The meeting.

Opposite Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know honey, I've never seen someone so beautiful like you are honestly. You are the epitome of beauty. Shall I say the most beautiful woman I've ever seen?" he seducingly whisper in her ears despite the loud crowd in the luxurious club he is in currently. The girl timidly smiles before softly punching his chest due to embarrassment. He take her hands in his before leaning in for kisses as the girl is already know what is going to happen next, just close her eyes. Suddenly, his action is interrupt by a pair of hands that grab him by the shoulder. "Oh ing Sehun, we need to go now! For sake." the older latter managed to pull him by his neck even before he could reply. He groan in frustration.

"Look hyung I was in the middle of having fun. Seriously can you not. She is so beautiful. I rarely find someone like her!" he barely conceals his irritation and speaks briefly and abruptly to the older guy. The guy who is leading the way out from the club then stop on the spot before turning to him. "Look maknae it is probably the 110th woman of yours. And excuse me you complimented to all of the girl you've tried." He rolls his eyes before pulling his arms again to drag him out from the club.

"Wait! I need her number atleast. Can you not-" he haven't even finished with his word when the older latter turn to him, shooting the deadly glare "I'll ing strangle your neck if you tried to give me reason to get back in again, Oh Sehun." The two then leave the club before hoping on into Sehun's car. He is literally annoyed at the fact his brother, Oh Kyungsoo is here with him. Why did he even agree to go to the club with him in the first place. 

Oh Sehun is not literally the opposite of Oh Kyungsoo but there is something that they don't agree with, which is 'It is okay to flirt with 10 woman in one night'. And obviously, Oh Sehun agree with that in which Oh Kyungsoo did not. Oh Kyungsoo, the oldest of the two is a 23 years old of BA (Hons) in Business and Management student, attending SM University. A genius whose brain is set for the future of the inherited family business in which they own, the oldest museum in South Korea and the heir to the Oh's cultural foundation that is active in import export and oil and gases industry of South Korea. Oh's cultural foundation might probably have it all, from museum, luxurious cruise, oil and gases and most importantly they have pottery business. Their pottery product is known as the most expensive one for the good quality of the things they made. Unfortunately, Kyungsoo hands are not mean to be with the clay and all the pottery stuff.

Oh Sehun, the maknae of the two. A 22 years old man of BA (Hons) in Ceramic design attending the same university as his brother, SM University. Just mention Sehun's name then the crowd will go wild. Despite the fact that he is a smooth playboy, he is considered as the genius of the campus. Not to be forgotten, he is in charge of the museum that is owned by the Oh's cultural foundation. Oh yes, he have it all. From the look, brain and wealth. He is also a multitalented young man as he can dance and he is really good at pottering. He is widely known as the favourite ceramist of South Korea's President for his hand wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter