-MTG06-

My Traumatic Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! long time no see...

My Special thanks to my awesome co-author and friend --> stephi08

Enjoy~

*bow*bow*bow*

Chapter 6

 

A low moan, a rhythmic creak of the bed and a loud gasp of pleasure can be heard coming from the master's bedroom of the Kang's residence. Jessica  Oh tried to please her husband just so they can be done with it. A few moments later, the elderly dog-tired husband of hers slept with his mouth open and was snoring like a banshee.

Meanwhile, his young wife Jessica Oh struggled to get to sleep. Jessica's mind is completely preoccupied and obsessed with a certain eye smiling beauty none other than the bubbly Tiffany Hwang. Ever since she met Tiffany, she can't stop thinking about her and it's driving her insane as Tiffany's beautiful face would just pop into her mind. Even when she's making love with her husband it is Tiffany that she lusts after. 

To be honest, she only married the 58 year- old Mr. Kang for only one reason his money, she's never been happy with him and thought Tiffany was the only one who can fully satisfy her desires. Jessica Oh blatantly flirted with Tiffany, but the latter was dense as can be. Jessica felt angry and has become increasingly frustrated with Tiffany's obliviousness to her attentions and admirations. Though she gets pissed at Tiffany for ignoring her advances, she never lost hope that someday Tiffany will reciprocate her feelings. Even though she was friend-zoned by Tiffany she didn't stop going to the Hwang's company, to catch a glimpse of the eye- smiling girl or simply exchanged pleasantries with Tiffany.

"I won't stop until I make you mine, Tiffany. I'll never let you go." she deeply sighed and vowed to herself she will continue to pursue Tiffany.

 

Time went by quickly, it's barely a month now when Tiffany took Jessica home to live with her and her grandma. A week after Tiffany brought Jessica home to live with them, grandma told Tiffany to take Jessica to the doctor to find out the poor girl's mental health status so she can be diagnosed and treated correctly. Grandma never failed to remind her granddaughter to seek medical attention for Jessica as well as to locate the young woman's family. To ease her grandma's mind as well as hers Tiffany took Jessi to Dr. Yun their family physician, the following day. As expected, the doctor told her Jessica is suffering from amnesia. Dr. Yun told her amnesia is an uncertain factor thus no one can predict when Jessica will regain her memories back and in most cases amnesia resolves itself without treatment.

He referred Tiffany to Dr. Kim Jung in Seoul, who specializes in disorders of the brain and nervous system. He's a world-renowned neurologist who works at the most technologically advanced hospital all over Asia. While waiting for the doctor's appointment date to come, Tiffany resorted to searching online in the hope of finding fast alternative cures for amnesia. She also reads articles with tips on how to speak or deal with a person with a memory loss.

Well, she thought she could find a cure but it wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. Aside from searching online for the "magic" cure she is also religiously checking the Police Department's website for  Missing Persons.

"You know, you should follow Dr. Yun's advice to take her to the medical center in Seoul, where she could be treated properly, Miyoung ah..." Grandma reiterated, her eyes rising to her worried granddaughter. Tiffany explained she did book a doctor's appointment but forgot to update her. Her grandma praised her for doing the right thing.

Tiffany already made an appointment with the neurologist after she consulted with their family physician as she knew, it's the right thing to do. Two weeks ago she called the doctor's office and set up an appointment but due to her extremely busy schedule, she put it off till the next couple of weeks more before she could bring Jessi to Seoul. After all, she cares for Jessica and she's deeply concerned about her well-being. Furthermore, she's her responsibility the moment she took her from the brothel.

Tiffany knew all their neighbors were aware of Jessica's medical condition. It broke her heart as some of her neighbors especially the little children thought that Jessica was crazy or intellectually impaired plus they said unkind things to her. And a few took pity on her. She was also happy to learn that some kind of neighbors find her cute and they're friendly with Jessica.

~~

Every morning before Tiffany goes to her office, Jessica would follow her to her car parked in the four-car attached garage and would playfully ask her if she could go to work with her. Most of the time Tiffany would comply but would only give her a short ride around the neighborhood with windows down and after a few minutes, she would take her back home before going to work. To Jessica, even a short ride was most attractive.

One Monday morning, Tiffany was running late for work, she was surprised the garage door was open she hastily hopped onto her car and almost had a heart attack when she saw Jessica was already sitting on the passenger's side waiting for her, she thought Jessica was still sleeping as she didn't join her eat breakfast.

Jessica started whining to take her out for a short ride. In short, Tiffany couldn't resist Jessica's demand and drove off with Jessica. She stopped the car to drop off Jessica two blocks away from their house and asked Jessi to go back home by herself since she wants to get to her office a few minutes early to prepare her presentations at her company's board conference. 

"I'm sorry, can't drive you back home today, Je-Je.  I don't wanna be late for today's board meeting. I'll let you get off here. Please go back to our house safely, do you think you can do that for me?" Tiffany ruffled Jessica's fringe.

"But Tiffy..." Jessica whined as she scratched her head.

"Yes?"

"Can I come with you? I want to go to work too, we have the same height so I think I can work as you do." Jessica blinked her eyes cutely earning a chuckle from Tiffany.

"Hahaha, just because we're of the same height, doesn’t mean you can work in my office. Remember? I've told you before you can't come with me to the office Je- I mean sweetie," Tiffany snickered awkwardly. Jessica was glaring at her but after she heard Tiffany called her sweetie,  that glaring turned to a blinding smile.

"Remember, what did Grandma tell you?" Tiffany looked into her eyes calmly. Jessica lowered her head and mumbled incoherently.

"What did you say, Je?"

"I said okay, okay! And don't call me Je!!" Jessica crossed her arms and pouted Tiffany couldn't help but rolled her eyes.

"Don't roam around here and there,  just go straight to the house, okay?" Tiffany reminded her there was a gentleness in her tone. Jessica nodded without looking at her and got off the car at a deliberate pace. As Jessica sprang to walk back home, she continued down the street at a steady pace and soon she was out of sight. Tiffany watched Jessica with deep concern in her eyes and made sure that Jessica's taking the right path before driving off.

While walking, Jessica kept on mumbling about how rude and mean Tiffany was for not letting her go with her. She was curious about why Tiffany loved to spend her time in that place. Do they have any interesting things like idols, superheroes or some cool rides over there? She's interested to know the reasons why Tiffany always goes there every day.

She suddenly stopped walking when she heard someone was talking to her.

"Hello, beautiful lady" A man said. 

"Why are you walking alone here, what's your name?" Jessica was startled, it was that creepy man again. He looked at her from head to toe which made Jessica felt scared.

"Je-Je..." Jessica stuttered and ran quickly away from the creepy man. The creepy guy smirked and watched Jessica ran as fast as she could without looking back.

"Interestingly beautiful woman," he smirked.

 

Later that night Jessica and Tiffany were watching a rom-com movie, both of them couldn't stop laughing since the hero kept on doing some silly face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter