been down in the dumps after that fellow reunion with my Mblaq buddies. Hm... no, Kim Heechul wouldn't like me or be jealous over me. I'm just a fangirl. And, besides, I might be using my crazy imaginations, again. I sighed and relaxed myself against the couch with Jaehyo napping on me. As I gazed at him, I said, "You're so cute."

~Kim Heechul's POV~

"Well, you're right. He doesn't cook at all. So, stay here, Kyuhyun," I said, as I pointed at him with a glare. Kyuhyun send me back a glare, and I just ignored him. As I left to the kitchen, I heard Nata giggle, evily. She's an interesting feature. That's for sure. I wonder what blood type is she. I glanced behind me and saw Chola admiring Jaehyo's sleeping face. Can she really like that baby more than thee Kim Heechul? Why do babies always win? Huh, why do I care if she doesn't like me? I got plenty of fangirls that love me, anyways. So, why should I bother? Aish, just shut up, Heechul.

I wasn't planning to make anything fancy so, I decided to grab the ramen packages, slice some veggies, add some sauce, and done. When I started to boil the dry ramen in the hot water, Leeteuk came in. "Oh, you're making ramen? Lame, but yummy!" He said with a smile. I smiled back and replied, "What can you do?"

"I can start making Kimchi and the rice," he said, as he rummaged through the cabinets for the grains.

"Search for some spam too. I want to fry some," I said, while I was slicing the vegetables. "Honestly," I said to the camera as it was filming me, "I'm not that great as a chef, but I can, at least, make it suitable."

"How come you won't let Kyuhyun cook?" I asked one of the camera men.

Leeteuk answered him, saying, "Let's just say that whatever he makes-"

"Is destroyed," I finished his sentence. Leeteuk laughed at my commentary, and I did, as well. "You may never know if he poisoned them or not," I jokingly said.

Leeteuk handed me the can of Spam, and I took em' out and sliced them. While I slicing them, I was thinking about Chola, again. What the? Why am I even thinking about her? Suddenly, I felt something prick me. I flinched and looked at my finger that was bleeding, "Ow..." I said to myself as I put my finger in my mouth.

"Gwenchana?" Leeteuk asked me with his worried eyes. He's such a caring leader, and he's so worried and stressed about everything.

I sighed a smile and replied to him, "Kochama."

"Why is your finger bleeding, then?" He pointed at my finger with a smug smile, and I chuckled at him. He went ahead and grabbed a bandaid somewhere.

"Komawo," I said as he handed it to me. I put it on, and Chola came up, again. She's just my partner... nothing else.... Right? Ugh, my mind is so weird. Either way, though, what is wrong with me?

~Lee Zoe's POV~

"What do we do now? Since, we're not cooking this time." I asked, while I was watching Chunghee play by himself. Haha! I think he has a some-what vivid imagination.

"Oh! I know what to do!" Chola said with a big smile.

"Bwo?" Minah asked as she gave Dongmin an upsies.

"We can play the Ddabong Game!" Chola replied, still smiling.

"O my gosh! The Ddabong Game? Which version?!" I said, getting excited.

"Well, since Jaehyo is taking a nap on Chola, we can't do the high note one," Minah pointed out.

"We can do the serious version!" Chola suggested.

"Omo! Jinja?! I'm so in!" I said, getting all hyped up.

"What's the Ddabong Game?" Nata asked with Taehyun in her arms, sleeping. 

"Ok, let me explain it." Chola began, "So, me, Minah-Unnie, and Zoe-Unnie are in a circle right?" Nata nodded. "Well, we have to bring our thumb out and say, 'Ddabong' without laughing." She gestured Minah to do it, and she did. Nata nodded, getting it. "But, if we do laugh, you are out." She gestured me to do it, and I just burst out laugh. "And, Zoe-Unnie is out!" I laughed so hard, I held unto my stomach. 

"What's even funny?" Minah asked me with What-the-heck-is-wrong-with-you look.

I laughed at her face reaction, and I heard Kyuhyun say, "It's your faces."

"Oh ho!!! That's mean!!!!" I said, bursting out laughing.

"That means she's laughing at your face too," Nata said, pointing at him. Kyuhyun just smugged at her, and Nata gave him her smirk. 

"Zoe, Breathe. BREATHE." Minah said, mimicking Miss A's I Can't Breathe part.

"Ho! Ho! Ho! Ok! Ok! I can breathe! I'll breathe!" I said, holding unto the couch.

As I caught my breath, Minah started holding unto her stomach and brought her head back, making a not-so-nice face expression, saying, "Ho! Ho! Ho! I'm Santa Claus! Ho! Ho! Ho!" Then, Chola imitated G-Dragon's I Can Breathe part, which did not help at all.

I bursted out laughing, and Chola joined in. She gently laid Jaehyo in a comfy position against the couch and crashed on the floor with me, laughing like crazy. Minah smiled at us swaying her head back and forth, and Nata laughed with us but not as hard. Kyuhyun looked at us as if we were crazy, and Siwon was trying to hold back his laugh. 

Ho~ I don't think we'll be able to play Ddabong, now, with me laughing so hard like this!

~Choi Siwon's POV~

Oh, the Ddabong Game? I played that before. Nata doesn't know it? Oh yea, she's mainly Japanese, and how can she not know us? We're known through out the world! Heh, oh well. Hm, wonder what made her interested into the music industry? And, why the Korean music industry? She's full of questions. Yep, that's how you play it. Good job on explaining, Chola. Wait. Why is Zoe laughing randomly? She sounds crazy! Even her face is red! I can't see her eyes! And, looks like it's about to rip! Haha! Nice one, Minah. Chola, why did you just fell on the floor laughing?! You look crazy, too!

Well, these girls are definitely full of joy. 

Take Note: Zoe laughs most of the random/ weird times.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Britt/ Author: AISH! I made Chapter Six (originally) TOO LOOOOOOOONG! So~ Ima break it in half :3 Hope you like it though ^,^  <3

Zoe: We didn't get to plan Ddabong in the end!! Waeyo?!?! D:

Chola: Because~ We were laughing as if there was no~ tomorrow~

Siwon: Chola... Gwenchana? You're pronunciation is slurred....

Heechul: Is she... Is she drunk? 

Siwon: Out of what?!?! 

Zoe: Aniyo~ Aniyo~ She just gets... high... out of... air?

Chola: ANIYOOOOOOO~ IT'S NOT AIR! IT'S CALLED FUN! *spins around and giggles then falls on the floor still giggling*

Heechul: No more fun for you then :P

Chola: Wah O: ?! *lifts head to look at Heechul with aegeyoo eyes* Waeyo?!?!?!

Zoe: It's just Chola >w<

Siwon: O my goodness....

Britt/ Author: Ahahahahaha!! Yea~ See you in the next chapter :)