-MTG03-

My Traumatic Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi buddy 3rd chapter for you~

Special credit: Of course my Co Author: stephi08 --> You are awesome ^^

Enjoy~

bow*bow*bow*

Chapter 3

Seolhyun was walking towards Yuri and sat up on her lap, Yuri gulped anxiously and started to caress Seolhyun’s thigh softly. Seolhyun smirked and leaned in to capture Yuri’s lips, Yuri’s hand was busy roaming Seolhyun’s body. In the other room, there was Jessica who was standing in front of a strange room while clutching her clothes, Tiffany sat on the bed and observed Jessica silently. Feeling awkward of the atmosphere around them, Tiffany cleared nervously before she spoke,

“W-why do you just s-stand like that? C-come and sit down…” Tiffany said nervously while patting her side to give a space for Jessica, Jessica just stared at her while puffing her cheeks. Tiffany felt weird, Jessica just wore a plain dress but her blonde hair, flawless body and pretty face made Jessica looked so stunning in the eyes of Tiffany.

“Will you keep standing like that?” Tiffany asked politely, Jessica still wordless, she felt anxious because Tiffany kept staring at her direction.

“Don’t be scared, I won’t do anything” Tiffany reassured Jessica, but Jessica stared at her feeling terrified. Tiffany frowned but she tried again to make Jessica feel comfortable.

“Please sit down… I won’t force myself on you, come on” Tiffany gestured, she gave up when Jessica didn’t give her any reaction. Tiffany stood up and approached Jessica slowly. Jessica walked backward because she felt scared when Tiffany came closer. Tiffany came closer and closer to, Jessica’s back hit the small coffee table. Both of them flinched when they heard the table move a bit and Jessica’s hand brushing the glass on the table. Tiffany stood up in front of Jessica, she tried to touch Jessica’s shoulder carefully, but by reflex, Jessica grabbed the glass on the table and hit Tiffany on her head with it.  Jessica was startled by her own action. Tiffany yelped and groaned while holding her head, it hurt and there was a blood dripping which made Tiffany’s mouth agape. Tiffany's eyes widened when she noticed the blood and she shouted at Jessica.

“YAH!! What the hell?! I didn’t even do anything, and you hit me so hard?!”  Tiffany yelled while Jessica's tears flowing.

“WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!!” Tiffany shouted angrily which made Jessica flinched and dropped the glass on the floor. Jessica felt so scared when Tiffany shouted on her face.

“If you don’t like me, you should’ve told me!” Tiffany said, she wiped off her blood and showed it to Jessica.

“See! This is how hard you hit me. Oh my god!!” Tiffany freaked out while rubbing her head, Jessica trembled. All of a sudden someone knocked on their room and Jessica stood back in fear.

“I-I’ve told him t-that I didn’t want t-to... to go to such a place, but he forced me to come. I-I’m scared” Jessica said with her childish voice, tears slowly falling on her face, Tiffany was shocked when she heard how weird and childish Jessica’s voice was. Jessica looked down and started to talk again,

“I-I got... s-scared you see. T-that’s why” Jessica sobbed as Tiffany stared at her.

“Did I hurt you so much, didn't I ?” Jessica asked between her sobs. The loud banging on the door made Tiffany looked at her again as the sound of knocking on their door make Jessica felt more frightened.

“I’m scared… so s-scared, t-that’s why” Jessica repeated clutching her dress, and with one last glance at Jessica, Tiffany walked out of the room and left Jessica in that room alone.

When Tiffany left her alone, Jessica bit her index finger and continued sobbing. Madam's assistant asked Tiffany what happened because they heard a sound of a glass smashing. Tiffany nonchalantly said nothing bad had happened and they have nothing to worry about. Tiffany decided to go home, although she still has a few hours more remaining for Jessica's services. She didn’t even bother to wait for Yuri who was having her smexy time right now. On her way home, Tiffany couldn’t help to think about Jessica's childlike manner. Out of nowhere, she felt guilty leaving Jessica like that alone there, but they were strangers, right?

Irene and Amber had arrived at the police station after they fetched Krystal at the airport. They hurriedly enter the police station and spotted Mr. and Mrs. Jung. They were going to report about Jessica as a missing person

“Mom, how did this happen?! You know that Jess is sick, how could you lose her? And it’s been three days!!” Krystal said madly.

“Soojung ah, we don’t know how it happened but when we visited her, Sica was no longer at the nursery home …” Mrs. Jung answered.

“But still!! You should have taken care of her in the first place!  Mom, Dad now look! Jess is missing!!” Krystal yelled and slowly she started to cry, her mother cried along with her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter