mommy iv

sana x nayeon

Its honestly so cold outside but Sana has been running for almost 1 km. Its still 600 am but she enjoys this kind of feeling when no ones around. When she arrived one of an abandoned park around her neighbourhood she stops abruptly because she sees a familiar face. 

 

Nayeon senpai 

 

Nayeon is just sitting on the sway, in her casual clothes seem to be lost in her thought, always so mysterious it always draws (pull) her closer. 

 

When Sana just stand few feet from Nayeon, only then the older girl seemed taken aback by her presence. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Nayeon quip, looking anywhere except the latter. 

 

"I- I was running for a bit.," Sana says not knowing what to do next because she can feel(see) that Nayeon has been crying when she walked few steps closer. 

 

"Good for you," Nayeon says while absentmindedly pursue her lips because it seems like she's about to break. 

 

Knowing full well that Sana cant control her feeling when it comes to Nayeon she didn't care that she reeks of sweat and her (crush) on Nayeon because it seems like its the right thing to do right now, Sana pulled Nayeon closer to her and hug her letting Nayeon head to fall on her shoulder. 

 

When Nayeon didn't protest, but goes wrap her arms around Sana and sobs her heart content, Sana didn't feel like her heart is soaring, but more like breaking because her crush, love of her life is crying alone in the middle of the abandoned park at 630 am in the morning.