Two

J.O.Y.

As the girls stepped down on the spiral stairs, Zoe paused the girls to shush them, and they tiptoed their way to the livingroom. They peeked in like how they would in Scooby-Doo and saw three guys playing with babies. Their backs were facing them so they couldn't really identify who they were. "I feel like I know these guys," Chola said her thought aloud.

The three girls shushed her for being loud, and she slapped shut. "Are you guys J.O.Y.? The girls we've been waiting to see?" said a voice from behind them. The girls flinched and turned around really fast to see non other than Leeteuk from Super Junior. Chola gasped while Nata looked at her with a confused look.

He was rocking a baby in his arms and said, "Why don't you guys join us? Don't be shy." He smiled reassuringly at them, and Minah's heart skipped a beat. But, it didn't show on the outside. She is a born-to-be actress, ya know? Chola and Minah knew Super Junior before J.O.Y. debuted, and during the time when Minah was in California with Chola, they would often go to eachother's house and fangirl over them. For Minah, Leeteuk is her ultimate bias.

"U-um..." The girls still froze in their place.

"Yah, what's going on?" Another guy came out of the livingroom and appeared behind them. The girls turned around to see who it was, and Chola widen her eyes. It was Kim Heechul from Super Junior a.k.a. Chola's ulti-ultimate bias (A/N: Bwahahahaha forreal xD!). "Oh! You're J.O.Y. aren't you?"

"N-neh!" Chola answered immediately and slapped herself in her head for stuttering, "we are." She smiled cutely at him.

"Don't just stand there, then," he said in a welcoming tone.

"Come on! Come on!" Leeteuk said in his cute Engrish while gently pushing them in the livingroom. Heechul went back to playing with the baby who was unatteneded.

"Ah, they're here?" Asked Siwon, feeding a baby. He turned to the girls with a smile and bowed 90 degrees, saying, "Annyeonghaeseyo, I'm Siwon from Super Junior." 

"Who doesn't know you?!" Chola said her thought aloud and slapped shut. "I- I mean... Nice to meet you too," she nervously smiled and bowed at him.

"I don't know him," Nata said.

"You're an exception," Chola said to her, patting her shoulder.

"Hey~ What's that suppose to mean~?" 

"Oh~ nothing~" Chola giggled to herself while Nata glared at her.

"Ok, Nata, before you pick up a pillow and hit her-" Minah read her thought aloud.

"Oi!!" Nata snapped at her.

Minah chuckled at her, and Zoe finished her statment, saying, "Let's introduce ourselves." The girls got into a straight line and bowed 90 degrees, saying, "Annyeonghaeseyo~!" 

"We are," Zoe pointed to Minah with finger guns.

"Jiguem," Minah pointed to Nata.

"Oneul," Nata pointed to Chola.

"Yeongwonhi," Chola did a peace sign.

"J.O.Y.!" All four of the girls raised their fist in the air and looked at the guys with a charismatic gaze, while Chola looked at them with her aegeyoo charm.

"Cute! Cute!" Heechul in Engrish while clapping. The others clapped with him, and the lil' babies clapped along, as well, while giggling oh so innocently.

"Awwwwwwww!!" Chola squealed a bit and went on her knees to poke a little baby's cheek. "You're so cute!" She ruffled with his hair, and he giggled and put his arms in the air, asking for an upsies. Giggling, Chola gladly picked him up and slightly threw him in the air, earning a cute laughter from him. "What's your name, cutie?" Chola asked him, pecking his cheek.

"His name is Jaehyo," Leeteuk answered for the baby.

"Wah~ You even have a cute name!!" Chola said to the baby, snuggling gainst' him. Jaehyo giggled in delight, and Leeteuk was beside Chola smiling at them both.

Meanwhile with Minah, a baby boy crawled up to her and tugged on her designer jeans, asking for an upsies too. Minah looked at the baby and chuckled, crouching down to his level. "You want to go up too, buddy?" She asked him. The baby nodded furiously, and she replied, "Alrighty then~" She picked him up and did the same as what Chola did to Jaehyo, making the baby boy laugh in glee. "And, your name is?" She asked with a wide smile.

"That's Dongmin," Heechul answered for him as he cuddled close to her chest.

"Nice name you got there, Dongmin," Minah said to him, smiling wider because of his cuteness. IIn her mind, she was sqeauling, "Awwwwwww~!" and unconsciously put her right hand against her cheek, smiling even wider. Heechul noticed and chuckled inaudibly at her gesture. 

Not too far away from Minah, Zoe ran up to a baby near her and bend over to be his height, waving to him. "Annyeonghaeseyo~! Hi~ My name's Lee Zoe! You are?" The baby looked at her and tilted his head, batting his eyes at her. Then, he giggled out of nowhere showing his gums and made himself get up, but he fell on his at the process and looked at her with puppy eyes and a pouty lip.

"Awwwwwwwww~!! Look at him! He's ADORABLE!" She exclaimed and picked him up to the air, spinning around the giggly and cute baby. Zoe giggled with him and asked, "What's your name again?"

"Chunghee. Chunghee's his name," Donghae jumped from behind and smiled at her, showing his pearly whites.

"What a noble name you have!" Zoe said, gooing at him. Donghae gazed at the scenery and atmosphere between Zoe and Chungee.

While with Nata, she saw all her friends playing and having fun with the babies, and she had none. She pouted in her mind til' she spotted another baby playing with a guy that she has no idea about. She walked up to the lil' boy near him and went on her knees, waving to him saying, "Annyeong~!" The baby turned to her with his glasses falling off from his tiny nose bridge and confusignly looked at her. Nata giggled and adjusted the glasses for him properly , but it just got crooked again anyways. Giggling from his cute expression, she clapped her hand together and open her arms for him, saying, "Come ere'~!" The baby continued to stare at her, but in a shot moment, he giggled and crawled up to her. But, the guy stopped him by picking him up, and Nata automatically got up to and glared at him, "Oi!!"

Compared to him and Nata, she was quite short, but taller than the other members of J.O.Y. . She glared straight at his eyes more intensly, and the guy looked down at her doing the same thing. You could just feel the electricity between them! But, the pure and inoccent baby could not sense that at all as he whimpered, reaching for Nata. "Look. he wants to come to me. See?" Nata said to him as she reached for the baby.

"Ani," he said, turning the baby away from her, "you were gonna steal him from me."

"No, I don't even know you." Nata bluntly said.

His face was frozen