- MTG02 -

My Traumatic Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi buddy!!

Second chapter for you :))

Special credit for my Co Author: stephi-08 --> You help me a lot!! ^^

Enjoy guys~~

*bow*bow*bow*

- Chapter 2 -

 

In another part of Seoul, two ladies inside the apartment were catching up each other's lives, making small talks and also discussing some newly released movies they’ve watched recently. The two delighted best friends were enthusiastic sharing their stories about their busy lives, it's been 5 years since they were last together.

A tanned girl took a can of beer and gave it to her friend who was laying in her bed reading a book. She handed the beer as she positioned to sit on the chair beside the bed. She perceived her friend was frustrated about her day. 

“You know that I don’t touch such a thing,” Tiffany said

“You’ll not only touch it but will drink it too. Now, come on!” Yuri the tanned girl said but Tiffany refused.

“We’ve met after 5 years! Can’t you take two sips for me?” Yuri pouted.

“No!”

“You better be! Or else I’ll force the bottle down your throat!” Yuri threatened

“No!”

“You won’t uh? Yuri smirked

“I’ll count up to three and then I'll let go of this glass” Yuri positioned the glass in front of Tiffany and started counting, Tiffany rolled her eyes, took the glass of beer and gulped it down. Tiffany immediately regretted it as the beer tasted bitter, Yuri laughed.

“It’s so bitter. How could you drink it?”

“It needs a bit of experience and a lot of practice. It’s not your cup of tea, give it back!” Yuri said proudly. They continued chit-chatting again until Yuri got bored.

“How about we have some fun?” Yuri said and Tiffany raised her brows

“Like hmm have a , I know someplace to get some pleasure” Yuri smirked.

“You are so gross, Yuwree…You know that I’m not like you…”

“You mean you haven’t… done anything just yet?” Yuri asked and made a gesture, Tiffany nodded.

“You idiot! But why?” Yuri gasped.

“Didn’t need to…” Tiffany said nonchalantly.

“What?! Say that again. No wonder, Min Hyorin broke up with you. You are no fun at all, Fany ah” Yuri said while shaking Tiffany’s shoulder.

“No! I don’t, it’s sacrilegious” Tiffany argued

“A human can not fully suppress his or her natural instincts. Fany..hmmm, now is the right time to release your inhibitions. Hahaha, sometimes, they need to be released like a movie” Yuri told her. Tiffany shrugged.

“But I think you are not well. I’ll take you to the doctor” Yuri said while dragging Tiffany to let her get ready and ignored her friend's protest.

 

So here was Tiffany, sitting on the couch with Yuri beside her. She was fidgeting and as anxious at the same time. Yuri could feel it but she ignored Tiffany’s act. Yuri successfully dragged Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter