girl crush

sana x nayeon

---- just a random thought - - - 

 

 

Fated definitely playing with her. Not that Nayeon care but she couldn't believe her eyes when Sana pay attention to her like really pay attention to her. Maybe it's the booze but she got butterflies because Sana think it's okay to look at her in such a way (like a predator) that she couldn't care less. They've never interacted let alone in the same room. But the attraction is there. When they passed each others at the hallways and when their eyes met briefly over lunches at the cafeteria. Nayeon know its must been something.

And now Nayeon feel like she is a deer caught in headlight when her eyes flashes to Sana direction. She need some air. Once Nayeon step outside she settle down by the stairs and took her phone. Its kind of chilly but at least she could clear her head. She checked message from her boyfriend and smile when her boyfriend suddenly sending her emoji.

"Cute"

Nayeon almost jumped but when the stranger hold her by the waist... She almost died (maybe happily die in the arms of her beloved girl crush Minatozaki Sana) 

"Hi, have we meet before? " Sana says breathlessly and impossibly close to her face.