Mommy

sana x nayeon

Sana huffed. Its impossible but her Nayeon is very, very attractive. Im Nayeon is someone that is oozes with confidence and pride and no she can't say anything when the head girl whispering (somehow mocking her) to Jihyo when she and Momo passed their locker on the hallway.

"Sana tan.. I think they've been talking about us. You're crush is meanie" Momo whined once they arrived at their lockers.

"I.. Well idk I can't help who I love okay Momo" Sana desperately tries to avoid being the victim here because lord she like Nayeon so much its impossible.

" Think you got mommy issue Sana.. Just saying"

Sana can't help but to roll her eyes every time Momo state that. Maybe she does have mommy issue but different kind of mommy issue ( shes been having wet dream about Nayeon almost every week now and she's just bit sad). Maybe she won't tell Momo her latest wet dream featuring Nayeon last night. 

"Shut up Momo, let's go I can't wait to have a class with her later" 

" diehard creepy stalker" Momo chuckles while she shoved her into the locker which gain another glances from Im Nayeon and Jihyo. Sana can die happily because at least, Nayeon paid attention to her. 

-----------------

 

Sana is very clueless when Jihyo passed her a pink note during Mr Mark class. She gasped when she saw the handwritten. It's belong to Nayeon. She's shaken and her heart won't stop beating. She can almost hear her heart throbbing in her ears. She glanced her eyes to Nayeon s back and realised how relax and easy the girl look compared to her. She count to ten and wait until Mr Mark turned his head back to the board and tried to open the pink note. Sana gasped and slam her head to the table. 

 Meet me at the gym locker 630 pm today xoxo nayeonnie