mommy ii

sana x nayeon

6.45 pm

Sana can't feel her sweaty hand. She hold the pink note dearly to her chest. Her phone buzzed. 

She's not gonna come. She's just trolling you just go home Sana. Wanna hang out tomorrow? My place - Momo

 

:P haha a girl can hope Momo. Okay c u tomorrow:) 

 

Sana wanna believe Momo but she's just couldn't help it. It's Nayeon. Part of her know that Nayeon and the gang are bluffing with her. But still.. It's still 14 minutea till 7 pm and she could just stay there. What if school activities got Nayeon occupied maybe she will be late. School still open until 8pm. 

Sana sat on the bench after calling her mom that she will be coming a bit late. She pulled out her math homework and start working on them while waiting for the latter. Might kill some time while waiting for Nayeon. 

---------

 

"what are you doing at this hour? I need to lock this room right now" Sana nodded when the school guard arrived while scrambling to put her book inside her bag. 

7.50pm

Sana chuckles almost sadly when she glance at her watch. She tried to walk to the student council room, hoping that maybe Nayeon would still be there. But it's already close and it's dark when she arrived there. So everyone must go home already. Sana sigh and make her way to the bus stop. She could drop by to the 7e to get her favourite pudding and she could cheer herself up more! but when the tears starts pooling at the corner of her eyes, she can't help it. She's hurt. Nayeon is hurting her. Pulling up her sleeve Sana wiped the tears and ready to go home. Is it worth it? Why hasn't Nayeon senpai pay attention to her? Sana make sure every valentines and Nayeon birthday to sent her gifts and letter. Heck even half of the school know Sana is madly in love with Nayeon. 

Sana entered 7e and went to get her pudding. Because tomorrow is the start of weekend why not She gets 5 of them! Sana went to the counter until someone bummed into her and she almost fell and the pudding fell on the floor. Some of it got into her school uniform. When she caught that familiar scent of perfume she almost gasped. 

They stay still for a while just looking at each other. In that static fill moment, the 7e staff rushed to help Sana to clean up the mess on the floor. Nayeon also scrunched down to help. Their fingers brushed each other. And Sana pulled away instantly trying to collect herself. She a little bit mad and she don't know why. Both of sanayeon thanks the staff after the staff mentioned at how slippery the floor and they don't have to pay. Sana about to leave the store when Nayeon just happen to pull her. 

"Oh um sorry" Im Nayeon said looking at her guilty. For some reason Sana felt that she's sorry for many reasons. When Sana didn't say anything Nayeon pulled her along to the fridge to get some strawberry milk, paid and pulling her outside. 

"S-stop" Sana mustered after a while when Nayeon just starting to pull her to nowhere. 

"So you can talk?" Nayeon finally let go of Sanas hand and looking at the latter up and down. Nayeon cringed when her eyes lands on Sanas shirt. She suddenly feel worse. 

"I-im sorry" Nayeon says after a while. Her features is soft and Sana couldn't help it but to warm up. Plus Im Nayeon is talking to her. 

 

"i-its okay.. I have to go back now" Sana says while covering her stains and started walking away from Nayeon until Nayeon hold her hand, again. There's a soft thunder can be heard and Sanas sure she's gonna get drenched once she reached home. 

 

"Stop.. let me take you home.. please" Sana has never feel so alive in that moment because this time Nayeon s hand feel warm to her and she can't help it that she can see that Nayeon actually begging her. Maybe she think that Nayeon feel partially guilty letting her to wait and spoiled her shirt. No words can describe how Sana feel and she decided she shouldnt trust at the moment and just nodded. 

 

------------

 

Of course Nayeon owned a car and it smell like her. When Nayeon told her to get on the passenger seat beside her, Sana just couldn't help to blush and docked down. Its raining outside and the 1975's somebody else is playing. She can feel Nayeon s eyes on her. When Nayeon asked for her house direction, Sana can't help it but to look at Nayeon face when she's driving. Nayeon look so calm in this scene. It feel so surreal. 

 

"So h-here's my house" Sana said once she removed the seat belt. She can't look at Nayeon right now. 

 

"Listen.. Sana..im sorry again, for the note and that"

Nayeon say while pointed to her shirt

 

 

"it's okay senpai..see you next Monday"