-MTG05-

My Traumatic Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello, it's been a while :)

My biggest thanks to my Co-Author: stephi08 --> Can't do that without you... :)

Enjoy~~

*bow*bow*bow*

Chapter 5

 

Grandma silently observed Jessica and stepped closer to her.

“Who is this young lady here?”

“Uhm I’ll tell you later, let's get in first,” Tiffany said and walked into the house.

Grandma kept observing Jessica, eyes looking up and down at the young lady-  black cat eye frame glasses sliding down her nose. Jessica feeling scrutinized looked down still hugging the puppy. A few moments later she felt at ease, she looked up and was about to poke Grandma’s nose when suddenly Grandma threw back her head and roared with laughter. Jessica was amused, blinked her eyes and laughed along with her. Grandma with a big smile on her face, patted Jessica’s head to acknowledge her and followed Tiffany into the house. Jessica stared at grandma still giggling while following her inside the house.

A little while later, Tiffany settled Jessica into the guest room next to her bedroom she told her to feel comfortable when she brought out sheets and towels for her to use. After she had Jessica all settled in, Tiffany decided to take a shower in her own bathroom, "she always feels fresh as a daisy after a shower, as she said." After she got out all refreshed, she had put on her favorite oversized pink T-shirt and pink comfy short shorts that revealed her long and shapely legs. After she got dressed, she looked for grandma and found her cooking dinner in the kitchen. She smiled, slowly walked closer and wrapped her arms around grandma's neck and offered her help to prepare their dinner.

Meanwhile, in the guest room, Jessica was playing with the puppy in her arms, while swaying her body, she was petting, talking and staring at the puppy lovingly.

"You've been roaming around outside, right? Didn't you feel cold out there?"

“What’s your name? Huh?” she asked the puppy childishly, the puppy whimpered,  stared at her while sticking his tongue out and wagging his tail.

“Yah! Don’t you know your name? N.a.m.e - she spelled out the word. What is your name?” she shook the puppy.

“I’ll tell you? Shall I? Okay, Your name is- is... oo!!! Yay!!” She laughed, satisfied with the name she's given the puppy.

Tiffany still in the kitchen, watching grandma cook the chicken soup. She offered her a glass of warm milk while chatting about their day. Though they employed a few housemaids, sometimes when her grandma was in the mood, she would cook meals for everyone. Tiffany wanted to help grandma but was told by her that she would only burn their kitchen to ashes, in return Tiffany rolled her eyes playfully. Tiffany leaned on grandma's shoulder and lightly squeezed her hand then she began explaining everything about Jessica. Her grandma frowned in disappointment with Tiffany's explanation.

"You know nothing about her? Neither her past nor present?"

"Right, nothing at all" she looked directly into grandma's eyes while sipping her milk slowly as if she had all time in the world.

“You knew she’s mentally challenged yet you still brought her home?

"What were you thinking, my dear child? Why didn't you investigate her personal background, for sure her family has reported her to the police as a missing person!” Grandma smirked tasting the thick creamy chicken soup.

“What can I do? I found her in a place where she shouldn’t have been. I watched her stood with her head bowed and her arms around herself in the corner of the room like a helpless orphan, like a destitute. My heart ached for her and told me not to leave her behind. I  followed what my heart told me to do, to help her escape that horrible place and that's the reason why I took her home, here with me-” she expressed honestly while setting up the table.

"Do you intend her to stay in the house? Are you taking her under your wings?” Grandma raised her eyebrows.

Tiffany nodded,“Yes, I hope you wouldn't mind grandma. I see nothing wrong if she lives with us. I’m single, I have nobody but you, Granny,”  she argued.

“But what would the people say?” a worried frown creasing her forehead.

“But grandma who cares? To hell with them! I'll do what I want to do. Will they take care of me when I'm old and gray? Do they even care about me? Or have they brought a proposal to settle me down?” she bitterly asked.

“For how long could you take care of me, grandma?” she added slumping down on the mahogany rose handcrafted dining chair.

“Miyoung ah?” was all grandma could say, scratching the back of her head.

“I don’t know granny, I don't know, but I felt like she's the one for me the moment I saw her. I loved her the first time I saw her. Oh, grandma, I knew she was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with,” Tiffany lowered her head, lip between her teeth and closed her eyes- her pent-up emotions burst through at last.

Grandma sighed heavily, speechless to say something.

 

Tiffany was working in one of her grandma’s companies when a coworker told her that their manager’s wife wanted to see her. She nodded and mumbled, "after work." Well, as you know, Tiffany has chosen to work in their company from the lowest position rather than being a CEO as what her grandma wanted her. According to her, she would be able to learn more about the ins and outs of their company by doing so.

Soon after she finished work, she hopped into her Benz roadster drove to her manager’s house to meet Mrs. Kang. When she arrived, the said woman was in the front yard gardening in her y outfit. She greeted Mrs. Kang. The latter asked her to come into the house for some refreshments. She motioned Tiffany to sit down on the white leather sofa. Tiffany sat down hesitantly, she wanted to quickly finish their meeting and go home as soon as possible. Her manager and his wife are both stakeholders of their company.

“Want to discuss something about work?” Tiffany asked anxiously.

“Please sit comfortably and feel at home,” the woman told her. They chatted randomly about work, movies, politics, and Tiffany's outfits. Tiffany felt flattered and uncomfortable at the same time when the woman told her that she admired her stylish look. She was clueless that the woman just wanted to make her feel comfortable.

“Is Mr. Kang around?” her beautiful brown eyes looking around.

“No, he's on a business trip in Japan,” the wife said while sipping her green tea.

“Oh, I've heard through the grapevine that you got sick. Was it true? You know, I got this instinct that you just wanted to extend your leave, right?” She asked while narrowing her eyes at Tiffany.

“You were right. A-actually, I just wanted to extend m-my l-leave” Tiffany stammered as she confessed but annoyed at the woman's invasion of her privacy.

“I thought so, too. I meant you are young and have a healthy body, how could you ever get sick?”  She uttered while pointing her index finger at Tiffany's lean and toned body.

"What I wanted to say was, you have a strong body." She explained while checking Tiffany out but Tiffany looked away.

Tiffany felt uneasy that she thought it was better to end their conversation and excuse herself right at this moment.

“I think, I have to say goodbye now,” she stood up and offered to shake hands with her boss's wife.

“Where's the fire?" the woman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter