Five

J.O.Y.

~Zoe Lee''s POV~


~At Strong Heart (Back Stage)~

"Uh, do we have to do this?" I looked up and saw Siwon. Siwon's tall! I was holding Chunghee in my arms, and Siwon was standing beside me, awkwardly. Apparentaly, we have to go around the building, and show everyone our baby. And by we, I mean, Siwon and I. How did I get myself in this?

"Neh, jewsongamnida," he bowed to me.

"Ah, aniyo! You don't need to be formal with me! I'm younger than you! I should be formal to you," I assured him.

"Uh, right. Mianhe," he, slightly, bowed at me.

I giggled and said, "We'll get there."

"Noona!" Changjo ran up to me, waving his arm.

"Changjo-ah! How are you?" I smiled at my dongsaeng.

"Great! But, I heard you're in Hello Baby with Super Junior! Is that true?"

"Um... yes?" I said, pointing to Chunghee in my arms.

"Aw, cute! What's his name?" He said, poking Chunghee's cheek. 

Chunghee giggled in response, and I smiled at him, answering, "Chunghee." I looked at Siwon from the corner of my eye and saw him smile warmly at us, but he was a bit distant. "And, um... this is my partner." I gestured to Siwon behind me, and he nodded his head, lifting his hand as a greeting, while biting on his lips.

"Annyeonghaeseyo Siwon-ssi," Changjo bowed at him. "But, partner, though?" He turned to me, "You should call him Oppa!" He smiled wide at me.

"Aniyo!" I whined. 

Suddenly, Siwon patted on my shoulder, saying, "He's right, Chippy."

"Four points for Super Junior," the camera man said. I gapped my mouth opened at them and turned to Siwon, pouting.

"What do you have to say, Noona?" Changjo joined in with the tease.

"Changjo-ah!!" I whined at him. Changjo giggled at me, and I saw Niel and Ricky running up to us.

"Hyung!" They said, giving him a glomp.

"Ouch, that's got to hurt!" I said, smiling. Chunghee laughed at them, and that made me laugh, as well.

"Gwenchana?" Siwon asked them.

"Neh," Ricky and Niel bowed to him.

"Bouya?!" Changjo said, dusting himself off. Then, he looked into the camera and said, "These two are crazy."

"What are you talking about, Hyung?" Niel asked, bringing his hands to his cheek, giving off his aegeyoo.

"Aish," Changjo sighed. Without even hearing them, Chunji popped up behind them, following C.A.P. and L.Joe.

"Oh, wow! Everyone's here!" I exclaimed. But, they are like.... What's that word beside creepers? Was it ghost? But, anyways, they just appeared like POOF!

"Oh how cute!" Chunji came forth, "What's his name?" He started playing with his hands and doing funny faces at Chunghee. Being the boy that laughs when a bubble pops, Chunghee laughed, easily, at Chunji.

"Chunghee-ah," I answered them.

"If you have a baby, who's the husband?" C.A.P. pointed out.

"I am," Siwon came in with his hand in the air.

"Noona," Chunji gasped at me.

"Aniyo, he- he's just my partner!" I persuaded them.

"Even if it is for a short time, you should still call him Oppa," L.Joe told me. All the guys agreed, and it seemed as if I was being crowded by them. Their voice is over powering me, and I it felt like I couldn't breathe! I need space, Pronto!

"Aish!" I sighed out. "Oppa, araso? Oppa!!" I yelled out. The guys were silence, but I saw Siwon smirk. Oh my gosh, are you serious?

"Three points for J.O.Y.!" The camera man announced.

"Yesh!" I jumped in happiness. Siwon chuckled at me, and the guys giggled along. I didn't even notice them.

"Noona," Changjo poked on my shoulder.

"Neh?"

"Can I hold Chunghee?" He asked with his eyes glimmering, and putting his hands out for Chunghee. Aw, who could resist that?!

"Of course you can!" I replied, giving him Chunghee. He squeeked when Chunghee was in his arms, and the guys laughed at him. "Be careful, now," I laughed out. 

"He's so cute," Changjo said, cutely. Chunghee started to giggle, and I smiled at them. C.A.P. and L.Joe was behind him, looking down at Chunghee. Ricky and Niel were standing beside Changjo, and they were surrounding him, leaving Chunji behind them. Poor Chunji. By the corner of my eye, Siwon was smiling at them too. Then, he glanced at me and caught me looking at him. We both flinched and blushed at eachother. 

"What a cute couple," Chola passed by holding hands with Jaehyo, and on the other side was Heechul holding to Jaehyo's other hand. She giggled at our blushing face, and I think mine got more pink.

"Teen Top's cute too!" She pointed at the guys that are adoring Chunghee. We laughed with her and she said, "Better go! Hwaiting Unnie," Chola winked at me.

And, I said, "Bouya?!" She giggled at me, and Heechul and she began to walk with Jaehyo in between them.

"Honestly, they are the cute ones," Siwon chuckled to himself.

"Yes, they are!" I agreed with him whole-heartidly. We both laughed with eachother, and we looked at eachother. Then, Siwon looked away, covering his face.

"Gwenchana?" I asked.

"N-neh," he struggled his words. I looked at him closely, but his hand was in the way. Therefore, I just shrugged it off. As I adored the guys aegeyoo with Chunghee, Chunghee started to weep and sob.

"W-what's going on?!" Ricky asked, jumping away.

"I didn't do anything!" Changjo defended himself, trying to calm down Chunghee.

"It must of been C.A.P.'s scary face, and L.Joes' weird aura!" Niel pointed at the two behind Changjo.

"Bouya?!" L.Joe and C.A.P. yelled at him. Chunghee still cried, and I had no idea what to do. But, I wrapped my arms around Changjo and leaned my head against his shoulder, sobbing with Chunghee.

"Gwenchana? *sob* Kochama!" I weeped to Chunghee. I felt Changjo flinched at my touch, and the guys took a step back with wide eyes.

"I-is she really crying?" Chunji asked Siwon, pointing at me.

"Morugesso," Siwon looked at me, confused. "Eh, Zoe-ah?" Siwon patted my shoulder.

I sniffed, saying, "N-neh?"

"Gwenchana?"

"Neh... Ottoke?" I sobbed, and Chunghee was still crying.

Siwon sighed a smile and turned to Changjo saying, "May I?"

"Please!" Changjo, desperately, said, giving Chunghee to Siwon. I moved myself to Siwon and still wept. I had no idea what to do.

Siwon looked at me, but tried to ignore it as he bounced Chunghee in his arms, saying, "Kochama. Kochama." He said it so sweetly and soft that I started to not weep, and I heard Chunghee began to stop crying too.  His voice sounded so melodious too as he swayed back and forth, relaxing Chunghee. I even felt relaxed. Then, he kissed Chunghee on the forehead saying, "Saranghae." Chunghee giggled at the contact, and Siwon chuckled along. I smiled wide and giggled, as well. Teen Top was looking at us as if they were looking at a romantic scene or something. "They- they are so cute," Chunji said, fake crying. 

"Be quiet," L.Joe snapped at him.

We all laughed at Chunji's reaction, and Changjo jumped in saying, "What about a kiss for Noona?" Immediately, I snapped myself into reality and untwined my grasp to Siwon. Stifly, I stood next to him and blushed at him. Siwon looked away from me, and I think he was blushing too.

Pouting, I turned to Changjo, whining, "No!" All of a sudden, I felt a warm feeling on my forehead. It was light, and it wasn't direct. Guess what? It was Siwon kissing me on the forehead. I clamped my forehead and blushed even more, saying, "O-oppa!!" The guys cracked up, and Siwon smiled in amusemnt. Oh, this guy is full of it! I gapped my mouth opened at them and shook my head. 

"I'll get you back! I will!" I said to Siwon, stomping away. Siwon chuckled and waved the guys goodbye as he caught up with me. I don't know what to do for revenge, but it's going to be something!!

~Nata Kurobara's POV~

"Let's get this over with it," I said, opening a door to someone's dressing room. Honestly, I do not know who are these people. The only people I know are my friends. I'll get to know them, eventually. If I feel like it. Kyuhyun's holding lil' Taehyun, and my hands are free. Kyuhyun glared at me, and I just giggled at him. I love lil' Taehyun, but I don't want to carry him all the time. Isn't that the "husband's" job, anyways?

"Annyeong," I waved at the five guys looking at us. 

"Are you J.O.Y.?" The guy in brunette hair with a sweep-like hair style, asked. It's ironic to me how I don't even know these guys, yet they know me.

"Neh, I am," I answered them.

"Nata, right?" He asked, walking up to me.

"Yes, and what if I wasn't part of J.O.Y. or famous, how would you treat me? Would you shoo me away? Or, would you talk to me casually like now?" I asked him with a smile. I'm just testing him. That's all. He stared at me as if he was dumb, and I my smile grew wider in amusement.

"Just ignore it. She's very sharp," Kyuhyun told him.

"Hyung!" exclaimed a skinny guy with very puffy hair. He got off his chair asn was about to give him a hug until he saw Taehyun. "Hyung," he said, "Is that your baby?"

"Since when?" asked a guy with a low voice. He turned around on his chair and looked at the Kyuhyun guy with a confused look.

"Today," Kyuhyun chuckled at him.

"Aw!" a guy with blonde came up to him and started adoring Taehyun. I know. Taehyun is irressitably cute, huh?

"What's his name?" asked the skinny guy, going up to him.

"Taehyun," I answered them.

They turned to me with a smile and a guy behind me asked, "Is she your wife?"

"She looks so young, though!" the guy in the blonde exclaimed.

"Um, yea. Cat is my wife," he smirked at me.

I glared at him and said, "I rather sleep on dirt." Confused, the guys looked at us but shrugged it off. 

"J.O.Y.'s in Hello Baby, neh?" asked the guy that was behind me.

"Yea. And, we're (Super Junior) featuring it," Kyuhyun answered him with a smile. I don't think anyone can tell with his smirk, but yea, it's a smile.

"Who are you guys, by the way?" I asked them. The guys broke out laughing and I just stood there, waiting for an answer.

"You just come in to anyone's room and not know who they are?!" said the the brunette guy, laughing.

"Answer my question," I glared at them.

Chuckling, they formed in a line and bowed, saying, "Annyeonghaeseyo, we are SHINee-da!"

"SHINee?" I asked them.

"You still don't know us?"

"She doesn't even us (Super Junior)," Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at her.

"Yah," I snapped at him. He smirked at me, and I just ignored him. Is irratating me his goal or something? Whatever.

"Well, I'm Key," the blonde guy said, bowing to me.

"I'm Jonghyun," the brunette took his hand out, and I hesitated. But, I have to be a bit respectful like what Minah-Unnie said. So, I grabbed his hand and shook it.

"I'm Taemin," the skinny guy smiled at me. Heh, he's cute like Taehyun.

"I'm Onew," the guy popped behind me, again. He chuckled at my surprise reaction, and I sort of giggled with him. What a creeper!

"And, I'm Minho," the guy with the low voice still sat at his place and, slightly, bowed at me.

"I swear, you guys sound so familiar somewhere," I said, tilting my head.

"Good thing you're cute," Jonghyun, I think, chuckled at me.

I just looked at him and turned back to the guys, saying, "Isn't Taehyun irresistably cute?"

"Yes!" Key, I assume, exclaimed. He jumped back to Kyuhyun and poked his cheek.

"May I hold him, Hyung?" Minho asked, getting off his seat. Oh, he's intriqued.

"Sure," Kyuhyun gave Minho Taehyun. And, Taehyun smiled wide at Minho. So cute! Ugh, though these guys are tall - especially Minho. I had to go on my tippy-toes just to poke Taehyun's cheek with a giggle. All the guys surrounded them, and I laughed to myself. Babies are way popular.

"He's going to be a K-pop star! I just know it!" Key said some-what squeeling over Taehyun. The guys laughed at him and I laughed along. Taehyun seems famous already. Though, I saw Onew a bit far away from us.

"Afraid of babies?" I smirked at Onew.

"Aniyo. It's just," he started scratching his neck, nervously, "They are just so fragile looking. And, I was afraid to break him if I touch him. You know?" Oh, I see. I guess, I understand, but he should still play with them or something. I'm sure he'll get rid of that fear later on in life.

"Neh, araso," I smiled at him. He smiled at back, and all of sudden, Kyuhyun nudges at me. Nudge? It's more like he stabbed my arm with his elbow.

"Bouya?!" I yelled at him, rubbing on my arm in pain.

"Bwo?" He asked as if he did nothing wrong.

"You just hurt my arm!" 

"Jinja? Gwenchana?" His innocent tone was really fake. I glared at him, and I felt a warm touch on my arm. 

"Are you hurt?" Jonghyun asked, rubbing on my arm. That's too close!! I'm ok with girls, because I'm a girl. But, when guys touch me, it's not ok. I'm a girl! He's a guy! Don't you get it?!

"Um," I said, prying his hands away from me, "Neh, I am." He looked at me, confused, and I just stared at him. He's tall, but compared to the rest, he's short. I'm even close to his height. I stopped looking at him, because he stared at me too long than needed. I went ahead and sat on the couch, since the guys are, obviously, hogging Taehyun. And, I thought girls were worse when it comes to babies. Kyuhyun sat beside me, and I scootched farther away. I rather be with my friends than here. I don't know anyone, and I'm not interested to know them more. Ugh, I'm bored, though.

"Neh, Kyuhyun, right?" I asked him with a smirk

"Yes??" He asked in annoyance.

I giggled and asked, "Guess what?" I turned to him, and he seemed amused.

So, he turned to me and asked, "Bwo?" Here's my perfect chance. Swiftly, I took an object out of my pocket and clicked it to open.

"Bouya?! A knife?!" He yelled out in surprise, covering himself for protection. I laughed so hard. He opened his eyes and looked down to see the so-called knife to be a comb. His eyes widened at the object as if he was mental, and looked at me with a serious glare. I didn't care, though. I just laughed so hard the SHINee guys looked at me as if I was crazy. Then, I hummed my victory song while brushing my hair with the comb/ knife. That's funny to hear! As he leaned against the couch, he sighed a smirk, saying, "Just wait." I looked at him with curiosity, but he was just staring off into nowhere. As if he was thinking of an evil plan. Whatever it is, it's not going to work against me.

~Kim Minah's POV~

O my gosh! My heart will not stop beating! Focuse Kim Minah! Even though Leeteuk is like your top bias out of every other kpop bands and whatever, you have to maintain your blushing meter! Ok, you can get through this. No, I can't. Leeteuk's my husband?! And, I have an adorable baby?! Aigoo, wae?! Yea, I'm freaking out on the inside, but on the outside I'm chill, hopefully.

"Minah-ah, gwenchana?" Leeteuk said, snapping me back into reality.

"Uh, neh, I am." I nodded at him.

"Alright, Wolfie," he said my nickname in English. Omo, he said it in English! He's English is so cute!! Aish, Minah are you serious? If he keeps on calling me my nickname he's going to sleep on the bed! I know my bed is like not amusing to the eye, but I rather sleep on the bed than on a couch. It's not good for me. 

"Aish, let's just find someone and go back, araso?" I told him.

"If you call him me Oppa, araso?" He mocked me. I gapped my mouth open in disbelief at him and pouted at him. He chuckled at me in responce. Aish, calm yourself Minah. I know he's cute when he chuckles, but he is such a tease! It's annoying yet cute! What in the world is wrong with me?!

"Let's go, Dongmin," I turned to Dongmin in my arms, and he smiled in agreement. I giggled with him, and we both walked away from Leeteuk.

"Yah, you're suppose to be with your husband!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, shush!" I didn't turn around to see him, but I heard his footsteps catching up with me. Then, I stopped when I saw Donghyun, my adroable dongsaeng, coming up to me, saying, "Noona, annyeonghaeseyo!"

He bowed to me, and I obliged, saying, "Annyeong."

"I heard you're in Hello Baby," he smiled at me. He's so cute.

"Neh, I am. I only started today, yet people already know?" I giggled.

He chuckled, saying, "Seems so. And, you're with Super Junior? Wow!"

I laughed at his 'wow' and said, "Yea, I am. But, as my par-"

"Husband," Leeteuk interrupted me.

"Bouya?! You're fans are going to be mad," I said, staring at the camera and him. Donghyun laughed and so did Leeteuk - even Dongmin laughed along! I pouted at them, and then, Minwoo, including the Jo Twins, came over.

"Hey, Noona!" They greeted me with a cute smile.

"Hey!" I said to them.

"I heard-"

"I'm in Hello Baby, yes. I'm featured with Super Junior, yes. Leeteuk is my partner, yes. The baby's name is Dongmin. Anymore questions?" I told them.

They turned to eachother and said, "Aniyo!"

"His name is Dongmin?" I asked Donghyun. "His name is similar to mine!" He stepped forward to me, and played with Dongmin's hand. Dongmin looked at Donghyun and at me as if he saying, "Whos' this guy, Umma?"

I giggled, and told Dongmin, "This is Donghyun from Boyfriend." Dongmin looked at me like, "What's boyfriend?"

I just giggled, and Minwoo said, "The baby looks confused. Waeyo?"

"Well, he is a baby," I told him.

"True true," Minwoo nodded.

We laughed at him, and Leeteuk started wrapping his arm around my shoulder, saying, "Actually, I'm her husband not partner."

"Bwo? Jinja?" Jeongmin, following Seong, asked, walking in the percfect time.

"You should call him Oppa, then, Noona," Donghyun told me in a cute tone.

"You heard them. Call me Oppa," Leeteuk smiled at me. What happened to the really nice guy at the table? He suddenly turned into such a tease! Is it because people are here? That doesn't make sense to me. The guys stared at me with an idiotic smile on them, while Leeteuk had an amusing smile on his. Oh, he's having with this, huh?! Oh man, this is making my blood rush to my cheeks! Ottoke?!

"Aish, um..." I started looking down, playing with my fingers.

"Come on, now," Leeteuk teased me. Please, Leeteuk, don't do this to me! 

"O-oppa..." I struggled out.

"What did you say?"

"Aish, Oppa!" I said it to his face. Wait a second. To his face? Oh, that's right! He still has his arm around my shoulder, and when I turned to see him, his face was,actually, close to mine. Omo! I can feel my eyes getting wide, and my face getting hot. Dongmin was laughing at us, and Leeteuk let go of me, while holding unto his stomach, laughing. My dongsaengs laughed along, as well. I just stood there like with a cherry face and with alien eyes. That's embarrassing!

"Ya-yah!" I snapped at them. They just looked at me while laughing.

"You're cute, Noona!" Jeongmin laughed out. 

"And, hilarious!" Minwoo added.

I frowned at all of them and glared at Leeteuk, saying, "Karma's going to get you! I swear!" Karma has it's turn arounds... hopefully.

~Chola's POV~

"Ottoke?" I said, walking with Jaehyo's hand held unto mine.

"Bwo?" Heechul turned to me. 

"I don't where to go," I sulked.

"Chola?" I heard a familiar voice from afar. I looked up and saw Mir, smiling at me with the rest of s in MBLAQ.

"Mir-ah! I can't really run to you, so can you come over here, jabel?" I gestured to come over. Mir obliged and did so.

"How are you?" He asked, his smiled not going.

"Great!" I gave him a one-armed hug. He gave me back a hug and we both laughed at the contact.

"And, who's this little fella?" Mir said, going to Jaehyo's level.

I crouched down and poked Jaehyo's cheek, saying, "Jaehyo-ah."

He poked the other cheek and chuckled, "Nice name you get there, huh?" Jaehyo lifted his hand and poked Mir's nose.

I giggled saying, "Aw, he booped you nose!"

He laughed, saying, "Bwo?"

"He booped your nose! Boop!" I poked his nose, and he chuckled more.

Then, Thunder came in, saying, "Kumasta, Chola."

"Kumusta, Thunder!" I gave him a hug. Yea, I'm friends with Thunder and Mir. Mir's a maknae like me so I can always fool around with him the best! Two people equals double the trouble, so yea! And, Thunder is my fellow Filipino buddy. We can understand eachother and get along way better than I can with most of the Korean people here.

"Don't over-shadow me!" Heechul told me.

I flinched and turned to him, saying, "Jwesongamnida." I turned to the guys and said, "I'm sure you guys know Heechul from Super Junior, but anyways, he's my par... Oppa in Hello Baby." 

"Oppa? He's your husband?" Thunder pointed it out.

"Opo!" I answered him.

"Speak in Korean when you're in Korea," Heechul snapped at me. Seems like he gets irratated when people don't speak in his language.

"I mean, neh," I giggled out to Thunder. Thunder chuckled at his Hyung.

And, Lee Joon came in saying, "How's it like just recently being debuted, but in Hello Baby with Korea's Number 1 Idol, Super Junior?" We laughed and Heechul did, as well.

"Honestly, it feels like a dream," I answered him.

"You're dream came true, then," Heechul said to me with a smile.

I giggled at him, and Seungho, followed by G.O., came in saying, "Tell the rest of the girls 'hi' for us, araso?"

"Araso! But, make sure to watch Hello Baby!"

"Wae?" They all asked.

I laughed and said, "You'll see. Let's just say we made an "advertisement" for you guys." Heechul laughed along with me, getting what I said. The guys looked at eachother, confused.

"Just do it, araso?" I whined to them.

"Araso, araso," they answered me.

Mir picked up Jaehyo, saying, "Is Chola being a good mom, even though she's too young to be one?"

"You're saying that when I'm older than you?! And, yah! You're suppose to call me Noona!"

"No way," he sticked his tongue at me.

"Bleh!" I sticked my tongue back to him.

"You're older than him, yet you act like his age," Thunder said.

Everyone laughed and I whined saying, "Yah, I can be my age when I want too!"

"When will that be?" Heechul asked. The guys laughed at me, again, and I puffed my cheeks in a pout.

"Eternal Maknae Chola," Mir teased me.

"That's what Unnie says!" I pouted. Why do guys always pick on girls, huh? 

"Queen Skinship, and Trouble Maker Maknae, as well," Minah, Leeteuk, and Dongmin came in with the group.

"Unnie!" I whined at her.

"Hey, it's true. Don't get me started on how you sleep at night," Minah smirked at me.

"Please, don't, Unnie," I arched my eyesbrow and puckered my lips in a begging pout for her.

"Aish, I won't, araso?" She assured.

"Araso," I smiled at her with a jump. Our little group was filled with laughter, and I'm really happy about that. A day without laughter is a day wasted, anyways.

"I actually want to hear it when you get back home," Heechul said to Minah.

"What are you trying to say, Heechul-ssi?" Minah asked in exageration. 

"Eh?" Everyone turned to him with a smile.

"Aniyo! Not like that!" He defended himself.

"I want Jaehyo back, now!" I demanded Mir.

He chuckled and said, "Here." I giggled as Jaehyo came to my arms, and Jaehyo giggled in happiness.

Suddenly, I heard Heechul sigh, and I turned to him saying, "Gwenchana?"

"Neh," he smiled at me.

"Seems like Hyung is jealous over a baby," Mir whispered in my ear.

"Bwo?" What did he mean?

Heechul glared at Mir, and Mir backed away from me, saying, "Jwesongamnida." The group was filled with laughter, and I completely forgot about my tired state. Man, just wait until I go back to the house. I'm going to fall on the couch. Sigh....
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon: That's one new thing I learned about her. She cries when babies cry.... *writes on notes*

Kyuhyun: I thought she was going to kill me! I am so getting back at her kekekekek~ 

Leeteuk: Ahahaha!! Her face was priceless! xD So cute, aigoo~

Heechul: How does she sleep at night? Hm... >_>

Britt/ Author: These guys =_=.... Sorry for bad chapters<3 The next chapter should be good >:) Oh! here's the guys btw xD!

20090605_shinee_julback_pic1.jpg

20110304_teentop.jpg

boyfriend.kpop5.jpg

ddddd.jpg