Jungkookie

Bangtang Boys (BTS) One-Shots (Accepting Request)

“Are you crazy!!” You yelled at the top of your lungs only to be ignored by the male who was persistent in climbing the large rock. “You’re going to get hurt! Get down this instant!” You continued to yell, but that didn’t stop him from stretching himself further and climbing higher. “Jeon Jungkook!”

“If you’re that worried about me” he spoke in between pants, looking down to the girl who was giving him the deadliest glare “you could always come and get me..”

“You’re so dead when I get up there” you mumbled, making his eyes widen when you began climbing the rock as well, motivating him to only continue pushing to reach the top.

You struggled much more than him, however when your hand finally reached the last rock and with a large push from your legs, you would find yourself safe atop of the large terrain. Taking a moment to catch your breath, your eyes would immediately fall towards the boy who got you into this mess, yet he wouldn’t pay you any mind. At that moment, you felt like strangling him, beating him to death, but when his eyes finally met your own, and that cute smile took his lips, your anger would melt instantly.

“I’m going to push you down this rock” you spoke in a cold tone, only to be silenced by a shushing motion from Jungkook.

“You’re going to ruin the scene if you keep threatening me Noona” Jungkook explained, his eyes falling back towards the sunset that was perfectly balanced at such a high peak.

“Yah yah” you huffed before taking a seat beside him and following his line of sight, rather alarmed at just how beautiful everything looked, a sense of understanding quickly lining you. It was certainly something worth seeing.

~*~*~ Jungkook’s POV ~*~*~

“It’s beautiful” her voice showed her eyes were occupied with the surroundings, giving him the chance to stare at what he really found beautiful in the scene. Her smile was large and her eyes twinkled as the sun danced within them, making the harsh climb worth every muscle ache. He knew eventually she would scold him for doing such a dangerous thing, but this moment right here, was his motivation to smile everyday.

Finding some courage, he slowly scooted himself closer towards her noting that she was too lost in the scene to pay him any mind. In a sense he was thankful, yet another part of him wished that she would look at him the same way, and so he envied the beautiful scenery. Leaning his head against her shoulder, he could feel her eyes falling upon him, yet he tried his best to keep his eyes forward, to ignore any questioning looks he might be receiving.

“I’m still going to beat you” she whispered playfully, him nodding in understanding of her anger, a soft smile taking his lips when her head leaned onto his “and shouldn’t this be the opposite way around? Shouldn’t my head rest on your shoulder?”

Of course she was teasing, but luckily for him, he was too a tease and so he lifted his head and draped his arm around her, pulling her towards his chest. He was alarmed when feeling her arms wrap around his waist, her head resting softly against his shoulder as she cuddled her way to a comfortable position. His heart would give him away, for he was almost certain she could hear it beat, and currently? It was racing!

“Thank you” she whispered softly, his hand reaching for hers as his fingers fell effortlessly within her own.

“Anything for you” … You oblivious girl..

~*~*~*~*~*~

“I like the ferris wheel” Jungkook complained for what must have been the thousandth time.

“We rode all of the roller coasters, isn’t that enough for you” you asked, hoping that you wouldn’t have to face your fears of heights, the ferris wheel being a living nightmare for you.

“It’s enough, but I really like the ferris wheel” he continued to pout “please Noona…” he begged, pouting his lip further in hopes of getting her to agree.

“Fine” how could you say no to him when he was looking like that? You would have broken the boy if you refused him after he begged so much to go on the ride. Looking towards the ferris wheel one last time, a soft breath would leave your lips and you calmed yourself. ‘It’s not that bad.. You can handle it’ you encouraged yourself while getting in line, the smile that lined his lips making it all worthwhile.

Yet when you found yourself on the top and stopped you couldn’t stop yourself from closing your eyes and taking in deep breaths, hoping that the ride would start once more. Yet the warmth that suddenly surrounded you on such a cold summer night ripped your fears away as you dared to open your eyes. You could barely breathe, not only because you were terrified, but his arms felt so strong and supportive, that you could have almost felt safe and fearless.

“Jungkook…” you tried to speak, but he shushed you as the ride began to move once more.

“I’ll protect you this time” his voice whispered softly, making your heart race within your chest.

“Thank you…” you whispered softly. … You oblivious boy …

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Noona I have a problem…” He spoke as he entered the kitchen, not bothering with the breakfast that sat ready for him, his eyes instead averting towards the ground, a puzzled expression taking his features.

“What is it Kookie?” you grew concerned, knowing the boy would often dive into the food, making you worry further of what was going through his mind.

“I like someone” he quickly spoke the words “like really like someone. So much that I can only think about her, even when she’s not here..” he continued, and something within your chest shattered, a lump quickly forming in your throat.

“Uh... “ you stumbled for words, not prepared to help with these problems, considering you felt the same way about him, regardless of the age that separated you. “Did you express this to her?”

“No” he admitted quickly, his eyes still avoiding you, and in a sense you were thankful, for you were certain that your pain was easily readable. “I tried several times, but my heart races and I can’t breathe when I try…”

“I think you should tell her how you feel, or you may end up losing her to someone else” just like you were losing him to someone else, someone more compatible with him and not such a mother figure. How could you be so foolish to grow such feelings towards someone as perfect as him?

He could do just about anything and make it look simple, regardless of how difficult it might be, and not to mention that he was completely gorgeous. It was no wonder why you grew such feelings for him, it would be shocking if anyone could resist his charm. He was sweet, kind, and caring but he was also happy, playful, and understanding. He was everything that woman seeked in a man, despite his young age. He was nearly perfection.

“She won’t reject you” you tried to encourage once more.

“Promise?” He asked quickly, you nodding with a smile, regardless of how much pain your heart was in.

~*~*~ Jungkook’s POV ~*~*~

“Can I practice with you?” I asked which she nodded, yet something seemed off about her, something that I couldn’t put my finger on. Did she know that it was her?

“Sure, how should I act?” She asked with a smile, but the smile on her lips was nowhere near as beautiful as it once was, something was missing from it.

“Like yourself please” I expressed, her nodding. “Now close your eyes” and I was surprised when she closed her eyes, my heart racing entirely too fast within my chest, so fast that it almost hurt. Taking a few steps forwards, I was almost there, my lips only inches away from her own, yet I couldn’t breathe and so I had to back away, trying to catch the breath she stole.

“Am I doing it wrong?” She asked after a long moment of silence.

“No…. I am…” I explained which caused her eyes to open and to look at me dumbfounded.

~*~*~ Your POV ~*~*~

You could feel his breath against your lips, your eyes closing tighter as you found your heart beginning to race. You didn’t have to open your eyes to know how close he was, for you could feel his body heat radiate from him, causing your own body to heat up in it’s place. However you were left cold in a sudden instant, and that coldness was worse than the pain you endured while thinking he liked someone else.

‘He’s only practicing. Why did you work yourself up like that!?’ you mentally yelled at yourself.

“Am I doing it wrong?”

“No… I am” his voice sounded defeated as your eyes sprung to an open, giving him a concerned and confused look.

“What do you…”

“I can’t breathe around you. You steal my breath away and make my heart race like crazy. If I kissed you, I would have passed out which makes me know that I’m not wrong about loving you… but then how am I supposed to love you properly if I can’t even find the dang courage to even confess to you!” He was yelling at this point, and you could barely believe what he had just said.

“Jungko…”

“Yet when I am alone, the words come so naturally to me, yet when it comes to actually doing it, my tongue ties and….”

~*~*~ His POV ~*~*~

My anger came to quickly and I couldn’t stop myself from ranting, not understanding how I couldn’t produce the words needed in order to confess. I didn’t even realize just what I was saying until suddenly feeling something warm pressed against my lips, making my eyes widen as my eyes looked down. I was frozen in place as I watched her pull away from me, leaving me speechless as my heart once again started its rapid pace.

“Noona…”

“Are you jealous I made the first move?” She questioned playfully and I could feel the sense of competition, which only made me more certain about my decision in loving her. She understood me better than I understood my own self, my courage quickly picking up as I closed the distance between us, bringing her eyes towards me, as though daring me to continue.

~*~*~ Your POV ~*~*~
“I could have done better” he chimed playfully, allowing his hands to rest along your hips as he leaned his forehead onto your, your eyes closing as you nuzzled your nose softly against his own.

“Prove it” you whispered softly, not being able to handle just how fast your heart was beating within your chest, the rush of it all making you almost feel dizzy as his hand reached for your jawline, angling your head just the slightest to allow him better access.

His lips were extremely soft and cautious as they slowly latched upon your own, his hand cupping your cheeks now as he took a step further, bringing your body impossibly closer to his own. Pulling away slowly, his head would rest along your shoulder as you wrapped your arms around his waist, a soft smile taking your lips as you looked down towards him.

“Shouldn’t my head rest on your shoulder” you teased playfully, earning yourself a flick on the forehead.

“Shut up Noona” he whined before bringing his lips up once more, this time not being shy about capturing them longer.