Last chapter

I did it for you

This Chapter is kinda Unique hahaha.  but yeah, this is a fic afterall . Hope u enjoy

 


"W-wait a moment. I was just sighing in relief. The operation is a success and now Ms. Kang is being sent back to her room. You can go and visit her now." The doctor bowed and walked away.

'Minkyung, did you hear that?" Eunwoo was shaking Minkyung.

"K-Kyungwon is safe." Minkyung stuttered.

"Yup! Let's wipe off your tears and go see her." Eunwoo said. Minkyung nodded her head and wiping off her tears. The three of them quickly made way to Kyungwon's room. Kyungwon was lying there with the oxygen mask on her face.

'Minkyung, we are leaving you here because DdiDdi said she needs to do something." Eunwoo said.

'Okay, thanks a lot, guys. Thanks. I don't know how to repay you." Minkyung began to cry.

"You can stop crying and go in and be with Kyungwon." Xiyeon said but being elbowed by Eunwoo.

'DdiDdi!"

"It's alright, Tiff. Thanks. I will be going in now." Minkyung walked in.

"Finally they are together now," Xiyeon said.

"Just like me and you." Eunwoo smiled and both of them walked away.

In the room, Minkyung walked toward Kyungwon and sat down beside Kyungwon.

'Stupid. You make me worry so much. You are going to get it soon. But f-first, I need to sleep." Minkyung yawned and soon fell asleep. After awhile Kyungwon woke up. She took off the oxygen mask and saw Minkyung lying on the edge of the bed. She smiled.

"Thank God, for letting me be with him," Kyungwon mumbled. Minkyung moved a little and lifted her head.

"K-Kyungwon?"

"Good morning or should I say good evening, princess." Kyungwon smiled. Minkyung quickly lifted her head and rubbed her eyes.

'Kyungwon, you're awake." Minkyung helped Kyungwon sat up.

"Yup. Now come here and let me hug you."

'Being cheesy?"

" I thought you like your Yuyu being cheesy. Had you read the letter?"

"Yup."

"The answer?"

"For what?" Minkyung pretended to being confused.

"Haha, you sweet little princess. Will you be Kang Minkyung?" Kyungwon looked into Minkyung's eyes.

"You already know the answer. Yes, I want to be Kang Minkyung." Minkyung answered and being pulled into Kyungwon's embrace.

"This is the happiest day of my life. I love you."

"Me too. I love you Yuyu. Don't ever leave me."

"I won't." Both of them shared a sweet kiss and then stared into each other's eyes.

Flashback end....

Minkyung looked up and saw Kyungwon, who was looking at her.

'Yuyu~." Minkyung used her aegyo.

"Aigoo, how's my Minky baby?" Kyungwon walked and gave Minkyung a back hug.

"I'm fine but why are you doing here? I thought you are attending a press conference."

"It just ended and I rushed here because I miss my Minky baby so much." Kyungwon gave a quick peck on Minkyung's lips.

"I miss you too."

"By the way, Minky, shouldn't you take a break? Your due date is right around the corner." Kyungwon said.

"I'm fine besides I just need to see a few more resume about the models."

"Yeah, right." Kyungwon rolled her eyes on Minkyung.

'Yah! How could you roll your eyes on me?"

"Haha, shh, be quiet. Bret is sleeping." Kyungwon whispered. Minkyung smiled but suddenly frowned.

'Minky, are you alright?"

'Y-Yuyu, ouch!" Minkyung winced in pain.

"What's wrong?" Kyungwon was worried.

"I...t-think....th..the baby is coming. Ouch!" Minkyung grabbed Kyungwon's hand tightly.

'What?! But there's still two weeks before your due date."

"WELL, FACE THE TRUTH! THE BABY IS COMING!" Hell Minky mode is on. Kyungwon quickly took out her phone and called for her friend.

'Pinky, come in Minky's office and picked Bret. I'm sending Minky to hospital. Thanks bye." Kyungwon hung up and carried Minkyung in bridal style. She rushed to the hospital as fast as she could.

"It...hurts...Yuyu..." Minkyung was panting.

"I know, Minky. Try to remember how you gave birth to Bret, okay? Come on, breath in and out."

"I..know..OUCH!" Minky grabbed Kyungwon's hand as tight as she could which caused Kyungwon flinched in pain.

"Sometimes I hate technology that allows female to impregnate female." Kyungwon thought.

"Mrs. Kang, I need you to push as hard as you could." The doctor said.

"Argh~! Ah!" Minkyung groaned as she pushed.

"Minky, you can do this. Come on."

"Yuyu, I....am..tired..Argh!" Minkyung shouted again.

"You can do this. I'm here with you." Kyungwon said while wiping off her wife's sweat. Although one of her hand was in pain but she knew pretty well that her wife suffered more than her.

"Argh!" Minkyung pushed more and after a few pushed, a loud crying could be heard.

"Good job, Minky." Kyungwon whispered and gave a quick peck to Minkyung's forehead.

"Congratulation, its a girl." The doctor handed over a cute baby girl to Minkyung.

"She look like you, Minky. As cute as her mother." Kyungwon said while wiping off Minkyung's sweat.

"Yuyu, what should we name her?"

"How about Binnie?"

"That's a nice name."

"I will be bringing Bret to you. They are sending you to your room. See you later, okay?" Kyungwon said and Minkyung nodded weakly. Kyungwon walked out from the room and saw Bret was sitting beside Pinky, playing with Pinky's daughter,  Jukhyun.

'Hey, how's it?" Pinky asked.

"Minky gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Sometimes I hate technology."

"I know right. When your wife was grabbing on you so hard, just like your hand." Pinky pointed at Kyungwon's hand who had Minkyung's nails marked and a bit blood on it.

"That's normal. I'm going to bring Bret to Minkyung. Thanks for taking care of him."

"Whatever for you, buddy. lets go home." Pinky carried her baby daughter and waved at Kyungwon and Bret.

'Come here buddy. Lets bring you to Umma." Kyungwon carried Bret and went to her wife. They slowlu opened the door.

"Hey, Minky." Kyungwon said and Minkyung smiled at her.

"Shh, Binnie is sleeping." Kyungwon nodded her head.

"Buddy, you better be quiet, okay? Don't wake your sister up." Kyungwon said to Bret. Bret nodded his head. So both of them walked into the room.

"Umma. Are you okay?" Bret said in a low voice so that his younger sister wouldn't wake up.

"I'm fine, Bret." Minkyung gently caressed her son's cheek.

"I told you that umma will be fine." Kyungwon said and sat down beside Minkyung. Bret soon fell asleep again in an awkward position.

"This boy, just like you. Can fall asleep whenever and wherever he is." Kyungwon carried Bret and let her son slept on the couch where was more comfortable.

"But you still madly in love with me."

"Of course. You are just too perfect for me, Minky."

"Being cheesy again."

"Haha, just admit you like me being cheesy." Kyungwon smiled and she gently pulled Minkyung into her embrace.

"Did I hurt you?" Kyungwon asked.

"Just a bit sore down there." Minkyung smiled. Kyungwon gave a quick peck to her wife lips.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. I want to be in yor embrace anyway."

"Haha, my Minky being like a spoil kid. But I love it." Kyungwon hugged Minkyung tightly. Minkyung just silently enjoyed her Yuyu's warmth.

"Minky-ah, thank you."

"Huh?"

"Thank you for giving me a pair of wonderful children, thank you for forgiving me on my foolish action, thank you for suffering in order to give me children, and last but not least, thank you for loving me. I love you, Minky. I love you til the end of the world." Kyungwon whispered.

"I love you too, Yuyu." Minkyung said while leaned in to kiss Kyungwon. Although its just a short and sweet kiss, but both of them felt satisfied.

"I am the luckiest person because I am able to have you and our children. A wonderful family for me." Kyungwon continued to hug Minkyung and so the couple enjoyed their moment for themselves before being interrupted by their children.