-MTG04-

My Traumatic Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi buddy!!!

Another chapter for you.... :)

Special credit to my Co-Author: Stephi-08 --> Thanks so Muchhh ^^

Enjoy~ *bow*bow*bow*

Chapter 4

Four days have passed but Krystal still couldn’t find any progress on her beloved sister Jessica's whereabouts. She couldn’t blame her parents anymore because she could see that her parents really did their best to find her sister. Krystal didn’t know how many tears have been falling from her eyes, but it didn’t erase her anxious feeling about her sister. Krystal sighed heavily, she laid on her sister's bed facing the railing,

“Where are you, unnie? Please be safe…” Krystal whispered to no one in the room.

Tiffany still could hear Jessica’s pleading clearly in her mind, she felt guilty. She couldn’t sleep well last night and here she was with Yuri eating brunch in their favorite café in town. After her encounter with Jessica last night, Tiffany told Yuri about Jessica’s strange behavior and how different she was compared to them.

“Goshhh, I never knew that they would employ someone as weird as Jessica to entertain their customers," Yuri said nonchalantly.

“Yuwree!! She is as innocent as a child, I think someone tricked her into ion there. At least she told me that” Tiffany said while slowly sipping her hot lemon tea.

“Oh come on, Fany ah. All of the women there would say something like that for their pride or dignity " Yuri said rolling her eyes.

“Yuwree that Jeje, blondie… geez whatever her name is, she is different okay! She didn't act normally like us normal people do..." Tiffany argued. When she saw Yuri has calmed down, Tiffany told Yuri about her plan.

“Fany ah- You know what? I don’t think what you will do is correct. Think it over again!” Yuri said calmly.

“I’ve given it a lot of thought and  I came down with this decision,” Tiffany said determinedly.

"A lot of thought???  Did I hear you right? It’s not even a full day after you met her, rescuing her is a big responsibility and you know that! I don’t want you to regret it later. I worry about you, Fany ah. You are my best friend. For goodness sake, please listen to me!“Yuri begged. Tiffany sighed softly as she held Yuri’s hand and smiled.

“I’ll be okay Yul…” Tiffany said smiling. Yuri sighed, she should have known better how stubborn her best friend is. 

So in the end, Tiffany went back to the brothel to meet up with the madam.Tiffany didn't waste her time as soon as she arrived at the brothel she went directly to Madam's office and shoved some good amount of money to her. Madam was surprised by Tiffany's presence and behavior but later composed herself in front of Tiffany. She still remembered when Yuri told her that Tiffany was a first - timer and here she is already addicted to this kind of thing? And it is Jessica the nutcase girl has made her return here? Unbelievable!!

“I want to take that blondie girl out,” Tiffany said straightforwardly.

“Out?! Nu-uh missy, that girl is so stubborn” Madam said while shaking her head.

“I don't care!! I want to take her out and  I’ll bring her back in the morning” Tiffany said confidently. 

“No no… I mean, listen to me miss, her brain is impaired and she gets cranky easily. I think she is mentally ill. And where are you taking her then? And if she creates a havoc I’ll get a bad name, and my clients will lose their respect for me. So no! I’ll find you someone better” Madam said trying to reassure Tiffany, but Tiffany has already made up her mind and she would stick with her plan no matter what.

“Nothing bad will happen” Tiffany convinced madam while shoving her more wads of cash, Madam stared at the money and smirked then grabbed the money greedily.

“You won’t heed, will you? I guess, you already made up your mind and nothing can stop you…” Madam said smirking while caressing the big wad of cash in her hands. She gestured to her assistant to take Tiffany to Jessica’s room. The madam’s assistant brought Tiffany to the room where she left Jessica last night.

'They didn’t let her out?' Tiffany thought.

“Excuse me, are you taking me to the same room as last night?” Tiffany asked and the assistant nodded.

“That girl is too hard to handle and it’s better to leave her there. I thought she didn’t satisfy you last night, but here you are…” The assistant smirked while pointing to the room. The assistant lets Tiffany in and left her with Jessica so they can talk privately.

Jessica was sitting on the bed curled into a ball, she rested her chin on her knee while mumbling mother, father, and unnie from time to time, tears still running on her face. She was startled when the room’s door opened. Jessica got scared and continued to fidget on the bed. When she looked up and saw Tiffany entering the room, she lunged herself to Tiffany and hugged her tightly.

“UNNIE!!! Y-you're back!!” Jessica shouted. Tiffany hugged her back and slightly blushed. It’s been so long since she was hugged by a girl other than Yuri and her grandma. Well, her relationship with Min Hyorin was over a year ago.

“Shhh… shhh… calm down… I’m here” Tiffany said while rubbing Jessica’s back. Jessica tightened the hug, afraid that Tiffany would leave her again.

“Ple-please t-take me o-out of here, unnie…” Jessica sobbed.

“I will now let’s prepare yourself, okay?” Tiffany pulled out from their hug, Jessica nodded vigorously while wiping her tears carelessly. Before going out, Tiffany remembered something.

“Are you hungry? Did they give you some food” Tiffany asked?

“YES!! I’m hungry unnie, give me some food… food…” Jessica whined, Tiffany chuckled on her actions.

“Let’s go!!” Tiffany was about to walk ahead but Jessica grabbed her wrist and clung to her hand tightly, Tiffany blushed while smiling and patted Jessica’s head.

 

Tiffany brought Jessica to the café and Jessica asked for a lot of food. Tiffany giggled upon seeing Jessica eating her food like there’s no tomorrow.

‘She must be really hungry huh?’ Tiffany thought.

“Hey Jeje” Tiffany called Jessica who was busy eating her last cheeseburger sloppily. Tiffany snapped her finger in front of Jessica’s face to get her attention.

“Yah! Jeje! I’ve given you your food and you already ignored me?” Tiffany raised her brow.

“Jeje? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter