mommy iii

sana x nayeon

Nayeon was walking aimlessly to her locker when she noticed Sana was standing at her locker. She was holding something in her palm and Nayeon just tired. Its almost 530 pm and she wanted to go home and watch her favorite drama. Sana definitely holding the note.

 

"Yes?" Nayeon quirked when Sana allowed access to her locker. Shes really really not in a good mood today. 

 

"S-senpai"

 

"What is it Sana? Just go home" Nayeon dismissed looking down because somehow Nayeon thinks she cants face Sana when she's being mean. Sana doesn't deserve her bad treatment today. Nobody does. 

 

When Sana doesn't respond Nayeon took her cue to leave the latter and head to her car. 

 

"S-senpai? did you really meant it when you said you want to meet me, last week?" Sana confessed while her head hung low. Nayeon cant really blames the latter. She knows Sana got it bad when it comes to her. Heck, she secretly enjoys it. 

 

"Yes... and no Sana" Nayeon says this time reduce her distance with the latter. Nayeon almost laughs when she realised how much she can make Sana whimpers. It almost feel like Sana is actually scare of her and heck she think its gone too far. When Nayeon tucks few of Sana's strand to her ears, she swear she can hear Sana's gasped and guess what, Nayeon feel something too. She let her fingers graze Sana's chin. It's complicated.

 

"Look Sana, its obvious you like me but, not like this Sana..See you around" Nayeon bid Sana goodbye when the latter just stand still. 

 

"Senpai, you are the only one for me. I will make sure you will fall in love with me!" 

 

Sure

 

Nayeon chuckles when she hears that and proceed to go to her car. Little did Sana know, Nayeon has like her for awhile, but its complicated. But for now, its the best that the latter try, at least before her graduation, before her boyfriend know.