Four

J.O.Y.

Tranlations ;D

Omo [O my!]

Aish [Ugh]

Aigoo [O my gosh]

Araso [Ok/ I understand]

Jinja [Really]

Bwo [What]

Wae [Why]

Bouya [What the- ]

Haeseyo [Please] - formal language

Yah [Hey] - informal langauge

Aniyo [No] - formal language

ssi [Mr./ Mrs./ Miss] - formal langauge

Oppa [A guy closer to you and older than you] - for girls

Appa [Dad/ Father]

Umma [Mom/ Mother]

Komapsuminda [Thank You] - formal language

Chunmaneyo [You're welcome] - formal language

Jalmuhkgehsseumnida [Thank you for making this food] 

Nani [What] - Japanese

 Oishi-des [Delicous] - Japanese

Itadakimasu [Thank you for this food! Time to dig in!] - Japanese


Doitashimasite [You're Welcome] - Japanese

Hope You Like<3
________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Let's Get To Know the Babies~

Jaehyo's 4 years old, and is a very healthy baby at 13kg. Not only that, but he has excellent long hair that compliments his adorable cheeks. He's full of aegeyoo and he loves Hot Wheels.

Dongmin's 4 years old at the weight of 13 kg. His features are those like an angel, and you just can't resist his deep eyes. Dongmin loves the outdoors and  loves playing in the grass.

At 13 kg, Chunghee is 4 years old. You can't help but pinch his chubby cheeks, and he's a mischievous artsy boy who loves to pop and blow bubbles. Beware. He is a mischievous artsy boy.

Taehyun is 4 years old and weighs 13 kg. He likes to wear glasses at his age, and he loves to read about fairy tales and loves to imagine. He tends to drag people in his little play, as well. 
___________________________________________________________________________________

~Interview with J.O.Y.~

"Do you like the house?"

Chola - "I LOVE IT!"

Zoe - "Let's see, big space, a comfy living room, a great kitchen and dining room, and even the bathroom was awesome!!"

Minah - "It's a cute place to live in, that's for sure. But, I expected more from upstairs. I mean, me and Nata seem like we're sleeping in a log cabin."

Nata - "Downstairs was great, but upstairs... not so much."

"What was your reaction when you saw Super Junior?"

Chola - "Omo, I was so surprised! I thought we were on a vacation or something, but I guess not!"

Zoe - "Like, what?? Super Junior's here?? Wae?? But, I’m happy to have responsible guys to help!"

Minah - "Aish, I never expected for that to happen, honestly. But, I can tell this is going to be a very fun filming."

Nata - "Super Junior? That's who they were? Jinja?? Oh, I didn't know."

"How about the babies?"

Chola - "Aigoo, they were so cute!! All of them!! Jaehyo caught my eye the most, though. He just had that kpop vibe around him. I can tell he'll succeed one day."

Zoe - "Aw, undeniably adorable!  When Chunghee fell right next to me, I couldn't help but pick him up. They were beyond cute!"

Minah - "So cute. They were just so cute. Cute, cute, cute. Except for Dongmin, he is more than so cute."

Nata - "Kawaii-desu!! Their hair was so silky, and their cheeks are so chubby! And, their skin was so soft, too."

"What's your reaction when you just realized you were in Hello Baby?"

Chola - "I knew it! It was on the tip of my tongue! But, I was still shocked, either way!"

Zoe - "I knew it all along. ...Really, I did!"

Minah - "Complete disbelief, enough said."

Nata - "What's Hello Baby? Oh, yea, we're in it."

"Like the choice of the 'husband'?"*

Chola - "Um... I like it...?"

Zoe - "H- He's just a partner, and he seems a bit awkward around me. I just want to be friends with him. Siwon, haeseyo? Be my friend, nothing else?

Minah - "I can't believe Heechul-ssi and Leeteuk-ssi tricked Chola and me! And, they are just partners; so, it's ok either way."

Nata - "No, I don't like it."

"You think you'll do well in Hello Baby?"

Chola - "Eh, sure? I did take care of babies back then, but at the same time, I wasn't really fond of them. But I'll try my best, Hwaiting! E.L.F. and ACE be friends, araso?"

Zoe - "... I don't think so. I'm really bad when it comes to taking care of babies, but we'll see how it goes, Hwaiting!"

Minah - "I'm the mom, but apparently, I failed in nursery class back in the States, kidding! Hwaiting! Super Junior too, Hwaiting!"

Nata - "It depends on the guy who I'm partnered with, but so far, I'm doing well, Hwaiting!"
__________________________________________________________________________________

The groups split in two. The girls are in the kitchen, cooking for lunch, while the guys are playing with the babies. "We might as well make the guys play with the babies," Minah said, cutting the leeks, "we did steal from them, anyways." She giggled, still focusing on her work. 

"Right now, Chola's the one who's going to make the meal," Zoe said, watching Chola stir the rice noodles while pouring the chicken broth. "What are we cooking again, Chola?"

"Hm? Ah, we're going to make Pansit! My Umma's Filipino, and that's one of the Filipino dishes I love and adore!"

"I love your Umma! She's so cool."

"Aniyo, she's not. I still love you, Umma," Chola formed a heart with her hands and went back to work. "Honestly, this is my second attempt to make Pansit. Hopefully, it'll turn out well."

"Hopefully? It better turn out well," Nata said, peeling the boiled eggs.

"It will! It will! Trust me," Chola started to put onions in the other frying pan, about to fry the chicken and shrimps.

"With you, anything can happen," Minah said, handing her the sliced bits of the leek.

"Bleh," Chola sticked her tongue out at her and pinched the leek and sprinkled it on the noodles. 

"Wow," Heechul said, entering in the kitchen with Jaehyo in his arms, "it smells good in here! Does it smell good in here, Jaehyo-ah?" Heechul asked him. Jaehyo nodded and smiled real wide.

"Don't come in, Heechul-ssi! We're not done yet," Chola said, shooing them with her wooden spork.

"Heechul-ssi? Aniyo, call me Oppa, instead," Heechul smugged at Chola.

"Oppa?" Chola said in disbelief. "Um...," she thought for a moment.

"Omo, you said it! Alright, then, it's official. You get to call me Oppa from now on," Heechul said, patting her shoulder.

"Bwo? Yah, Bouya!!" Chola whined. Heechul snickered at her and Jaehyo giggled.

"Look. Even Jaehyo agrees. I should give you a nickname."

"Don't you dare!"

"Heechul-ah, she's known as Panda through out ACE," Nata said.

"Panda?"

"Yep, Zoe's Chippy to resemble the chipmunkl, and Minah's Wolfie," Nata smirked.

"I'll keep that in mind, then!"

"Bwo? Aniyo! Please, don't call me Panda!" Chola whined.

"I'll see you later, Panda," Heechul said, leaving the kitchen while laughing.

"Bouya?!" Nata giggled at Chola, and Chola whimpered while going back to work.

Heechul walked back to the livingroom while the guys were playing with the babies. "You know what we should do?" Heechul said, sitting on the ground while putting Jaehyo down.

"Bwo?" The guys asked.

"You know how the girls only call us partners? Why don't we make them call us Oppa?" 

"Eh? How are we gonna do that?" Leeteuk asked, getting into the plan.

"Trick them," Heechul smugged. Kyuhyun smirked agreeing with the plan and Siwon is just wondering what's going on.

"It's as simple as that. We can just trick them into doing it." 

"I'm in," Kyuhyun said in amusemnt

"And, we can give them nicknames."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Siwon asked, finally getting the idea.

"To let them say Oppa out of irratation," Kyuhyun said Heechul's answer.

"Exactly! Minah's Wolfie. Zoe’s Chippy to resemble the chipmunk , and Chola's the panda. I don't know about Nata, though."

"I'll handle that on my own," Kyuhyun said, still smirking. Heechul smirked at him, already understanding his idea.

"I don't want to sound mean," Siwon said, scratching his head, "but, I think Chola's easily tricked, so I think we can get alot of information from her."

"Yep, and we will. Just leave that to me," Heechul said in full confidence.

"Don't scare her away," Leeteuk chuckled.

"I won't," Heechul said, cheesily. The guys laughed at him and went back to playing with babies, thinking about their brilliant plan.

Back in the kitchen, Chola presented her dish while the girls washed the dishes. "And, done!" Chola said sprinkling some bressel sprouts on the finished Pansit.

"Omo, it looks delicous!!" Zoe said, drying her hands.

"Oishi-des~!" Nata said, picking up a carrot and eating it.

"Yah, not yet," Minah snapped at Nata, and Nata just stick her tongue out at her.

"Alright, I'll bring it in the dining room. Go ahead and bring the guys in," Chola said to the girls while picking it up and taking it to the dining room. The girls walked to the livingroom to find the guys still laughing and playing with the babies. The girls smiled at the guys, appreciating their appa side. Minah ,especially, smiled admirly at Leeteuk as he chased little Dongmin, playing tag. Kyuhyun's playing Pirates with Taehyun as Taehyun's pretending to force Kyuhyun to walk the plank, while Heechul is having trouble with Jaehyo horse-back riding on him. Siwon's blowing bubbles for Chunghee and giving him the bubble-blower to pop the bubble to hear Chunghee's giggles. "Is it lunch time?" Leeteuk said, looking up at the girls.

"Neh, it is," Minah said still smiling.

"Let's go, then, Dongmin-ah," Leeteuk said, picking him up. Dongmin whined, but Leeteuk said, "Kochama. Maybe, Umma and Appa can play with you afterwards." Then, Dongmin smiled and let Leeteuk take him to dinner. Minah hide her blushing cheeks by smiling wider at Leeteuk's words.

The guys followed the girls as they entered in the dining room. Chola was there admiring her own work, smiling at it. "Hey guys," Chola said in English, "Today's dish is going to be Pansit, one of my Umma's dished I loved when I was a kid."

"Who made it?" Siwon asked while he sat himself down with Chunghee on his lap. The guys did the same.

Chola was about to answer, but Zoe answered before her, saying, "Chola did. She instructed us to help her out. So, it's all on her."

"Komapsuminda," Chola bowed at her friends for helping her out.

"We said that just in case the food is bad. So, the blame is on her, as well," Nata said smirking.

"Yah," Chola whined and pouted at her. The girls giggled at her, and the guys chuckled at her.

"Jalmuhkgehsseumnida," they all said, seated down and bowing their heads. 

"Chunmaneyo," Chola said, bowing to them.

"Itadakimasu," Nata said to Chola.

"Doitashimishte," Chola bowed to her with a smile. 

They all devoured their food as Heechul announced, "The camera crew wants you guys to say Oppa to us while we say your nicknames to you."

"Wae?" the girls asked in unision.

"To get points. Who ever gets the most points will sleep on the beds, and of course, who ever gets the least sleeps on the floor or couch in the livingroom," Heechul said.

"Are you serious?" Nata glared.

"Yes, Cat, it is," Kyuhyun smirked at her.

Nata looked at  him with wide eyes saying, "How did you know?"

"It's obvious what animal you are, not like I am calling you an animal or anything, of course not," Kyuhyun said, sarcastically.

"I'm a proud and clever animal, not to mention cute," informed Nata. Nata and Kyuhyun went back to their estatic glares, while the others went back to eating. 

"One point for Super Junior," one of the camera men said. The girls looked at eachother in disbelief, but they just shook their heads and ate their food.

Nata and Kyuhyun sat on the other side of the table across from eachother, and Minah sat next to Nata with Zoe beside her and beside her is Siwon. Across from Minah is Leeteuk followed by Chola and Heechul, therefore; Nata is between Leeteuk and Minah, while Kyuhyun is between Siwon and Heechul. Zoe is between Minah and Siwon, while Chola is between Leeteuk and Heechul. 

"Can I feed Jaehyo?" Chola asked Heechul, shyly smiling. Heechul pretended to ignore her. "Heechul-ssi?" She asked again.

"It's not Heechul-ssi, remember?" Heechul turned to her with a smug.

Chola whined and pouted her lips at him. Heechul just chuckled and went back to eating his food. Jaehyo started to whimper and Heechul fed him with his fork. "Bouya?!" Chola whined, again.

"What were you suppose to call me?" He said, feeding Jaehyo.

"I- I forgot! And, I made this food!" Chola said, pouting.

"Aniyo, you did not, liar." Chola sighed in frustration and just continued eating.

"Wow, it actually tastes really good," Nata said, looking at her food in a shocked expression.

"Bouya?" Chola whined, again.

"Just enjoy the food, Nata," Minah said to her. Nata sticked her tongue out at her and continued eating.

"Cat, can you pass me the Pansit?" Kyuhyun asked her with a smirk. Nata grunted in annoyance and passed him the Pansit. "Thanks, Cat," he smirked at her. I guess, in this case, it's a smile. Nata just glared at him, but when she looked at Taehyun gooing over the food, she waved at him and Taehyun waved at her back. She giggled at the little boy and just forgot about the obnoxious guy. 

"Huh, that reminds me huh?" Nata said, looking at Kyuhyun.

"Bwo?"

"Nani??"

"For the last time, 'bwo' means what," Minah said to her.

"I got that! But, anyways, what was your name again?" The guys chuckled and the girls giggled at Kyuhyun's facial expression. His face was frozen and he just can't believe she doesn't know him yet.

He  coughed and said, "I'm Oppa to you."

Nata glared at him, because she knows he's lying, and Kyuhyun smirked at her. 

"Appa," Taehyun whined for food. Kyuhyun flinched and fed the impatient boy. Nata giggled and Kyuhyun chuckled along. Casually, Siwon fed Chunghee and Zoe smiled at the scene. The feeling of family just surrounded them, and Zoe loves that sort of enviroment - a loving family that'll become in one union forever. But, she knows this is just a show. Siwon's just her partner, and Chunghee will have to go back to his own happy family. Just the thought of that made Zoe's heart feel disapointed, but she might as well enjoy her time as an Umma. 

"Chunghee-ah, say ah~" she said, holding her fork for Chunghee. 

Chunghee said, "Ah~" while opening his mouth big enough for the food to come in.Zoe put the food in his mouth, and Chunghee properly chewed his food.

"Good boy," Zoe giggled, poking his cheek. When Zoe looked up from the baby, Siwon was chuckling with her, and Zoe smiled at him. Suddenly, Siwon was surprised and just stared at her. The awkwardness came upon them. Zoe coughed, roughly, and went back to eating. Siwon did the same, and they might have a bit of social problems throught out the series. 

"So, how was your day?" Leeteuk asked Minah.

"Hm? Well, my day's been filled with surprises, laughter, babies, and Super Junior so... it's going out well," she smiled at him. 

Leeteuk chuckled saying, "How's your day been doing, Dongmin-ah?" Dongmin just stared at him as if he was saying, "What did you say?" Minah laughed at him, and Leeteuk just smiled at Dongmin, waiting for an answer.

"Food," Dongmin said, pointing to Leeteuk's fork.

"Aniyo," Minah said to Dongmin, "you ask Appa for food, not command. Be polite and kind to your parents," Minah said in her umma voice. 

Dongmin nodded and turned to Leeteuk saying, "Food, haeseyo, Appa."

"Here ya go," Leeteuk said in a funny tone as he put the food in mouth. Dongmin giggled at his funny voice, and Minah laughed along.

"Wah, you guys are getting along, aren't you?" Chola said, smiling.

"Yah," Minah snapped at her. Chola giggled and sticked her tongue at her. As Chola turned to Heechul, he saw that Jaehyo is having fun while Heechul is feeding him.

Chola pouted and struggled her words out saying, "O- o- op...pa....,"

"What did you say?" Heechul looked at her with a smirk.

"Op...pa," Chola struggled.

"All together now," Heechul said, having fun.

"OPPA!" She whined aloud and everyone laughed at her. Chola put her head down, hiding her blushing face. But, she can't help but laugh. 

"She sounds like a kid!" Heechul said, laughing.

"All I wanted was to feed Jaehyo," she weeped aloud.

"Kochama," Heechul said, still laughing while patting her back. "Here, you can finally have him," Heechul, gently, put Jaehyo on her lap. 

"Yay!" Chola said, snuggling the baby. The baby giggled at the contact, and Chola said, "Are you still hwungy?" 

Jaehyo nodded yes with a wide smile. Chola poked his nose, saying, "Araso." Finally, she fed Jaehyo and she said, "So cute!!"

"Aish, how cute," Heechul said, looking at Chola and Jaehyo.

"Which one?" Zoe asked. There was a pause, and everyone looked at Heechul, waiting for an answer. Chola glanced at him, but she was to confined by Jaehyo. 

Heechul looked at Chola who wasn't even paying attention and said, "Both."

"There's got to be a better answer than that," Nata sighed.

"Yah, There might be articles popping up about that!" Heechul exclaimed. Everyone laughed at him and he sighed, going back to eating. But, he can't let his eyes off of Chola feeding Jaehyo. In his mind, Heechul's thinking it's just because she's cute, that's all. His heart, on the other hand, is telling him more than that. It's just not that strong enough for him to realize.

After lunch, the group hanged around in the livingroom. Just as promised, Leeteuk and Minah played with Dongmin together. Mostly, Chola played with Jaehyo with his cars that he brought along, and Heechul just sat on the couch, looking at them with a smile. Nata and Kyuhyun played with Taehyun. Taehyun seems to like playing action-pretend. Taehyun wanted Kyuhyun to be the bad guy while Nata and Taehyun were the heros. The plot was that Kyuhyun stole a nuclear weapon that might set the world on fire, and Nata and Taehyun had to chase him down with their laser guns intact and in their shielded uniform that can send a transparent force-shield around them when wished. Taehyun has a big imagination. Zoe and Siwon let Chunghee paint on a piece of paper, and he went up to Siwon for a hug. But, instead, he accidentaly painted his face with blue paint, for he went up to him with his paint brush. Zoe laughed and decided to finish his masterpiece by adding patterns here and there on Siwon's face. Siwon and Zoe laughed together, and the awkward atmosphere lifted away from them. Without noticing, Siwon streaked Zoe's face with paint, and she gave in when Chunghee painted her face. His cuteness just can't be underestimated. 

They were like this for sometime, and one of the camera men came up to them with a note. Leeteuk opened the note saying, "To make you guys more aquinated and not awkward, hold eachother hands. The person will compliment himself and the other person had to compliment him, adding a kiss to the hand. And, vice versa. This will happen 3x"

"What?!" The girls said, while the guys broke out laughing.

"Let's just get over it," Heechul said, getting off his seat and going to Chola's level on the ground.

"Aniyo, I am not doing it!" Chola scooching away from him.

"Another rejection to Hyung," Kyuhyun said, marking it on paper. Heechul glared at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun chuckled at him.

"I'm not doing it either," Zoe said, getting up .

"Me too," Minah got up to and stood beside Zoe.

"Me three," Nata did the same. Chola got up to, leaving Heechul on the ground, and stood beside his Unnies.

~After a few negotians~

"I can't believe we're doing this," Zoe said, holding unto Siwon's hands. The girls gave in and held the guys hands and looked straight eachother in the eyes - for Nata and Kyuhyun's case, they were glaring at eachother.

"Ladies, first please, araso?" The camera guy said.

"Araso," the girls sighed.

"And, let's start with the maknae of J.O.Y. , Chola!" Chola flinched when she heard her name and looked at Heechul who was waiting in amusement.

"I have wonderful legs," she said, showing them off.

"You're so cool," Heechul said, laughing and kissing her hand. Chola blushed and held in her laugh. "My legs are better than yours," he said. People bursted out laughing, and Chola looked at him in disbelief while smiling.

"Yo- You're so cool," she struggled her words out and kisses his hand. 

Heechul held in his laugh too and sighed saying, "Aish." Next was Nata and Kyuhyun.

"I am the best," Nata said, smirking. 

"You're so cool," Casually, Kyuhyun said, kissing her hand. 

Nata scowled at him and he smirked saying, "I am better than you." 

There was a pause of giggles from the others as Nata bluntly said, "I don't want to do this anymore."

"Come on, now. You can do this," Kyuhyun chuckled at her. Nata glared at him and sighed forcing all of her frustration out.

"You-" she struggled her words with frown

"You?" Kyuhyun  smiled/ smirk at her.

"You...are..." 

"I am?"

Nata growled at her and said, "You are cool... Not!" 

"Now, you have to kiss my hand," Kyuhyun chuckled, pushing his hand to her face. 

Nata flinched, but she has no choice but to do so. She kissed his hands with a frown, and Kyuhyun blurted out, saying, "This is weird!" As everyone laughed, Minah turned to Leeteuk, who was eagerly waiting.

She shook her head shooing her feeling away and said, "You can count me in when it comes to cooking."

"Is that a compliment or an offer?" Heechul asked. Minah blushed, slightly.

"No, it was just a lame compliment," Chola said, giggling. Minah puffed her cheeks at her, and looked at Leeteuk who was smiling like an idiot at her.

She avoided eye contact, and Leeteuk said, "You're so cool." He said it in English and kissed her hand. Everyone screamed and broke into laughter at the beyond-cute scenery.

Then, Leeteuk smiled widely saying, "I am the most handsome guy in the room."

Minah laughed saying, "You are so cool." She kissed him on the hand, and everyone screamed and laugh, again.

"Just wait. J.O.Y.'s Hello Baby ft. Super Junior is going to be popluar!" Heechul exclaimed. 

"Oh, it's Zoe and Siwon's turn, now," Chola said, looking at the couple. The two looked at eachother and avoided eachothers eyes. It's ovious they don't want to do this, but they giggle under their breathe, because they forgot to wash the paint off their face.

"I really don't want to do this," Zoe whined.

"Be a leader, and do this," Nata said, bluntly. Zoe pouted at her and looked at Siwon. "Um...," she began, "I dance the best out of the group."

"What are you trying to say? You with your rainbow face." Minah asked her.

"It just popped in my head!" Zoe defended herself.

Siwon chuckled, saying, "You're so cool."

He kissed her hands, and Chola commented, "They send off a Princess and Prince couple." Everyone laughed, and Zoe and Siwon looked away from eachother.

"More like a clown couple," Nata added. Zoe whined at her, and everyone laughed harder.

Siwon fixed himself by standing straighter and said, "I more handsome than Leeteuk-Hyung." Leeteuk looked at him in disbelief, and Siwon smirked at him. 

"You say that with your face like that?" Leeteuk pointed his multi-colored patterened face. The room laughed again, and Siwon joined with the laughter.

Zoe laughed with him and said, "You're so cool." When she about to kiss Siwon's hand, she paused and looked at her friends saying, "I don't think I can do this." Everyone laughed and Siwon, weakly, laughed.

"Just a peck will do, Unnie," Minah said, cheering her on.

"And, besides," Chola added, "we can't turn back." Zoe whined and looked at Siwon, who looked the other direction. She squeezed her eyes shut and quickly, pecked his hands in one go.

"See? It wasn't that bad," Chola assured her.

"Two more rounds to go!" Minah added in.

"Yah!!" Zoe whined, stomping her feet. 

"Trust me. I don't want to do this either," Minah sighed.

"ELFs," Chola stared at the camera, "Don't think wrong, again. We don't want to do this because we dislike them. We don't want to do this for you. Araso? Saranghaeyo!" Chola smiled her cute smile and turned to Heechul with a pout. And, the girls did their two rounds for a long time. It was filled with laughters and alot of blushing pauses. There was alot of screams too, and the girls survived through out the whole thing. The guys, on the other hand, had much fun with the girls and wish to do something like this again.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nata: *brushes her teeth* Gross, I think I need to use soap!

Kyuhyun: I can't believe her =_=

Chola: *chews on minty gum* Unnie, do you want some?

Zoe: Haha! Yes o_o

Heechul: Are you serious??

Siwon: ....

Minah: Don't get us wrong. *chews on minty gum* We like you guys, we do. But, we don't want fans and the public to think wrong.

Chola: So... saranghaeyo :3??

Leeteuk: *sigh* I'm starting to think these girls dun like us.

Minah: Aish, whatever =3=

Britt/ Author: What a long chapter e.e... Hope you guys had fun reading though :D! See you in the next update<3