oh no Nayeon

Accidental Kiss

Awkward, hella awkward. So awkward that Im Nayeon was practically immobilized and was reduced to thinking how she would spend what seemed like the rest of her days as a walking blob of embarrassment. Why didn’t I see him earlier? Stupid. Stupid. Nayeon tries to push the incident to the dark dusty corners of her mind where all of her embarrassing cringe worthy moments were vanished to. But it seemed like every time Nayeon tried to push it just a little deeper, she ends up just reliving the memory. Why why why did I have to be blowing kisses in his pathway. Why couldn’t I just move out of the way? Nayeon feels like she is going to explode.

 

“What happened?” A mischievous looking Dahyun asks. Nayeon was still in her i-want-to-crawl-in-a-hole-and-never-come-out spell so her response was quite delayed.

 

“N-Nothing, nothing happened.”

 

Her smile only grew wider. Nayeon was already forming an excuse to go straight to her room and sleep when Mina joined in the fun.

 

“It was Kyungsoo-sunbaenim.” Mina smiled feeling a little bad for her friend but amused at the same time. She’s never seen Nayeon so flustered! “Shut it Mina.” Nayeon tried to look scary but she just came off as an annoyed bunny. The two laughed and Mina explained.

 

“She blew a kiss to Do Kyungsoo of Exo! You should have seen his face, he looked so uncomfortable I’m crying just thinking about it!”

 

The red found its way back to Nayeon’s cheeks faster than she could shove a sock in Mina’s mouth. Now everyone in the car was paying attention. The poor girl tried sinking in her seat but she couldn’t disappear fully. Defeated, she resorted to pulling up her hood and hiding her face.

 

“Is this true?” A shocked Dahyun asked. Nayeon could hear the amusement oozing from her voice and she was not having it. Not tonight.

 

“No! It was by accident. I was giving kisses to Once’s then he stepped in front of me and I accidently blew him a kiss in his direction right in front of me and oh god-” The said situation once again replayed itself in Nayeon’s mind and she couldn’t help but squirm as her body endured another cringe attack.

 

“Isn’t Kyungsoo-sunbaenim your top bias?” Momo chimed in.

 

“Ever since Mama era.” Nayeon agreed in pain.

 

Dahyun, deciding she enjoyed seeing her friend this flustered and red because of a guy, grinned like the chesire cat. “Kyungsoo-sunbaenim isn’t just her bias; he’s her ideal type, her crush, her imaginary boyfriend, her-” Before she could finish, her face was met with the soft fabric of Nayeon’s head cushion.

 

“Ah!” she screamed with a hand against her forehead. “What was that for?”

 

“For being a brat.” Nayeon spit venomously. Everyone was quiet. She stared back at the girls for a few seconds, blinked, and spontaneously burst into tears.

 

“Ahh whyyyyy! That was our first time meeting! Why didn’t I see him coming? Why did I still have to blow the kiss even though I saw him in front of me. I’m so stupid. He looked so uncomfortable around me!”

 

The girls found this hilarious, but chose to attempt to stifle their laughter for Nayeon’s sake. So cute.

 

“It’s okay. He probably already forgot about it. And soon you will too. Plus I don’t think anyone saw it.” Sana attempted at comforting her, really hoping Nayeon would stop crying.

 

“I know it’s just - hic - I like Kyungsoo-sunbae -hic- nim a lot…”

 

At this point the girls didn’t know what else to do, so they just decided to leave Nayeon crying into her head cushion as they neared their dorms. Mina was patting her head and it reminded her of soothing a crying baby.

 

When they arrived in their dorms, Nayeon rushed straight to her room and shut the door. Now the girls started to feel bad at their friend’s unfortunate incident. But it couldn’t be that bad right? The rest of the girls decided to hang in the living room. They had nothing scheduled tomorrow so they had all night to dissect this Nayeon ‘tragic trick of fate’ (as Nayeon put it) and figure out ways to make her feel better tomorrow. Momo searched on her laptop, ‘Nayeon and Kyungsoo’. The girls huddled around like flies to a light. Surprisingly, a lot of fans seemed to have caught it and were now talking about it.

 

Aw Nayeon looked so scared and cute. She really does like Kyungsoo ..ㅠㅠ

 

Kekeke, Nayeon blew a kiss at D.O by accident but he seemed to have caught it. Heheh cuteeee….

 

Hey, didn’t Nayeon mention on the variety show that her ideal type was Kyungsoo ㅠㅠ to think about it they are cute…

 

I ship them !! Their name would be Nayeonsoo !! kekekke

 

Their eyes were glued to the screen as they read the hundreds of comments about Nayeonsoo. Without saying anything, Momo refreshed the page to reveal that Nayeonsoo was the most trending thing on Naver. Each girl let out a sound of shock.

 

One by one, they looked at eachother then at Nayeon’s closed door.

 

“I’ll go get the cookies ready.”

 

“I’ll get the jjajangmyeon.”

 

“I’ll start cleaning.”

 

Each girl got to their jobs at one in the morning because Nayeon happened to like baked cookies, cold noodles, and a clean house whenever she was upset. And boy was she gonna be upset tomorrow morning.