-MTG01-

My Traumatic Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi buddy!!

First chapter for you :))

Special credit for my Co Author: stephi-08 --> You are Jjang!! ^^

Enjoy guys~~

*bow*bow*bow*

- Chapter 01 -

 

A 24-year-old Jessica just got back from the US, she was about to work at her father’s company the day after tomorrow. And now, she was spending her time with her friends at the beach. She was invited to celebrate Kim Irene’s birthday. Jessica loves to party, have a good time. They kept on dancing, drinking and having fun. A couple of guys and girls were flirting with Jessica but she just shrugged it off. She just wanted to spend her time worry- free here.

“Enjoying the party, Jess ?” Irene asked her

“Yes!! It’s a great party, babe! Love it!”

“I’m glad you're having a good time!  Excuse me, I need to be beside Amber now” Irene said, when she saw a woman flirting with her girlfriend, Jessica chuckled.

“Yeah… Just go ahead and save your girl before you lose her” Jessica teased, Irene glared at her.

“You know I’m just kidding right babe?” Jessica said while giggling, Irene scoffed and left her to be with her girlfriend. Jessica shook her head seeing Irene’s act. Yes her friend, Kim Irene is a hot model and she is gay.  It didn't bother her to have a gay friend. Irene was dating Amber, who was younger than her, but it didn’t stop the love blossoming between the two.

Jessica had just broken up with Taecyeon two months ago because the latter was going to serve in the military. Both of them decided that a long distance relationship would not work for them, even if they still love each other. Jessica smiled as she remembered Taecyeon. She missed him and wanted to see him one day. Jessica looked at her watch, it’s already 11 pm. It's still early but it's time for her to go home, she was tired and so ready for bed. So she excused herself from Irene.

“So soon?” Irene pouted.

“Yeah I just feel sleepy, Irene. And I have a job starting tomorrow, remember?” Jessica said.

“Do you want me and Amber to take you home?”

“What? No!!  Don't leave your party to send me home!” Jessica chuckled, Irene frowned.

“I’m not drunk, babe… I’m sober enough to drive myself home” Jessica tried to reassure Irene.

“O-Kay if you said so” Irene hugged her and waved her hand when Jessica drove away.

Jessica thought about Irene and Amber relationships while driving home. She couldn’t believe it, that her best friend, a hot model would be dating a girl. Well, Amber was a boyish girl though. Jessica was not aware that there was a car that lost its balance and about to hit her car. Jessica was sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter