Episode #3.4: 2017 MAMA in HONG KONG (SPECIAL)

We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요): Kang Daniel 💙 Starz' Hanna (EDITING IN SESSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After both groups had a fantastic night in MAMA Japan, it was time for them to attend the same award show but in a different location. This time, it’s in Hong Kong! Also, only five “lucky” members from Starz were selected randomly to attend this award. 

 

 (Hong Kong)

 (Asia World Expo Arena) 

 

MC1: “Oh, Hong Kong~.” 

Eunkwang (BTOB): *starts babbling in Chinese*

 

A van stops at the back entrance where the bodyguards have been waiting for their (Starz) arrival from Japan.

 

Eric Nam: “I heard there’s only five of you who attended this award show.” 

Dina (Starz): “Yes…” 

MC2: “Why?” 

Dina (Starz): “You’ll see once you keep watching this episode.” 

 

(So…)

(Who are the lucky five members that’ll shine MAMA Awards in Hong Kong this time?)

 

Someone pushes the button from inside, and the door automatically opens itself. Jaekyung greets the camera with a smile.

 

(Ta-dah!) 

(It’s Jaekyung!!) 

 

Jaekyung: (happy mode) “Hello~.” 

 

MC2: “It’s Jaekyung~.” 

Eric Nam: “She looks so pretty.” 

 

Jaekyung exits the car, slinging her bag on her shoulder, and another member comes out of the vehicle while holding an iced coffee in her hand. 

 

*points to an iced coffee in her hand*

(➡️ An iced coffee to start her day…)

 

Minjung, wearing sunglasses, waves to the camera and walks behind Jaekyung. 

 

Minjung: “Good morning, everyone~.” 

 

(Starz’s Minjung) 

(Good morning, everyone~) 

 

MC1: “She looks like a secret agent.” 

Eunkwang (BTOB): “Agent Park from MI7!” 

Dina (Starz): *laughs while covering her face*

 

After Jaekyung and Minjung entered the venue, Dina and Linda walked side by side, escorted by their manager and a bodyguard. Lastly, the show’s main star finally exits the same car and bows to every people she makes eye contact with while heading to the venue with another Starz manager. Hanna spots the camera and gives a wave. 

 

Hanna: ‘Good morning~’ 

 

(Minjung, Dina, Jaekyung, Linda)

(Along with the bride, they’re the five members were selected to attend MAMA in Hong Kong) 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

All the members are currently in their waiting room doing their activities while waiting for their turn to rehearse on stage. Minjung approaches the camera and tells the viewers their schedule for today. 

 

Minjung: “We’re here today because we’re the remaining five members who’ll be promoting their story in our special drama, which is currently airing on different TV channel.” 

 

(A special drama?) 

 

MC1: “A special drama?” 

MC2: “Why? Are you girls decided to change your career from idols to actresses now?” 

Dina (Starz): (taken aback) “No!” *shakes her head*

 

MC1: “Then?”

 Dina (Starz): “It’s a special drama production by our company.” 

MC2: “Ah…” 

 

Eric Nam: “I heard this is a sequel from the previous drama back in 2015, right?” 

Dina (Starz): “Yes. Thanks to the successful first season of our drama, most of our members were selected to star in various dramas and movies.” 

MC1: “Oh~~.” 

 

*shows the highlight reel for Starz’s special drama*

 

(Starz’s special project)

(Highly recommended drama by most of the fans and viewers)

 

A middle-aged woman in glasses threw a pile of papers towards Minjung’s face and started nagging her for her mistakes. 

 

Worker: “Get out of here this instant!!” 

 

Hanna and her co-star strolled together at the roadside, where all the cherry blossom petals showered and faced each other. 

 

Hanna: “I know I’ve made tons of mistakes for you, and I hope you’ll forgive me….” 

Hanna’s co-star: “Even if I die and am reborn again in this world, I’ll choose you no matter what.”

 

Yejin and Jaeyeon were fighting each other by pulling each other’s hair, and their colleagues were trying their best to break them apart. 

 

Jaeyeon: “Didn’t I tell you that he’s mine?!”

Yejin: “Yah! Did he see you as a girl?” 

 

Jaeyeon: “Stop it before I kill you!” 

Yejin: “He loves me, not you!”

 

Dina stood in front of her co-star while crying, and he pulled her into his arms to comfort her. Eunsook rode a scooter, wearing a helmet written ‘Yoon’s Chicken’ on the side of her helmet, and she was on her way to deliver her customer’s order at their accommodation. As she waited for her customer to open the door, she widened her eyes when she saw a familiar face, and her co-star gave her his devilish smirk when he saw her. 

 

Eunsook: “You?!” 

Eunsook’s co-star: “Why? Surprised to see me again?” 

 

Linda read the letter from someone she knew as tears fell from her eyes, feeling sad or regretting what she’d done to that person. Dina ran as fast as she could to catch her loved ones before he left her. Bella’s co-star slapped her when he felt betrayed by her doing. Hanna sobbed in front of her friend, and she hugged her. Jaekyung shouted something towards her co-star, who stood on the other side of the train station and smiled. Jaeyeon, Yejin and their co-star spent their time together playing different kinds of games in the arcade. Eunsook laughed when her co-star made a funny expression while they were going out to eat together. Minjung cycled around the Han River together with her co-star. Seunji’s co-star pecked her cheek, making her smile when she received a flower bouquet from him. Lastly, all Starz members and their co-stars gathered for a group picture and showed their poses to the camera. 

 

Seunji: “Thank you for being the light of my life….”   

 

(Starz’s special drama)

(You’re the Light of My Life Season 2)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

A staff asks Minjung a question to ask more about their drama, MAMA Awards and others.

 

Staff: “Have you guys prepared anything special for tomorrow?” 

Minjung: “Um…” 

 

Then, someone decides to disturb her, and that person is non-other than the bride herself, Hanna. Minjung turns her head and sees Hanna before continuing with her answer. 

 

Hanna: ‘Just pretend I’m not here….’

Minjung: (definitely) “We’re going to perform our official OST for the drama and show not one, but two special clips! Isn’t that right, Hanna-sshi?” 

 

(asking for their eldest’s member opinion)

(Isn’t that right, Hanna-sshi?)

 

Hanna: “That’s true. You’ll be surprised to see these clips once it’s revealed in the award show tomorrow.”

Minjung: “So…” 

Hanna & Dina: “Stay tuned~.” 

 

(Stay tuned~) 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Inside the arena, the stage for MAMA in Hong Kong was slightly different compared to Japan’s. Staff are busy checking the stage lighting, cameras, and graphic effects for every performer who will perform tomorrow night. Then, one of the staff calls out Starz’s name to be on stage for their rehearsal. 

 

Staff: “Next will be Starz (rehearsal)~.” 

 

The members, one by one, walk up to the stage while greeting all the staff. 

 

Starz: “Hello~.” 

 

Once all the members were in their designated positions, one of the staff told them to get ready with the first song they would rehearse.

 

Staff: “We’ll be starting in 3, 2….”

 

The rehearsal starts with ease, and all the members sing passionately. Once they’re done singing their first song, Minjung and Jaekyung take off one of their earpieces and pants heavily due to the hot weather in Hong Kong.

 

Minjung: ‘So hot~’

Jaekyung: ‘Me too~’

 

Hanna holds an electronic fan in her hand with her eyes closed as the calm wind welcomes her with open arms. 

 

Hanna: ‘This is nice~’ 

 

MC1: *sings ‘Pocari Sweat’ song*

Eric Nam & Eunkwang (BTOB): *sing along*

 

Dina sits down on the stage and sighs, followed by Linda. 

 

*sigh~*

 

Dina: “The weather in Hong Kong is completely different compared to when we’re in Japan.”

Linda: “Yeah…” 

 

Hanna sits at the corner of the stage and decides to share her group's activity with the viewers. 

 

Hanna: “I heard three or maybe 4 out of 9 co-stars from our drama will be attending this award show tomorrow night.”

 

MC2: “Ohh~~ who are they?”

Eric Nam: “I think Daniel will be jealous once he sees the video.” 

 

Staff: “Do you know who’ll be attending this award?” 

 

Hanna: “I don’t know, but most of us wished that our co-stars would be here since we’re the only remaining members who haven’t had a chance to promote our stories from the drama this year.” 

Staff: “Why?” 

Hanna: “Because there are too many members…” 

 

(joking)

(Because there are too many members)

 

Staff: *giggles*

Hanna: *laughs* “I’m just kidding about that. The reason why the five of us didn’t have a chance to promote our stories it’s because each member has three episodes like a normal special drama if you see it on TV”.

 

Hanna nods her head while twirling the microphone in her hand. 

 

Hanna: “That’s how it goes….”

Staff: “So, which member will promote their story for this month?”

 

Hanna thinks for a while and snaps her finger when she remembers the “lucky” person in her group. 

 

(💡)

 

Hanna: “Eunsook-ie.” 

 

(Starz)

(Kwon Eunsook)

 

MC1: “Ah Eunsook…”

Eric Nam: *asks Dina* “How long did you guys take to film this drama?”

 

Dina (Starz): “I don’t remember when we started shooting exactly.” 

Eunkwang (BTOB): “I saw in the clip just now that some of you were filming under the cherry blossom tree.” 

 

Dina (Starz): “That was Hanna.” 

Eric Nam: “Ah…” 

 

Hanna: “Everyone, please give lots of love to the five of us who will promote our stories in 2018.” 

 

Hanna hisses and stands up on her feet to continue with their rehearsal.

 

(We’ll be rooting for you~)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(Next morning…) 

(D-day, Hong Kong World Expo Arena) 

 

The sun shines brightly, and the girls arrive earlier than usual for this "special" day and are currently in their waiting room, preparing themselves for the red carpet. 

 

(Sisters-in-law are busy preparing for tonight's red carpet) 

 

Hanna smiles when one of the makeup artists is talking something funny to her, Minjung and Linda are sleeping on the chairs at the corner of their waiting room while Dina and Jaekyung are having lunch. Hanna spots the cameraman standing behind her with a camera and waves. 

 

Hanna: 'Hi~.' 

 

Eric Nam: "Hi to you too, Hanna-sshi~."

MC1: "Hanna-sshi?"

Eric Nam: *busted*

 

Eunkwang (BTOB): 'Something's not right….'

 

Hanna smiles and greets the viewers.

 

Hanna: (MAMA in Hong Kong) "Today's the day." 

Staff: "Are you excited?" 

 

Hanna: "Of course, because our brothers-in-law and BTS oppas are here…."

 

Dina (Starz): "We're close to BTS." 

Eric Nam: "So that makes your group the second superstar worldwide besides BTS." 

Dina (Starz) *gets up from her seat, feeling grateful when someone said that to her group and bows* "Thank you…." 

 

Then, a cameraman approaches Dina and Jaekyung at the table. 

 

Staff: "What are you doing?" 

Jaekyung: (mouthful) "We're eating right now." 

 

(We're eating right now)

 

Dina: "Would you like to try this?"

 

Dina offers some of her food to the cameraman, he lowers himself to stand the same level as her, and she feeds him carefully. Dina waits for him to answer, and he gives her a thumbs-up.

 

*thumbs up!*

 

Dina smiles and claps like a seal while the cameraman smiles happily. 

 

Dina: 'I'm glad you enjoyed it….'

 

Starz's makeup artist finishes her makeover on Hanna and wakes her members, sleeping soundly in the corner, to dress up for the red carpet.

 

(As expected, Starz's eldest sister)

(Hanna wakes up her sisters to get ready for tonight's event) 

 

She pulls Minjung's arm, pats her back and head, leads her to the dressing table and lets their makeup artists apply their magic to transform their members into princesses for a night. 

 

(Waking up Minjung and Linda)

(SUCCESS!)

 

MC1: "She looks like a mother waking up her children to get ready for school."

MC2: "Um… right!"

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(At the same time…) 

 

Woojin and Jihoon decide to stroll around the waiting room or maybe meet the other celebrities before they leave for the red carpet. Woojin holds the camera to record them and greets everyone passing by them. 

 

Jihoon: "Where are we going exactly?" 

Woojin: "We're going to see celebrities like Jisung and Jaehwan hyung." 

Jihoon: (I see) "Ah…." 

 

(Brothers-in-law)

(Mission to search celebrities)

 

Eric Nam: "Mission to search other celebrities while you've already become one." 

MC1: "Ah… so funny~."

 

Then, Woojin and Jihoon stop when they see someone familiar from afar who's busily talking with a group of boys.

 

Jihoon: (whispering) "Everyone…." 

 

(Everyone…) 

 

Jihoon: "I've seen one of Starz's members from here..."

 

(I've seen one of Starz's members from here…)

 

Woojin turns the camera around and sees Jaekyung is currently talking with three members of BTS, Jungkook, RM and J-Hope, who came from the same company as them, outside the waiting room since Starz's waiting room was located across BTS.

 

*an arrow points to four of them and blinks a few times*  

(➡️ Jaekyung is busy talking with BTS' Jungkook, RM and J-Hope) 

 

Woojin turns the camera around and shows 'surprised' expressions to the camera.

 

(Oh my God…)

 

 They turn around because they're too excited to see a superstar group worldwide, BTS, standing a few meters away from them. 

 

Jihoon: "I think we should just head back to the waiting room…." 

 

(too stunned) 

(I think we should head back to the waiting room…) 

 

Woojin: "That's right…." 

 

Both of them walk as fast as they can to their waiting room.

 

MC1: "Hahaha, so cute…."

MC2: "That's what happens when you meet someone famous…."

 

(Better luck next time…)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

[THIS SCENE WAS INSPIRED BY WANNA ONE GO ZERO BASE EPISODE 6] 

(I’ve changed the scenario by adding my ideas in here as well~) 

(Full credit to “Mnet” and “Wanna One Go Zero Base” production team)

 

Fans and reporters were waiting for celebrities to walk on the red carpet ceremony outside the arena.

 

(So many people are already waiting) 

 

Starz members gathered in an assigned waiting area while monitoring the red carpet show live through the television.

 

(Sisters-in-law) 
(Currently waiting for the entrance of the red carpet) 

 

Outfits (credit to tall the owners of the photos below):

Hanna (1) (2) Dina (1) (2) Jaekyung (1) (2)  Minjung (1) (2) Linda (1) (2)

 

As they watch the red carpet live on TV, Wanna One members greet the other artists, waiting for their turns, like Starz, to enter the red carpet in unison. Jaekyung and Hanna turn around, and Hanna is surprised to see her husband. 

 

Hanna: ‘Niel-ah, you’re here….’

 

Eric Nam: “They’ve met again….” 

Eunkwang (BTOB): “Yeah…”

 

Brothers-in-law, except Daniel, greet their sisters-in-law. They welcome them back, and Daniel feels happy to see his wife on the last day of MAMA. 

 

Daniel: “It’s great to see you again.” 

Hanna: “Yeah.” 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna: “I was very stunned to see him wearing a suit… because I like to see men in suits.” 

 

Hanna takes a deep breath before she continues with her words in the interview session.

 

Hanna: “When I look at him… I’m glad to marry someone like him.” *laughs* 

 

MC1: “I think Hanna’s too shy to admit her husband is handsome….” 

Dina (Starz): “You’re right….”

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

[Q: WHAT IS YOUR IMPRESSION WHEN YOU SEE YOUR WIFE?] 

 

Daniel: “She looks gorgeous.”

 

(with all my heart) 

(She looks gorgeous…) 

 

Eric Nam: “He looks serious with his answer….”

MC1: “True.”

 

Daniel: “I think I’m falling head over heels in love with her….” 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Jaekyung judges Hanna and Daniel from her spot and decides to get them closer as she sees back in MAMA Japan. 

 

(Something’s not right…) 

 

Jaekyung: “That’s it?” 

Hanna: *clueless*

 

Dina: “What are you talking about?”

 

Jaekyung gives her a quizzical look. 

 

Jaekyung: “Usually, when a husband meets his wife, he’ll give her a hug and kiss.” 

 

Hanna turns around and gawps in disbelief. 

 

(What?!) 

 

Eunkwang (BTOB): “Oh my…” 

Dina (Starz): “Yah Jaekyung-ah!”

 

She runs to Jaekyung and covers with her hand. Dina and Linda decide to help their leader to punish Jaekyung by playfully punching her on her sides. 

 

(Sisters-in-law, who are busy pouring out their overflowing love to Jaekyung) 

 

*punch* *punch*

 

Eric Nam: “That’s right, keep giving her lots of love.” 

 

Daniel laughs when he sees Jaekyung keeps patting Hanna’s hand to release her grip around .

 

Eunkwang (BTOB): “Daniel always laughs whenever he finds something that tickles his heart.” 

Dina (Starz): “Sometimes Hanna can become like Daniel too.” 

MC2: “Those two are perfect for each other….” 

 

Jaekyung: ‘I’m sorry!!’

 

After giving their “endless love” to Jaekyung, Daniel speaks up about his mission with s when they walk to the red carpet, wanting to know about Hanna’s opinion.

 

Daniel: “My members and I have something special for our red carpet pose later.” 

Hanna: “What is it?” 

 

Daniel: “I’ll do a freeze pose.” 

 

Hanna looks at him weirdly. 

 

(Freeze pose?) 

 

Hanna scoffs and shakes her head.

 

MC1: “She looks like she’s not going to support him, I guess….”

Eric Nam: “She was speechless when Daniel told her he’ll be doing that.” 

 

Hanna: “For real?”

 

(For real?) 

 

 Hanna: “During the red carpet?”

 

(Are you sure?) 

(During the red carpet?) 

 

Daniel nods his head, and Hanna stares at him in disbelief.

 

(Lost in words…) 

 

Daniel gives her a reassuring look and asks her to believe in him. 

 

Daniel: “I can do it.” 

Hanna: “I have no words to say….” 

 

(I really have no words to say…) 

 

One of their sisters-in-law sees both of them are having their conversations and decides to interrupt them. 

 

Minjung: “Why?” 

Hanna: “Niel wants to do a freeze pose….” 

 

Minjung widens her eyes and nods her head. 

 

Minjung: (okay) “Good luck….” 

 

Minjung leaves and both of them laugh, and Jisung approaches them. 

 

(Leaves after giving a word of encouragement) 

 

Jisung: “He’s going to do it on the red carpet in Japan, but the time limit’s too short.” 

Hanna: “Ah... (I get it).” 

Jisung: “And that’s why we’re trying to do it here.” 

 

Hanna nods her head. 

 

(That’s how it is…) 

 

Jisung: “He’s pissed off when he couldn’t do a pose at that time.” 

 

Hanna laughs while clapping her hands after hearing the truth from her brother-in-law. 

 

Hanna: “Ah… why you didn’t tell me earlier?”

Daniel: “I forgot….” 

 

(Because you look stunning tonight)

(I forgot…) 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Later, Daniel joins s to discuss their poses for the red carpet.

 

Daniel: “Someone should give us the signal when the 5 seconds have passed.” 

Minhyun: “So it’s easy for us to go out and pose.” 

Jisung: “I will just go right to the front.” 

 

Daniel feels nervous and worries that he couldn’t make the pose he’d always wanted to do since this is their first attendance at a huge award ceremony. 

 

*burden x101*

 

They’re discussing the poses they will show at the red carpet ceremony. Daniel tries to pose like he’s standing in front of the cameras, and the members look at him, and he kneels on the floor to do his ‘freeze pose’. 

 

Daniel: “After that, I’ll do a freeze pose straight away.” 

 

Daniel looks at Jihoon and Daehwi while the other members practice their poses. 

 

(Members are planning their poses in even more detail)

 

Eunkwang (BTOB): “I’d hope they have enough time to do their poses later.” 

MC1: “Yeah…”

 

Daniel feels nervous a few minutes before they walk on the red carpet. 

 

Daniel: “Ah, what should I do?”

 

Meanwhile, Hanna and her members are having a cheerful conversation with their brothers, BTS. Hanna and her members laugh when Jungkook and V tell them something funny. WGM’s cameraman approaches them, and all BTS members wave to the camera. 

 

J-Hope: “Is this WGM?”

 

(curious)

(Is this WGM?)

 

MC2: “Wow! It’s BTS!” 

Eric Nam: “A Billboard winner!”

Eunkwang (BTOB): “World superstar…”

 

Hanna: “Say hi to the viewers.” 

 

J-Hope bows to the camera. 

 

J-Hope: “Hello, I’m your hope~ I’m your angel~ J-Hope.” 

 

(Hanna’s fellow singer & senior)

(BTS J-Hope)

 

Dina (Starz): “He’s always using that introduction….”

MC1: “He’s an angel….”

 

Hanna and Jimin laugh when J-Hope makes a ‘V’ sign and dances in front of the camera. Then, Suga interrupts by pushing J-Hope away from the camera. 

 

Suga: “Will you stop dancing like that?”

 

(BTS Suga)

(Will you stop dancing like that?)

 

J-Hope: “Why?” 

Jaekyung: “He’s embarrassed.”

 

(He’s embarrassed)

 

MC2: *laughs*

 

Suga approaches Hanna and congratulates her on her marriage. 

 

Suga: “Yah~ I can’t believe that our little sister, Hanna, is finally married.”

 

(I can’t believe that our little sister Hanna is finally married)

 

RM: “I thought she was joking when she sent me her selfie with her husband.”

 

(BTS RM)

(I thought she was joking when she sent me her picture with her husband)

 

Hanna laughs when she hears RM’s statement and hits his arm playfully.

 

Hanna: “How do you feel after you looked at that photo?” 

 

RM looks at the camera and sighs.

 

*sigh~*

 

Hanna laughs when she sees RM’s expression as he turns his head around to look at her. 

 

RM: ‘Are you kidding me?’ 

 

MC1: “He looks like an overprotective brother who doesn’t want his little sister to be in love with a guy.”

Eric Nam: “That’s right.”

 

Hanna: “You know what….” 

Jimin: ‘What?’ 

 

(BTS’ Jimin)

(What?)

 

Hanna points to a particular boy group, busy discussing their poses, a few meters away from their spot. 

 

Hanna: “My husband’s right there.” 

 

All of the BTS members widen their eyes when Hanna points her finger at Kang Daniel. 

 

(What!?) 

 

Hanna looks at every member of BTS and laughs when she looks at Jin, RM, and V as they’re giving her a ‘that’s-your-husband?’ facial’s expression.

 

(Unbelievable…) 

 

MC2” See!?” 

Eunkwang (BTOB): *laughs*

Dina (Starz): *covers her face with the blanket*

 

MC1: “They’re taking care of them like their own sisters.”

MC2: “I told you they couldn’t believe their sister is married.” 

 

Then, the rest of her members laugh when V suddenly acts like he’s losing someone he loves. 

 

V: “No~~~.” 

 

(Actor Kim)

(No~~~~)

 

Suga: ‘I can’t believe it….’ 

Jungkook: ‘Hyung, me too…’

 

Jimin: “How long have you met him?” 

 

(Question 1)

(How long have you met him?)

 

Hanna: “Around four months…?” 

 

(not sure)

(Around four months…?)

 

Suddenly, Suga stands in between them. 

 

Suga: (Hanna’s father?) “I’m against this marriage!”

 

MC1: “What did he say?” 

Panellists: *laugh* 

 

Hanna and Jimin give him quizzical looks.

 

(❓) (❓) 

 

Jimin: ‘What’s with this hyung?’

 

Daniel, with s, hears Suga’s words and looks at them curiously. 

 

Daniel: ‘What’s going on over there?’

 

Hanna sighs defeatedly and acts along with Suga. 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(WGM presents) 

 

[Sweet like Suga]

(Role: Father)

(played by Suga) 

 

[Impossible not to love this lovely lady]

(Role: Daughter) 

(played by Hanna) 

 

(Extras) 

(played by BTS & Starz)

 

[WGM’s Mini Series] 

[War of Marriage] 

 

[TAKE 1 🎬]

 

Suga: “I’m against this marriage.” 

 

Hanna: “Why?”

Suga: “I said you couldn’t marry him.” 

 

Hanna sighs and flips her hair.

 

MC2: “Actress Kim appears!”

Dina (Starz): “My goodness….”

 

Hanna: “Tell me why you won’t let me marry him.” 

 

Suga turns to look at and drags Jungkook to stand next to him. 

 

Suga: “Because you’re already married to this guy!” 

 

Starz and BTS members laugh while Hanna dumbfounds to hear the sudden news from Suga. 

 

(VERY SHOCKED!!!)

 

MCs and guests, who are watching this clip, burst into colossal laughter. Eric Nam and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter