chapter 3

I did it for you

 Kyungwon was kinda taken aback when Minkyung called her cause she thought Minkyung still hates her. 

That night, Kyungwon was in the pub right on time. She was wandering around while trying to find a certain tall girl. 

"Hey, sorry I am late," Kyungwon said and sat down beside Minkyung
'Oh, it's fine."

"So what are we going to talk about?"

"Lets just had some drink first," Minkyung called out for the bartender and not for long two glass of whiskey appeared in front of the two ladies.

"It's been a long time," Minkyung said after finishing the small glass of whiskey.

'Yes, it is." Kyungwon drank a little since she doesn't want to get drunk.

"I was just curious, why you left me?"

"I thought I told you before, I was just playing with your feeling."

"Oh, I guess so. Why you didn't come to my wedding then?"

"I was going to come to France that day."

'Oh, ... I miss you. "Minkyung face reddened after gulping down a few glass of whiskey.

"Minkyung, you are drunk."

'I'm not!" But right after Minkyung said this, she felt down on the table, snoring.

"You are still weak toward alcohol. Aish. I better bring you home." Kyungwon paid for the drinks and carried Minkyung to her car.

"I guess I will take you to my place since I don't know yours," Kyungwon said after putting on a seatbelt for Minkyung.

She started to drive as the memories between Minkyung and her started to flow back to her.

The day where they went on their first date, their first argument, their first kiss, their first , everything was flowing back to Kyungwon. After a long ride because of the traffic during Friday night was crazy, they had reached Kyungwon's apartment room. Kyungwon slowly carried Minkyung into the room and helped the older girl to lay comfortably on the bed. Kyungwon gently brushed away the hair on Minkyung's face.

'Minky, I still love you." Kyungwon whispered into Minkyung's ears and she walked out to the living room and drifted to her dreamland.

The next morning, Minkyung slowly opened her eyes.

"Urgh, my head. W-where am I?" Minkyung looked around her and found herself in a room which she is not familiar with. She got down the bed and walked toward the living room. She was shocked when she saw Kyungwon sleeping on the sofa. She saw a lone tear escaped Kyungwon's eyes and her heart was aching.

"Kyungwon-ah, Do you know, I still love you even though I am Yebin's wife now." Minkyung whispered. She was surprised when Kyungwon slowly opened her eyes.

"Nngh. Minkyung, you're awake. Wait for me for awhile. I will send you back to your hotel." Kyungwon sat up and walked to the bathroom. She cleaned herself but she felt a sudden pain from her head again. She supported herself with her elbow on the sink and kept splashing herself with the cold water. She took a deep breath and had confirmed the pain had gone away.  She walked out from the bathroom and sent Minkyung's back to her hotel.

"Kyungwon, can you send me to the airport too? I'm going back to Seoul today."

'Okay, I will wait for you here." Kyungwon said and Minkyung got off her car. Suddenly the pain was back. Kyungwon was clutching the steering wheel of her car tightly as she was holding in the pain. Not for long, the pain had gone away again and right on cue, Minkyung was walking toward Kyungwon.

"Kyungwon, are you okay?"  Minkyung asked as she saw Kyungwon was covered in sweat.

"I'm fine." Kyungwon just answered coldly and they remained silent for the whole journey.

"Thank you Kyungwon. I will contact you when I reach Seoul."

"Okay, bye," Kyungwon said when Minkyung waved to her. She was staring at Minkyung's back until the older girl disappeared from her sight. Kyungwon sighed and drove back to her apartment. She opened the door and the strong pain was back again but this time it was getting serious. Kyungwon began to slump onto the ground and trying to support herself with her hands and legs. This time, she coughed too. She kept coughing nonstop and when she looked at her hand, there was blood on it. She tried to stand up but failed. She tried again by supporting herself on the wall. She kept coughing and supporting herself but soon she fell on the ground again, curling into a ball and coughing until her vision changed from colorful to black.

On the other side, Siyeon and Eunwoo were on their way to Kyungwon's apartment.

'I bet she is going to be surprised." Eunwoo said.

'I know. She must be happy to know we came to visit her." Eunwoo smiled. They reached the door of Kyungwon's apartment.

'Kyungwon-ah! It's me Siyeon-ah!" Siyeon knocked on the door for several times but to no avail.

"Try again," Eunwoo said.

"Kyungwon-ah!! OPEN THE DOOR!!" Siyeon shouted again but there's still no response.

"I guess we will just go in." Siyeon took a card key out.

'When did you get that?" Eunwoo asked.

"I got it from Pinky. She said there's possibility Kyungwon will be in her office so she gave it to us in case that's the case." Siyeon used the card key and they opened the door.

'I guess Kyungwon is not around." Eunwoo said while closing the door.

'NUNU-AH! CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Siyeon shouted.

'What's wr-" Eunwoo gasped as she saw Kyungwon lying on the ground unconscious. She quickly took her phone and called for the ambulance.

On the other hand, Minkyung was now on her way back to Seoul.

'I can't believe that I still love Kyungwon. I wonder if she still loves me. How am I going to face Yebin ?" Minkyung thought as she saw the beautiful scenery. Suddenly she felt a cold breeze brushing through her.

'Urgh, something not right." Minkyung thought.

 Minkyung finally arrived Seoul and she saw Yebin was waiting for her. She quickly walked toward Yebin.

'Hey, honey. Miss me?" Minkyung said.

'Of course. Did you meet with Kyungwon there?" Yebin asked while helping his wife to carry her bag.

"Yup. She is the designer of K.K.W."

'Wow, she had become so famous but you are not bad too, famous Minkyung the model!"

"yah~!"

" Minkyung, I don't know if this right to ask, but do you still love Kyungwon?" Yebin's question had left Minkyung dumbfounded.

"Y-yebin"

" Minkyung, you know that this marriage was being protested by both of us. I am sure that right until now you still don't love me, same goes for me." Yebin said while looking at Minkyung.

"I d-don't know."

" Minkyung, follow your heart."

"But, she had moved on." Minkyung began to cry. Yebin quickly pulled her into her embrace

" Minkyung, you never know what you can do without trying."

"REre I'm tired Can we go home now?

"Of course, honey." Yebin sighed and so both of them went back to their house. After a good sleep, Minkyung walked toward the living room and saw Yebin sitting at there with an unexplainable expression.

"Rere?

" Minkyung, let's get divorced"

"B-but-"

" Minkyung, you know clearly that we love other people and we had to up with our parent's attitude."

"Let's just give each of us freedom, okay? I always am your brother and you always be my sister."

I'm scared.. that-

"I will take care of our family." Yebin smiled. Minkyung quickly took out her phone.

'What's wrong, Minkyung?"

"I promise Kyungwon that I will call her when I reach Seoul. She must be worried sick."

'Haha, that Kyungwon. You better call her if you don't want her nag you." Yebin laughed and went to the kitchen.

"Hey, this is Kyungwon. I'm busy right now so please leave a message." Minkyung was confused that her call reached the voicemail. She looked up at the clock.

'Now should be afternoon there." Minkyung mumbled and called again but the result still the same.

"Yebin-ah, I can't reach Kyungwon."

"Maybe she is busy."

"I try to call Nayoung."

"Go on ahead. Oh ya, help me say hi to that Buddha

"Okay." Minkyung dialed Nayoung's phone and not for long Nayoung picked up.

'H-hello"

"Nayoung, it's me."

"M-Minkyung?"

"Nayoung-ah, why are you crying?" Minkyung could hear sobbing sounds from Nayoung's side.

' Minkyung, Yu-yu is now in the hospital."

"What?! Stop joking, NAYOUNG!"

"I'm not! Kyungwon is now in hospital."

"O.....kay. I k-know now. Bye." Minkyung hung up before Nayoung could say anything. Yebin walked into the living room and saw Minkyung crying.

' Minkyung, what's wrong?"Yaebin quickly pulled Minkyung into his embrace.

"K-Kyungwonis in the hospital."