Chapter One

J.O.Y.

"J.O.Y., an acronym for Jiguem Oneul Yeongwhonhi, is a South Korean girl group that consists of four members.The group was formed underneath SM Entertainment in 2008. The image of the group is indiviual style according to each of their personality. They made a recording debut with their hit single Uprising, and their official fanclub name is A.C.E." Chola read the article aloud with sparkling eyes and a wide smile. Obviously, she was happy. "Wow, we already have a wikipedia?" She talked to herself while browsing through the website. "Let's see... Bwo? Kurobara Nata born in 1989?" Chola leaned away from her laptop and confusingly looked at it. "Nata," she tapped her on the shoulder, "aren't you born in 1988 like Unnie?" Nata turned to her and blinked at her in a indescribable manner. "Well?" Chola asked. Nata tilted her head, averting her eyes to look up. Shortly afterwards, she looked at her and said, "What do you think?"

"...Yes??" Chola answered her.

"Correct," Nata turned back to her laptop and continued reading a Harry Potter fanfiction.

"Mwo... Well, someone put false information!" Chola exclaimed to herself. "Now, how do I fix this?"

"Leave it." Nata said not looking away from her screen.

"Waeyo?" 

Nata looked at her with one eye brow arched and said, "Nani?"

" 'Waeyo' formally means 'doue' in Korean, Nata," Minah interjected while being on her own laptop across from her. "If you're gonna learn Korean, speak less Japanese, arraso?" Minah said, eyeing at her.

"Ie~!" Nata stuck her tongue out at her, and Minah rolled her eyes at her with a smile.

"It's 'aniyo~!' " Zoe came from behind and imitated her, shoving her tongue to her face. Nata scooted away and pushed Zoe's cheek to keep her distance. Chola giggled along.

"Alright, girls, don't get into a fight~" Minah said in her sweet Umma voice.

"She started it!" Nata pointed at Zoe who's tongue is still stuck out.

"I don't care. Just don't do anything harsh. I'm too lazy to clean it up, anyways," Minah rested her head on the table and kept scrolling down through Tumblr, "nor prevent it."

"What a great umma you are," Chola said.

"Well, I am the umma of the group," Minah replied.

"Anyways," Nata continued, "leave it, because it'll be interesting to see people's reaction that I'm actually one year older," Nata smirked at the thought.

"No one's going to believe that you're actually twenty with you're apperance," Zoe stated.

"Yea, and I'm suppose to be the maknae! Why do you look younger than me?!" Chola pouted at her.

"Ironic isn't it?" Nata asked her with a sly smile.

"Hmph!" Chola pouted more.

"Oh no, you are the maknae, arraso?" Zoe said and patted Chola on her shoulder.

"To be exact, the eternal maknae," Minah added.

"Yay!" Chola clapped her hands, being all giddy.

"While Nata," Zoe turned to her, "you're the evil maknae."

"Why," Nata placed her hand to her chest, "thank you." Nata smirked at her and giggled, turning back to her fanfic. Zoe rolled her eyes and went back to the seventy-two inches flat screen T.V., located in the living room. Not only is it a T.V., it's also a big computer! Zoe grabbed the Logitech keyboard and typed in 'J.O.Y. Uprising MV'. Automatically, the girls got up from their seat and walked into their position. Their face expression was loose, their dance moves were prescise, and they sang their notes correctly. For the rapping, Minah always does it fantastically that she makes it look easy. As Chola and Nata hit their high note and artistically sang it out by harmonizing, Zoe and Minah started dancing in unison, giving off an epic feel. "You can't stop us!" Minah rapped out in charisma while punching the air in between Zoe and Chola as they high kicked, and Nata's kneeling down infront of Minah in a specific pose, shooting her finger gun. 

After a pause, Chola shouted, "WOO!"

"That was fun~" Minah said, putting her hands to her hips and smiling wide.

"Neh!" Nata said, smiling as well.

"It was! Great job, guys!" Zoe exclaimed, clapping her hands. Nata followed along, making Chola clap too while jumping, and Minah obnoxiously clapped with an expression that looked as if she just ate a very sour lemon. The three girls laughed at her, and Minah laughed as well. 

"Okay, who wants food? I'm hungry." Nata proclaimed.

They stopped laughing and looked at her with their eyes saying, "Really?" 

"What?" Nata asked, tilting her head. "You do know how I am, right?"

"Well... I'm a bit peck-ish too, Unnie," Chola said, looking at the two with her puppy face while holding unto her tummy. "My tummy goes 'ow', Unnie!"  

"Aish, arraso. Who wants Chinese Food?" Zoe asked them.

"Me!" Chola put her hand up in the air while showing her pearly teeth and her eyes twinkling.

"As long as it's food and that I like it, I'll go with it," Nata replied.

"Alrighty~" Zoe walked to the phone only to see Minah already there.

"I got it," Minah said dialing the phone number according to the fliar. "Annyeonghaeseyo," Minah greeted the person on the other line, "I would like to order..." Minah put her hand on the phone and leaned away, looking at the girls and asking, "What do you want?"

"Lo mein!" Chola whispered/yelled.

"Orange chicken," Nata added.

"Pepper steak, please," Zoe requested.

"Arraso," Minah went back to the phone, "I would like to order lo mein, orange chicken, pepper steak, and fried rice, butakhamnida." 

"And, chow mein!" Chola loudly said that she could be heard in the background from the other line. Minah shushed her with her finger, and Chola mouthed, "Joesongahmnida~"

"Arraso," said the person on the other line, "So, you want lo mein, orange chicken, pepper steak, fried rice, and... chow mein, neh?"

"Neh," Minah nodded. As Minah told the person their adress, Zoe announced, "So after we're done eating, we still have alot time to spare before we go to our schedule."

"What are we doing?" Chola asked.

"Um... I think we're doing a press conference or interview or something."

"It's an interview about our recording debut," Minah clarified.

"Yea that's it!" Zoe exclaimed. Chola giggled and Minah smiled wide. "And then afterwards... Well... Manager Choi just told me we had another schedule - no details at all."

"What do you think it'll be?" Chola asked everyone.

"Molla," Zoe answered.

"Also, today's been very laid back," Chola pointed out.

"Why?" Zoe asked her.

"Exactly my point. Why is it so laid back? Usually, we're everywhere!"

"Oi, at least be glad we're have a relaxing day," Nata said.

"True..."

"So, the food will be here in 15-20 minutes. What do you guys wanna do?" Zoe asked. The three girls looked at eachother who were still standing up, and walked back to their laptops, going back to what they were doing. Zoe sighed and said, "Chincha? Huh... whatever." She went ahead and crashed on the couch, taking out her iPhone and playing with the apps.

~After the Interview~

"Why are we walking?!" Chola complained, stomping her feet up the hill. The girls were on the outskirts of the countryside at somewhere, (A/N: Wonderful description of a location huh xD?) and they had to walk along the path to their next schedule. Currently, Chola is behind everyone else, and she started to pout, whining, "Unnie! Carry me!!" Chola said lifting her arms in the air like how a lil' kid would ask their umma for an upsies. "Nope," they all straightforwardly answered to her. "Waeyo?!" Chola whined, "Where are we anyways?!"

~Flashback~

As the girls walked out of the building, Chola noticed that some people with cameras were following them. "Uh... Annyeonghaeseyo," Chola slightly bowed to them. Then, she whispered to Minah, "Are they following us?" Minah shrugged and nudged her to continue walking. Zoe looked over her shoulder at the camera crew that were still following them with a suspcious look and said under her breath, "I feel... watched...."  Nata glanced at them, giving them a quick glare.

When they were almost close to their van, Chola yelled, "Run for it!!" She swiftly ran to the vehicle to open the door, but as she opened it, she found more people with cameras. "Agh!!" Chola squeeled and lost her footing, falling on her bottom. The other girls caught up to her, and Zoe helped Chola up as she rubbed her . Now, the girls were surrounded by people with cameras. "Wh-what is this?" Zoe asked aloud. "If you guys wanna talk or get an autograph or something, you could just ask nicely ya know?" Minah said to them.

Then, a person with a camera came up to Zoe and gave her a note, sinking back into the crowd. "Creepy," all the girls thought in their minds. Zoe opened the note and read it aloud, "Look to your left." Simultaneously, the girls looked and saw a way bigger van compared to theirs. "Woah! I wanna go in!!" Chola said, gaping into a wide smile. She grabbed Zoe's wrist, saying, "Come on, Unnie!" And, she dragged her to the van, leaving Nata and Minah behind. Minah reached out for them saying, "Wait! I know it's a cool van, but...," she looked at the camera crew that are still staring at her and Nata. Let's see. Would you rather be stared down by people that are surrounding you with cameras all day? Or, would you rather be in a huge van with comfy seats with your fellow friends leading you maybe to fun land? Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Ding! "Kaja."  Minah said to Nata and ran after them. Nata sighed and nonchalantly walked to the van saying to no one in particular, "If anything bad happens to us, don't blame it on me."

As they sat down, some camera people came in as well, but it was nothing compared to the others outside. "So comfy!" Chola exclaimed, snuggling against the cushions on the seat and having the whole thing to herself. 

"I have to admit it, but this is so cool!" Zoe said, leaning against her seat with a thud.

"Agree," Nata added, curling up in her seat and leaning to Minah as if she were a cat. Minah wriggled in more into the seat, relaxing. 

"Where do you guys think we'll be headed to?" Chola asked, lying on her tummy and supporting herself with her elbows. Another guy came up with another note and gave it to Minah. "Komapsuminda," Minah thanked him, bowing a bit as she grabbed the note. "You guys - J.O.Y. - are the main characters in a program. Can you guess which one?"

"Is this our next schedule?" Zoe asked Manager Choi, but the manager didn't answer. All the girls looked everywhere for her, and Chola proclaimed, "Byuli Unnie isn't here!"

"Ani. Chincha?" Nata sarcastically said. Chola puffed her cheeks at her, and Nata giggled in repsonse.

"Nice, Nata. Your Korean is getting better," complimented Zoe.

"Thanks!" Nata chirped to her. Chola sighed, pouting more, and Nata and Zoe snickered with eachother.

"Invincible Youth??" Minah asked herself. 

"Ani ani~" Zoe replied to her, and asked the camera crew, "1 night 2 days?" The camera crew didn't reply. "Aigoo...."

"It's obvious the camera crew won't tell us," Nata said.

"Are we in Idol Army?!" Chola jumped in her seat. "That would be so awesome if we are!!"

"But, we just debuted," Minah said, popping Chola's bubble.

"Mwo..." Chola sulked back in her seat, pouting. 

"Oh! I know!!" Zoe said, getting pumped up.

"What?" They all asked her.

There was a pause of anticipation as she finally said, "Hello Baby."

There was another pause, and the three girls said, "...Aniyo."

"Hm... Then, I'm for sure we're definitely in 1 night 2 days." She said in a determined tone.

"Maybe," Nata said, snuggling more to Minah and taking a nap. With that, the girls settled in their seats. Still thinking or being in her own world, Minah leaned against the cold window. Luckily, Zoe brought her handy dandy ipod with her and listened to her music. As she did that, Chola looked at her and looked directly to the camera, whispering, "She always brings that with her. It's like her headphones are attached to her body. Nobody not even Byuli Unnie can remove it from her." 

"You know you're not a very good whisperer right, Chola?" Zoe said to her. Chola flinched and slowly turned to her. Smiling cutely, she said, "Joesonghamnida Unnie~" She slightly bowed at her, and Zoe just shook her head and snuzzled deeper into the seat's cushion. "Well," Chola said, turning back to the camera, "I don't know where we're going, but I hope it'll be fun! And, I hope we won't disappoint you guys - including A.C.E.! Arraso, bye~ bye~!" Chola waved both her hand cutely to the camera. "Oh! And, Byuli Unnie~ You've been a naughty manager! You just left us like this and let us be kidnapped!" Chola whined and pouted at the camera. "But, the destination will make up for it, neh?" Chola smiled wide and giggled, "Annyeong~!"

After a long and relaxing snooze, the van drove over a huge bump, making the girls slightly bounce off their seats. Startled, the girls woke up, earning a squeal from Chola. As the van opened the door, the girls groaned and rubbed their eyes to wake themselves up. "Are we there yet?" Chola asked with groggy eyes. The driver announced, "The road is to thin and steep for the drive. Please, exit and walk from here on."

"Walk?!" Chola repeated after him with wide eyes - now, she's wide awake. The other girls didn't like the fact they have to walk, as well, but they had no choice but to do so.

~End of Flashback~

"Minah~" Nata whined and walked up to her, jumping on her back. Minah grabbed her legs and allowed her to piggy-back ride her. "Bwo? How come you wouldn't do that for me?!" Chola cried out, still being behind. Minah shurgged, and Nata stuck her tongue out at her, giggling evily. Chola gasped and pouted, giving in. "Nice," Zoe endorsed her, and Nata snickered in response. 

Finally, they were at the top of the hill. Zoe and Minah stood there as if they walked over a pebble while Nata was very comfortable on Minah's back. Chola caught up to them and looked like she was a bit drunk with her footing. The girls turned to see her struggling and warmly smiled wide at her. "Chola, hwaiting!" Minah cheered her on. Nata slid off of her and exclaimed, "You can do this, Chola!" 

"Almost there!!" Zoe yelled at her.

"I got it! I got it!" Chola huffed, stomping her way there. As she got there, everyone clapped, and Chola clinged unto Zoe, panting. The girls laughed, and Zoe asked her, "Gwenchana?" 

"Yea," Chola groaned and let go, straightening herself up. When they turned around and looked up, they saw a humongous house with a glorious deck. Their eyes widen, and their mouth gaped in awe. "Woah," they all said in their minds. As if sending a quick message and apporval, the girls looked at eachother and started to bolt right away. Zoe was in there first, followed by Nata, Minah, and Chola. Chola was upset that she was last again and puckered her lips into a pout. "Hey," Minah said, "at least, the good thing is you worked off the Chinese food off your beautiful legs."  Minah gave her two thumbs ups and a smile, and Chola sighed saying, "Still." She puffed her cheeks, and Minah laughed at her, pinching her cheeks and making Chola giggle. "What a huge house!" Zoe exclaimed, but she wasn't near them. The three girls followed the echo of her voice and found her admiring the amazing kitchen. The girls joined in with her while Chola slipped away from them, curiosity taking over her.

"Omo! Look at the huge living room, guys!!" Chola called out for them. The girls went in the living and found Chola on the couch, cuddling with the pillows and rolling off of it and now, rolling on the rug like a mad person. "Chola, we're on air. Act normal." Minah told her. Chola stopped rolling and went on her knees, looking at her with her cute eyes and meowing. "It's impossible for her to be normal," Nata said. 

"I'm abnormal~" Chola giggled.

"And, how can we be normal, Minah?" Zoe asked her, "we're just weird like that." She pointed at Chola who is now, playing with the air like how a kitty would.

"Me? Weird like her? Not even. She's weirder than me." The two of them laughed while Chola wasn't paying attention and pounced on the pillows on the couch like a cat.

"There's even a nice bathroom," Nata's voice echoed in a room hallways away. The girls walked to the direction of her voice and their face expression were lifted up into wonder. The girls went in the bathroom and they were so amazed that they could all fit in the bathroom excpet there were only three of them.

"Where's Minah Unnie?" Asked Chola.

"This should really be our new dorm," Minah's voice could be heard from afar, again. The girls followed the sound of her as they were walking down the stairs, and found her gazing in the magnificent dining room. 

"Me too!" Zoe agreed with her.

"Then again, we would have to walk up and down that long path on that steep hill every day. ...Yea, I just had my second thought on this. No way." Minah laughed at her own remark.

"Aish, Unnie! You're so negative in a postive way," Chola slapped her shoulder while laughing with her. The others agreeed by laughing with them, and their elated smiles and gleeful eyes never seem to disappear.

Then, Chola turned to the camera crew and asked, "May we go upstairs??" The camera crew nodded - for once they actually replied -, and all of them scampered upstairs. Zoe was infront so she stopped the girls and said in an amusment tone, "How about," she turned to them with a playful smile, "whoever opens the door with a bedroom inside, sticks with that room. Arraso?"

They nodded and replied, "Arraso!" All of them got into a straight line, and they could fit since it was such a wide hallway. 

"I'll count down to five. Ready?" Zoe said, putting her hand into the air. After a short yet exaggerating moment, Zoe swiftly put her hand down and yelled, "GO" Zoe started running first, and the girls scattered to whatever door was available in their reach.

"Five!" Chola and Zoe were neck to neck for the first one, but Zoe won in the end as she jumped infront of the door. "Unnie~!!" Chola whined at her and Zoe started laughing uncontrollably, using the door knob for her support.

"Four!" Chola ran to the second door across from the other, but Nata slid infront of her way, blocking the door. She smirked at her, and Chola groaned in response. 

"Three!" Chola quickly switched her foot to the other door across from Nata's, but Minah casually walked over there. "Bouya?! No way!!" Chola hollered at Minah who had a satisfied smile on her face.

"Two!" Chola squeeked and ended up having the door at the end of the hallway.

"One!" All of them opened their door in queue and found a room, and they all had different reactions to it. Three were similar, but one was completely different. Minah opened the door to see her (Minah's) bedroom and walked in to find another door only to open it and find her (Minah's) bathroom. Minah smiled wide and said, "Lovely, darling." She laughed at her own statement and crashed on her bed.

Zoe opened her door to find her (Zoe's) bedroom and to also find her own (Zoe's) bathroom. Zoe walked out of the bathroom and her face expression was totally in astonishment. Her eyes looked as if they were gonna pop out, and her jaw looked as if it was gonna drop in any second. She sat on her bed and gently laid back on it while staring at the forever white ceiling. "Woah," she breathlessy said, and that's all she could say.

Chola shut her eyes first and opened the door. She hesitantly opened one eye, but her eyes shot open. She walked into her (Chola's) bedroom and stood there in seconds. After being frozen in phenomenon, she had a short spazz attack while squealing, and spinned around the room, giggling her heart out. She tripped on her bed, and attacked her pillows, hugging them tightly. Her eye spotted another door and went ahead to opend it to find her (Chola's) bathroom (A/N: Ignore the plants and lil' decorations plz! Haha xD). "Uh~ma~zing~!" Chola loudly said, making echoes in her bathroom. She squealed with her short spazz attack and exited out of the room like a quick bunny.

Wanting to see her Unnie's room, she first saw Nata who was just standing infront of her room. She didn't even go in yet. When Chola got a bit closer to her, her face expression showed that she was not amused at all. She looked over shoulder and saw the room. "Oh my..." Chola stunned as well.

"Is this how the saying goes, 'Expect the unexpected?' " Zoe said, coming out of her room.

"Urusei," Nata glared at her.

Zoe chuckled and asked, "Are you gonna sleep in there?"

"No!!" Nata snapped at her.

"Aish, you can just sleep with me since the bed is so huge anyways," Minah said, joining with her her friends. She snickered when she saw the room Nata opened too.

"Urusei," Nata said to Minah.

"Yah, I'm the one lending you a bed with me," she said to her in her umma voice - it's not the sweet one. Nata just grunted and pouted at them. They all laughed, and Zoe pinched her cheeks, exclaiming, "Aigoo~ so cute~" And, Minah patted her head while Chola just giggled at her. In the back of Chola's mind, she's thinking, "Nata's cute too, but not as cute as me! Even though Zoe Unnie doesn't like my cuteness... there's alot more people that think I'm cute! Hah!!" Chola smirked at her own thought, and all of a sudden, the girls heard the door opening and there were somewhat familiar voices mixed in with high-pitched giggles from downstairs.

"Bwo? Visitors?" Chola asked as if she already owned the house. 

"Let's go see who it is," Zoe proclaimed, already going down the stairs. The girls complied and followed her down the twirling steps into the noisy living room.


Chola: Oh gosh!! There's just SO many things to say ( > , < )!!

Zoe: Right??? :D

Nata: There is... very... *still annoyed about the room*

Minah: Yah, at least, you're sleeping with me Nata

Nata: *glares at her while pouting*

Minah: Aish~ *mentally facepalms self*

Chola: *In the background rolling on the floor* Kekekekekekekekeke~

Zoe: *looks at her for some time" o,o... "joins in with her* Kekekekekekekeke~

Author-nim: Aigoo~ Well then! I'll see you in the next update slash chapter xD! Pai~pai~<3