Episode #4.2: BTS x Starz Fan Meeting (Part 1)

We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요): Kang Daniel 💙 Starz' Hanna (EDITING IN SESSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

REMINDER: THERE ARE SEVERAL PLOTS IN THIS CHAPTER WERE INSPIRED BY BTS’ 3RD MUSTER “ARMY ZIP+” AND 4TH MUSTER “HAPPY EVERY AFTER” DVD. I DIDN’T COPY 100% FROM THE DVD CONTENT ITSELF, BUT I “DO” COPIED EXACT A FEW SCENES FROM THERE AND ADDED MY IDEAS TO MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC AND FUN TO READ. 

🎀 THOSE SCENES WERE FULLY CREDITED TO BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT, BTS, AND ARMY 🎀

🎀 PHOTO CREDITED TO guwoljk @ TWITTER 🎀 

 

 

(One day in January 2018…) 

 

MC: “Okay, this is a few weeks after… where is this?”

 

Fans have gathered before the Gocheok Skydome since dawn to see these two groups.

 

(Where is this place?)

(Why are people bustling about?)

 

MC: “Oh? BTS and Starz’ 2nd Collabo--”

Yejin (Starz): “Ah, it’s our second collaboration fan meeting with BTS.”

Panelists (except Yejin): “Ah...”

 

(Wife (Hanna) and brothers-in-law’s group)

(BTS and Starz’s 2nd Collaboration Fan Meeting)

 

Today is the second collaboration fan meeting by Starz and BTS, held after receiving positive feedback and support from their fans (Stella and ARMY).

 

(pit-a-pat)

(All ARMYs and Stellas who have waited for this day have gathered here since dawn)

 

Fans from all over the world came to the venue to support their favourite members.

 

(Even the cold weather, too, can’t stop these two fandoms from seeing their beloved groups and members!)

 

MC: “My goodness, look at the number of fans who came there.”

Yejin (Starz): “I heard that most of the fans slept there a day before the event.”

Eric Nam: *gasps*

 

(Shocked)

 

MC: “Really?”

 

After seeing all the fans line up to enter the venue, Starz and BTS members are busy finalizing their rehearsals in the arena a few hours before the show starts with the help of the dedicated staff and director.

 

(Inside the venue)

(Starz and BTS members are getting ready for the final rehearsal)

 

J-Hope is currently walking back and forth, waiting for the rest of s and their little sisters, aka Starz, to come out to the main stage with his sprouted hair (which means someone has tied it that resembles a sprout) and a black face mask.

 

*points to J-Hope’s hair*

(↗️ J-Hope and his sprouted hair 🌱)

 

J-Hope: “I’ve had my hair done for the last day of our fan meeting.”

 

He touches his hair and lets out an “evil” laugh—one by one, the members from each group walk to the main stage. Jin, Jaekyung, Suga, and Eunsook enter the venue at the same time while testing out their microphones.

 

Jin: (in English) “Hello, how are you, everyone?”

Suga: “It’s cold. Better than yesterday.”

Jaekyung: *warming up her vocal cords*

Eunsook: “Hello, everyone!”

 

Out of the blue, Jin also had the same hairstyle as J-Hope.

 

*points to Jin’s hair*

(↗️ Sprout with long root 🌱(?))

 

MC: “Did they plan this on purpose?”

Yejin (Starz): *laughs while covering her face with her hand*

 

J-Hope notices Jin has the same hairstyle as him and immediately asks him.

 

J-Hope: “Hyung, why are you copying my hairstyle?”

Jin: “No, I did it first.”

 

Jin and J-Hope give a “high-five” and smile as a few members of Starz are chuckling and smiling to see the “Sprout Brothers” of the day have been formed without any fight.

 

(🌱 Today’s Sprout Brothers 🌱)

(🌱Jin and J-Hope 🌱)

 

Finally, Hanna and Jimin join the rest of them on the stage.

 

(And here come Jimin and Hanna!)

 

The members of Starz turn their heads towards their leader and start complaining about her being late for rehearsal.

 

Henry: “Oh? She did something with her hair.”

Ong Sungwoo (Wanna One): “I thought she had a different hairstyle a few days ago…”

MC: “Is that so?”

 

Dina: “Where have you been?”

Linda: “We’re already late for rehearsal!”

 

Hanna bends down to tie her shoelaces, ignoring her members’ disputes. Once she’s done, she looks at her members and smacks the backs of Linda and Dina’s heads lightly.

 

*smacks*

 

Hanna: “You guys woke up late today!”

 

(strikes back)

(You guys woke up late today!)

 

The boys are laughing after hearing those comments from Hanna. Linda and Dina immediately admit their faults by hugging Hanna simultaneously. Hanna stumbles back a bit from the impact of her members’ sudden embrace and chuckles.

 

(We are sorry~)

 

The rehearsal starts smoothly on the last day of their fan meeting. Starz and BTS are singing each other’s songs while walking around the stage in the venue, waving and teasing each other, pretending it’s the actual fan meeting happening right now, being seen by thousands of fans.

 

V spots the camera below the stage and “shoots” the viewers before walking around the stage. The members from both groups are rehearsing energetically, like in the actual show. Hanna wears her earpiece and is surprised to see the familiar faces of the WGM staff in front of her. Hanna approaches them by slightly kneeling on her knee.

 

MC: “I guess she didn’t notice our team...”

Yejin (Starz): “We didn’t know their presence at the venue because tons of cameras were recording at the same time.”

Eric Nam: “Ah...”

 

Hanna: “Hello~ what brings all of you here?”

 

(asking the staff)

(What brings all of you here?)

 

WGM’s PD: “We’re filming behind the scenes of this fan meeting.”

 

(Actually, we’re not)

(We’re filming behind the scenes of this fan meeting)

 

Hanna: “Ah…”

 

Hanna looks to the side to see if all of her and the BTS members are ready to resume their final rehearsal after taking a short break. V approaches Hanna when she gets up on her feet and tells him about the presence of WGM staff.

 

Hanna: “They came to film our fan meeting.”

 

V looks at all the cameras in front of him at once.

 

MC: “Oh, it’s BTS V!”

 

(He looks into the camera with an innocent look)

 

V: “Ah, hello.”

 

He greets and bows politely to the camera.

 

V: “Why did they come here?”

 

Hanna chuckles when V asks her, his face wearing a blank expression.

 

(Totally clueless)

(V innocently asks Hanna the purpose of our presence…) 

 

The rehearsal resumes again as Minjung runs towards Hanna, and both exchange a high-five while singing ‘I Want You Back’.

 

(The rehearsal resumes…) 

 

As Jungkook is singing with Yejin, J-Hope approaches him and pulls the hood off his head while Seunji pokes Yejin’s cheek with Starz’s official lightstick. They’re entirely enjoying the final rehearsal, like posing cutely whenever they see the cameras, waving side to side, dancing randomly, and many more.

 

(They pleasantly continue the rehearsal full of enjoyment) 

 

MC: “More like a Starz and BTS playtime to me.”

 

Yejin chuckles after hearing those words from her and continues watching the rest of the footage. Hanna and Dina are walking side by side and bump into RM and Jin, as they don’t realize they’re walking in front of them.

 

*bump*

 

Eric Nam scrunches his nose after witnessing that scene on the TV screen and hisses.

 

Eric Nam: “Oooh… that looks painful.”

 

Hanna places her sore head while squatting down on her knees, and Jin does the same to check on her condition.

 

Jin: ‘Are you okay?’

Hanna: 😭

 

MC: (adores) “The boys are taking care of them like their own sisters.”

Yejin (Starz): *talks about the incident earlier to herself* “I didn’t know about it at all.”

 

(That’s because you weren’t there just now…)

 

They are standing on the stage waiting to rehearse ‘Pied Piper’ with BTS.

 

(Starz is taking a short break before performing their last song with BTS)

 

The song ends, and the girls clap softly for them, acknowledging their splendid performance.

 

Yejin: “Good job, brothers!”

 

(As expected from worldwide superstar BTS!)

(Good job, brothers!)

 

J-Hope looks at s and gives them some advice about their performance right now.

 

J-Hope: “Don’t get the second choreography wrong for ‘Pied Piper’! I saw you all yesterday and know who made a mistake.”

 

(J-Hope already monitored yesterday’s performance)

 

MC: “Oh, that sounds scary...!”

Yejin (Starz): “He is known as BTS’ Choreography Leader. He can become a monster when someone in his team messes up or forgets his dance steps.”

Henry: “I can’t imagine someone like him turning into a hulk!”

Panelists: *laugh while clapping*

 

Jin: “Who made a mistake?”

Jimin: ‘Who was it?’

 

In the studio, Yejin shakes her head while murmuring his name, recalling that scene in her head.

 

Yejin (Starz): “OOO Oppa, it’s you...”

 

(who is he?)

(OOO Oppa, it’s you...)

 

J-Hope: “Let me hug you. I know who made a mistake.”

 

J-Hope approaches “that” particular member to hug him.

 

Jin: “Who is it?”

J-Hope: *chuckles* “Let me give you a hug to this person.”

 

(Who is the one who made a mistake?)

 

J-Hope places his arm on Suga, and members from both groups laugh at him.

 

(It’s SUGA!!!)

 

The girls are laughing while clapping their hands simultaneously for Suga. The sound of them laughing echoes in the entire arena, and Suga admits the mistake he made yesterday.

 

Suga: “Yes, that person is right here.”

 

(Belated confession after realizing his mistake)

 

J-Hope: “I saw you miss the second beat yesterday.”

Jaeyeon: “I saw it too!”

Suga: “I was avoiding your eyes on purpose yesterday.”

Jimin: “I thought you (J-Hope) were coming for Jin.”

 

(I won’t get it wrong this time!)

 

The rehearsal ends, and the members stand on the center stage, where a vast ‘ARMY BOMB’ will cover them at the show’s end.

 

(They’re checking their formation once again before wrapping up the rehearsal) 

 

J-Hope: “We’ll stand in circles…”

Eunsook: “… and look at the fans as the stage rotates.”

 

Dina took a few steps back to check their formations to ensure they all stood at their assigned spots.

 

Dina: “They’re (BTS) going to stand here…”

 

Dina points to the stage slightly higher than the girls are standing, and Hanna points to the spot where her members are currently standing at Dina before she walks back to her place.

 

Hanna: “… and we’re going to stand here.”

 

Dina glances at Linda and warns her about her position on stage.

 

Dina: “Remember where you’ll be standing later on.”

 

(I’ll be watching you!)

(Remember where you’ll be standing later on!)

 

Linda chuckles as several members of BTS and Starz laugh at her.

 

MC: “Hahahaha.”

Henry: “I guess she’s the blackhole of the group...”

 

*so funny*

 

Linda: “Yes, I will!”

 

(I’ll keep that in mind!)

(Yes, I will!)

 

Hanna pats her back while shaking her head. Then, the director of the fan meeting speaks on Dina’s behalf to Linda again.

 

Director: “Just find where Hanna is, and you’ll find your spot.”

 

They all burst into huge laughter after hearing those words from the director of their fan meeting.

 

(Burst into laughter)

 

Linda thanks him by bowing politely to him and shooting finger hearts cutely as the director blushes after seeing Linda’s cuteness.

 

(I’ll keep that in mind, director~)

 

Director: *blushes*

 

Eric Nam: “The director likes it~.” 

Henry: “His ears have turned red already!!”

 

Hanna covers her face while shaking her head, and Suga comments on what he saw earlier.

 

Suga: “Well, our sister does know how to melt someone’s heart.”

 

(Starz’s big brother)

(Well, our sister does know how to melt someone’s heart)

 

Linda turns around and exchanges a handshake with Suga, agreeing with what he just said to her.

 

Linda: “Our Suga oppa’s the best!”

 

Linda gives a thumbs up to Suga, and RM chuckles.

 

The stage spins at a moderate speed as they wrap up the fan meeting with words they’ve memorized from the scripts.

 

Jimin: “We are finally going back to Fairy Land.”

RM: “Bye, everyone!”

 

All of them bow to the imaginary fans in front of them as the stage they’re currently standing at is spinning, holding the lightsticks (ARMY BOMB and Shining Orb). Then, a vast ARMY Bomb replica slowly covers them as they have each other’s hands, and the stage sinks lower bit by bit.

 

(They finish the rehearsal while holding each other’s hands)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

All of them head back backstage while wiping off their sweats with towels given by the staff, and some greet the team whenever they meet eye contact with a smile; the same goes for the girls.

 

Starz / BTS: "Thanks for your hard work!"

 

(Thanks for your hard work!)

 

RM and Dina stand in front of the camera, telling how they feel about today's fans meeting the viewers with applause.

 

RM: "Yes, this is the second day of our fan meeting."

Dina: "The last day of the fan meeting before Starz's preparation for their first comeback in 2018!"

 

MC: "Last day?"

Yejin (Starz): "Yes. This was filmed on the last day of our fan meeting."

 

(We're feeling so excited about today's fan meeting!)

 

Dina: "Please look forward to what we have prepared for you guys…." 

RM: "So, just wait a bit more till we unleash all kinds of surprises we didn't get to show to all of our fans yesterday."

Dina: "We love you~." 

 

(We're looking forward to today's fan meeting)

 

Dina shows a finger heart to their fans on camera, and Jimin interrupts them.

 

Jimin: "Namjoon-sshi (RM's real name), you're a good singer~."

RM: *glances at Jimin* "Thanks, man."

 

(4 hours till the fan meeting starts)

 

Several fans from both fandoms (ARMYs and Stellas) have filled up half of the area outside the Gocheok Skydome. They're spending their time taking pictures with BTS' and Starz's posters in the photo zone area, enjoying snacks, playing games at the designated booths, and buying Starz and BTS' official merchandise while waiting for the gates to open.

 

(The fans are enjoying their time with all the facilities prepared for them) 

 

A car stops on the roadside as the fans are having fun outside. Daniel appears, smiling while greeting all the WGM staff in front of them.

 

(Ta-dah!)

 

Henry: "Oh?"

Eric Nam: "I guess he's here to support his wife's fan meeting."

 

Daniel: "Hello!"

 

(Hello to you, too 😊) 

 

Daniel steps out of the car and heads towards the Gocheok Skydome with excitement.

 

Daniel: "Today's weather is nice despite the cold weather, and now I'm here to attend my wife, my sisters and, of course, my brothers-in-law's fan meeting."

 

(Daniel came here to cheer on his wife's fan meeting) 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

[Q: PURPOSES FOR ATTENDING STARZ AND BTS FAN MEETING?]

 

Daniel: "Because it's one of Hanna's wish lists that she listed in our bucket list' book, that's why I went there."

 

(Hanna's wish list?)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(Last night…)

(Hanna 💙 Daniel's Lovely House)

 

Daniel took the 'It's All I Wanna Do List' journal from the main bedroom, sat down on the couch in the living room, and read what other bucket lists they hadn't fulfilled yet. 

 

(Daniel is reading the bucket list written by Hanna)

 

He nodded in agreement as he read Hanna's list, which caught his attention because of a "specific" wish list she had written. 

 

Daniel: 'This looks interesting….'

 

MC: "Oh? What's with that look?"

Eric Nam: "Is there something interesting that caught his attention in that book?"

 

Daniel: "I didn't know she wrote this on her bucket list…"

 

(What kind of activity does Hanna want her husband to fulfill on her bucket list?)

 

Henry: "Perhaps she wants him to attend her concert?"

MC: "I guess so."

Yejin (Starz): "And Hanna will do the same thing later."

 

Daniel walked closer to the camera and pointed out one of Hanna's bucket lists written by her in the journal.

 

Daniel: "Right here."

 

Daniel pointed to the list Hanna wrote with his finger, stated 'attend each other's schedules during free time' and drew a star at the beginning of the sentences.

 

*points to one of Hanna's bucket lists*

(↗️ here it is~)

 

MC: "Ah…"

Henry: "So she wanted to do this since both are idols."

Ong Sungwoo (Wanna One): "Since they didn't have a chance to do that because of the schedules."

Eric Nam: "Um, that's right."

 

Daniel sat back on the couch, took out his phone, and searched to see if there was an event that her group was currently holding for the fans.

 

Daniel: "Let's see if there are any Starz events currently happening."

 

(Searching for Starz's events that are happening this month)

 

A few minutes later, Daniel found something interesting on his phone.

 

Daniel: "Oh!"

 

*oh!*

 

In the studio, Yejin smiles when she assumes that Daniel has found her group's poster about the fan meeting.

 

Daniel: "She's currently holding a fan meeting with BTS sunbaenim this weekend."

 

Daniel showed the poster for BTS and Starz's 2nd Collaboration Fan Meeting to the staff and viewers from his phone. Daniel looked at the poster again, feeling excited to attend the fan meeting.

 

(Then!)

 

WGM's PD (Producing Director) speaks to Daniel regarding that matter.

 

WGM's PD: "We have prepared the ticket for you beforehand for that fan meeting."

 

(Actually)

(We have prepared the ticket for you beforehand for that fan meeting)

 

Daniel looked at him in confusion while tilting his head slightly to the side.

 

(? ? ?)

 

Daniel: "Really?"

 

Daniel pushed his body from the couch, took an envelope from him, and found one ticket for the show and one backstage pass to see his wife and his sisters-in-law backstage.

 

(One ticket for the show and one backstage pass for Daniel)

 

Daniel chuckled when he spotted BTS and Starz's group photo on the ticket.

 

Daniel: "Oh? These tickets are for tomorrow's event."

WGM's PD: "Keep the tickets' with you, and we'll see you tomorrow."

 

(Keep the tickets' with you, and we'll see you tomorrow)

 

Daniel nodded his head and left a message for Hanna.

 

Daniel: (in Busan satoori) "Kiddo~, I'll see you tomorrow~."

 

(Speaking in Busan satoori)

(Kiddo~ I'll see you tomorrow~)

 

Daniel laughed before leaving the living room while cringing at his cheesiness.

 

(That's how it happened…)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Daniel: "I'm always curious how it feels to attend your favorite group's fan meeting."

 

Staff: "What are you curious about?"

 

Daniel: "Someone told me that the atmosphere differs from concerts because we get to discover more about ourselves, play games together, see never-seen sides of them, and just have fun."

 

(Daniel wants to feel the excitement of becoming Stella for a day)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

*shows a preview clip of Daniel having fun in the fan meeting*

 

After making his debut as an idol, Daniel cheers when he sees Starz perform live for the first time and makes an effort to follow the fan chant that the fans have created especially for the girls.

 

Daniel: “KIM HANNA, HAN JIYEONG (Dina’s real name), KIM JAEKYUNG--”

 

Then he laughed when the members played games and did funny tricks during the talk with the host and BTS.

 

Daniel: “Hahaha, this is funny….”

 

(He sure does have lots of fun here…)

 

Daniel swayed side to side when the girls were singing a ballad song while holding onto the banner.

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Daniel: “So, I’ve decided to become one of Starz’s fans, known as Stella for a day.”

 

*imagine there’s a CG effect where Daniel wears a headband written ‘Stella’ fan and a sash written Hanna’s NO.1 fan*

(I am a Stella~ from now on)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter