Chapter 1

I did it for you

 

Flashback

"Yuyu~" Minkyung opened the door and hugged kyungwon from behind from behind.

"Minky, let's break up." kyungwon said it in a cold tone.

"Yuyu-ah, stop joking." Minkyung laughed.

"I'm not. Minkyung, we are over." Kyungwon turned around and looked at Minkyung with a cold expression.

"B-but why? What did I do wrong?" Minkyung tried to hold back her tears.

"I was just playing around."

"T-tell m-me i-its a joke, p-please. I love you." Minkyung hugged kyungwon tightly.

"Minkyung, it's not a joke."

"WHY?! We had been together for five years since high school. Why?" Minkyung began to cry.

"I was just playing with you. You think I will be with you? Hah! Stop kidding me! I was just using you to make other poeple jealous. Now you are useless toward me, so we are over." kyungwon pulled Minkyung's hand away from her.

"SLAP!" kyungwon hold her left cheek and looked at Minkyung, who had slapped kyungwon. Tears were streaming down her face. kyungwon just turned away and walked away, leaving the older girl crying.

A few months later,

"kyungwon-ah, DO you regret?" Siyeon asked her best friend with Eunwoo by her side.

"Nope. It's for her own good." kyungwon said.

"But she is getting married next week."

"So?"

"Yu, are you okay by letting other person take her?"

"Ddiddi, I believe the answer to your question is yes."

"But Yu-"

"Besides, I'm leaving to France on the day of her wedding."

"Why? For-"

"No. Im going there to try my luck."

"But-" Siyeon saw kyungwon stood up and walked away.

"Ddiddi, as her friends, we need to support her even though her decision hurt both of them so much." Eunwoo said.

"Nunu, I don't know what to do anymore." Siyeon said.

**On the wedding day,**

'Minkyung! You are so pretty!" Eunwoo squealed when she saw her best friend.

"Thanks. You coming alone?"

"Nah, with Ddiddi. Why?"

"N-nothing."

"Expecting someone?"

"No, of course not!"

"Minkyung, are you okay? Getting married with Yaebin?"

"I am okay. I had move on."

"But-"

"Please don't mention her name. She had hurt me deeply and Yaebin is the one who cure me. So i don't regret this decision."

Okay. You better get ready now. I'm going to sit down."

'Okay, bye." Minkyung walked away from Eunwoo.

'Minkyung, if only you know why kyungwon did that to you." Eunwoo thought.