a good thing?

Accidental Kiss

Kyungsoo was a quiet reserved guy. He kept his cool in situations where others would have panicked because as he always says, a level head is the best head. EXO’s great vocalist Kyungsoo was not one to stick his nose into things that didn’t concern him. He just simply didn’t care; everyone had their own business that they dealt with, and besides, Kyungsoo was way too busy anyways. And on the slight whim that he wasn’t busy, he was just too tired to inquire others about what they were so animatedly talking about. Yes Kyungsoo lived a simple life (as simple as an idol’s life can be) and participated happily in EXO’s activities. However, today as he entered the kitchen still in his sweatpants and oversized sweater, he could not help but glance over at the two dummy’s shamelessly staring at him from the kitchen table. They don’t even try to hide the fact that they are staring at me. Kyungsoo scoffs to himself and opens the fridge to get his water bottle. No matter how hard he tries, he still feels their gaze on the back of his head. Kyungsoo takes a long drink of water, preparing his throat for the annoying conversation that he was going to have.

“What.”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol seemed to have finally snap out of their trance. Their mouths closed as they coughed a few times. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Hm? What? Wh-What do you need Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun said failing to sound innocent. Chanyeol distracted himself with flipping through the pages of the magazine he picked up. Kyungsoo wanted to laugh.

“Why is that idiot reading that magazine upside down?”

Baekhyun chokes and Chanyeol’s ears turn red.

“What’s wrong with you guys? Why are you staring at me?” Damn, they were acting even stranger than usual.

The two men sitting on the table stare at the friend with curiosity, fear, and anxiousness. They had quite the shock when they saw the news trending on just about every social media platform there was. It was about a matter of time before their manager gives them a call asking about the phenomenon, Nayeonsoo. Judging by Kyungsoo’s calm (but annoyed) demeanor, the two concluded that he hasn’t seen the news yet. Chanyeol convinced Baekhyun to break the news to Kyungsoo, because Chanyeol sincerely believed Kyungsoo would attack the giant and accuse him of lying. The said boys gulp as they realize what was about to happen.

“You haven’t heard the news?” Baekhyun’s voice trembles.

Now curious, Kyungsoo tilts his head to observe the two men. What were they even talking about?

“What news?”

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and the two seemed to have a short conversation in their minds before Baekhyun looked back at Kyungsoo. How do they even do that? How do they talk with their minds it’s not like they have psychic abilities! Kyungsoo became even more annoyed, it was so early in the morning! “Why don’t you have a seat Kyungsoo.”

--

“Exo..reaction..to…Twice.” An anxious and excited Nayeon typed on her ipad as she lay on her twin sized bed.

She watched a couple of videos of the group reacting to their performances and every time her Kyungsoo-sunbaenim would smile her heart would flutter. It was a miracle she’s still alive after she watched a video where Kyungsoo actually did the TT sign! Wow! So Kyungsoo liked Twice! This seemed to only increase the beating of her big heart as she lay in bed thinking about her crush.

Yes it was nice and all that Kyungsoo enjoyed her group’s performance, but Nayeon knows that she could never reveal her feelings to him in real life after this whole ‘Nayeonsoo’ incident. Oh well, what’s so bad about admiring him secretly? She does not need Kyungsoo to like her like how she likes him because, well, all she had was a celebrity crush. She barely knows him, so she shouldn’t expect anything in return. As long as he was happy and not mad at the Nayeonsoo incident, then Nayeon would be fine and maybe even start moving on. One thing was for sure, Nayeon needed to see if Kyungsoo-sunbaenim was alright with what has happened in order for things to not be awkward in the future.

“Nayeon?” Momo peaked through the open door.

“Sorry I didn’t hear you knock.” Nayeon tries to cool down her cheeks. Momo smiles knowingly.

“Hey..manager-nim is inviting us to brunch. I think he wants to talk about…about-“

“The accidental kiss, I know.” The girl on the bed says courageously. “Tell him I’m coming.”

Momo is a bit shocked by the sudden change in Nayeon’s behaviour but was feeling better seeing her friend slowly return back to her brave beautiful self. Besides, Momo always had a strange feeling that the accidental kiss would end up being a good thing in the end.