chapter 2

I did it for you

After two years, Minkyung was sitting in an office, waiting for the director of the company.

"I think you are Ms.Kim?" The director spoke as she walked into the room.

'Minkyung will do." Minkyung stood up and bowed.

" Well, Minkyung. There's a project that we would like you to accept."

"May I know what kind of project is it?"

"It is a runway of the famous brand, K.K.W. They are holding a runway of this year autumn fashion trend and we would like you to represent our company to go there. There will be some photoshoot session too."

"Oh, I would be glad to accept it."

"That's good. Your flight will be three days from now."

"Thank you for giving me the opportunity." Minkyung stood up and bowed.

"Its just out pleasure for having you as one of our top models. You can continue your job now." The director said and Minkyung walked out from the room.

"I NEVER THOUGHT I ABLE TO GO TO FRANCE!" Minkyung squealed in her thought.

'FRANCE, HERE I COME!" Minkyung thought as she happily exited the company.

"Ms.Kang, here is the sample of the design." One of the girls said.

'Ah, just left it there. I will see it after I finish this design." kyungwon said as she was drawing her design. It was usual for her to be this busy since she was the famous designer and the founder of the brand K.k.W

"Still rushing?" Pinky walked in and sat down.
"Ah, just left a few more then I'm done."

'You shouldn't tire yourself, Yu. Nayoung will kill me if she knows you are tiring yourself." Pinky waved her hand around.

"That sister of mine. I will explain to her so don't you worry. By the way, what make you find me, Editor Zou?" kyungwon arched one of her eyebrows and looked at Pinky
"Can't I find my friend, Designer Kang?"

"You are sharp. Anyway, I need your permission to use your design for the photoshoot."

"Okay, go on."

"Okay. So wanna go and grab something to eat?" Pinky asked.

'Nah, I need to finish this few design first. You can go and find Yewon though. She is quite free for now." kyungwon said.

"kyungwon-ah, take care of yourself," Pinky said before she walked out from the room. She sighed when she saw kyungwon who was still trying hard designing the clothes.

"Juju, you didn't know that this is the only way for me to forget her."kyungwon thought as she continued to draw.

After a few days, kyungwon was now in the photoshoot, wanting to make sure the model was able to show her design perfectly.

"Sungyeon, you sure that the model is okay for my design?"

"kyungwon, as a professional photographer, I can tell you that I guaranteed this model can definitely bring out the cold theme of your design." Sungyeon smiled.

'That's good."

'Don't worry. She is an international model, quite famous one too." Sungyeon said. kyungwon just nodded.

"I am going in to run a final check."

"Yeah, just go and relax," Sungyeon said. kyungwon just smiled and walked into the dressing room.

'Ah, Sungyeon, are you fine with the theme of the makeup?"

"kyungwon, of course, I am fine! I'm good in this. No problem at all." Sungyeon winked which caused kyungwon giggled. She turned and looked at Kyla.

"Kyla, I think that necklace should be with that costume." kyungwon pointed out.

"Oh, thanks, kyungwon unnie."

'You're welcome, Illa. I am quite impressed with this combination, Illa. As expected from my apprentice that always make me proud or also known as Nayoung's girl."

"Yah! Unnie." Kyla slapped kyungwon's arm gently.

"Haha, just kidding." kyungwon laughed.

'Glad that you guys are in good condition."

"Of course Pinky. Since when my team is not in good condition? They are being led by me, the prettiest, most awesome and famous kang kyungwon!"

"Urgh, Yu, You make me puke." Pinky joked which cause kyungwon slapped her hand gently.

"kyungwon, let's go welcome our model. I think you going to like her." Pinky dragged kyungwon out from the room.

"AH! There she is." Pinky shouted as she waved her hand toward a direction. kyungwon looked toward that direction and her eyes widened at the person she's looking right now, 

KIM MINKYUNG!