mommy v

sana x nayeon

It's 8.16 am and again Seoul has been raining. Sana shift in her seat. Turning to her left seat, shes greet by Nayeon that has been fast asleep. Her face puffy from all the crying. Sana sigh for the umpteenth times. Nayeon had been crying for almost an hour until she dragged Sana to her car, wordlessly her hand gripped sana's right with right amount of pressure. Unsure Sana just went to the passenger seat at the front and quietly sat looking at anywhere except Nayeon. Nayeon composed herself and started the car. They had been driving for almost 30 minutes until Nayeon stopped the car in the middle of an unfamiliar park.

When Nayeon lowers her seat, Sana couldn't help but did the same, quietly.  Nayeon giggled at her action and turned the opposite way. Sana feel her lips curved. So cute. She about to close her eyes when drowsiness consumed her entire being when she noticed that Nayeon has finally drifted off to sleep however Sana hold to that thought. She has so much questions.

What happened? Should Sana peer herself into Nayeon's business?

Right now, shes right beside Im Nayeon listening to her soft breathing and Sana feel her heart constrict, and how much longing she has for a person. 

She drifted to sleep unknowingly with all the questions lulled her to sleep.

 

------