chapter 2.5

I did it for you

KIM MiNKYUNG?

'Yup, any problem?" Pinky asked.

'There's a huge problem! Never mind, kyungwon, you are a professional.Just avoid her." kyungwon thought.

On the other hand, Minkyung was shocked too when she saw kyungwon but she quickly glared at kyungwon because she hate the girl.

"So, hi, Minkyung. This is the designer of the band K.K.W, kang KYungwon. and kyungwon, this is Minkyung." Pinky introduced both of them.

'Hi, nice to meet you."kyungwon said and reached out to Minkyung. 'Nice to meet you too." Minkyung took kyungwon's hand.

"Well, since Minkyung is here. Lets not waste time." Pinky clapped her hand and everyone went for their job.

kyungwon just stood there, brain still processing about the meeting with Minkyung. She could clearly feel that Minkyung still hate her after what she did to her in the past. She just sighed.

"Kyungwoonah~" A loud voice had caught kyungwon's attention. "Nayoung-ah, why are you doing here? Let me guess, find Kyla?" "Yup, where is she?" "She is busy helping Minkyung to dress up."

"Minkyung?! KiM Minkyung?!"

"Yup."

"oohhh?~, she-" 

"She still hates me."

"Why didn't you tell her about your condition?"

"There's no need for that, Unnie. We are not even friends and there's no need to tell her this. Go and find your Illa." Kyungwon laughed before Nayoung went to find her lover.

Suddenly she felt a sudden pain from her head. She just rubbed her temple and walked toward the dressing room where she put her bag. The pain didn't reduce but it was getting worst.

"Urgh, p-please don't. N-not in f-front of her."kyungwon thought as she walked into the dressing room. Minkyung saw kyungwon was in pain. Her heart ached but she soon threw away the feeling and was looking at kyungwon with a blank expression.

"Tsk! Such a good actor." Minkyung thought but there's still the hollow feeling in her heart.

"kyungwon! Sorry, Minkyung. Wait a minute." Sungyeon quickly rushed to kyungwon and helped kyungwon to sit down on the couch.

"Kyla! Come and help!" Sungyeon shouted. Kyla walked and was shocked to see kyungwon. She quickly went to kyungwon's bag and gave a bottle to Sungyeon. Sungyeon quickly took something out from the bottle and gave it to kyungwon.

'kyungwon-ah, come, eat this." Sungyeon helped kyungwon to eat the pill.. kyungwon swallowed it and after, hat her pain was not as terrible as before.

'What's the big deal? It's just a headache. But I wonder if she is alright." Minkyung glanced at kyungwon. kyungwon was panting and stood up.

"Sorry, you guys can proceed on your stuff." kyungwon bowed and walked out. After that, the photoshoot went on smoothly. Finally it's over, so Minkyung was sitting in the dressing room to rest for awhile.

"Minkyung-ah." Minkyung opened her eyes and saw Nayoung.

'Nayoung?, what are you doing here?" Minkyung asked.

"Well, cause kyungwon ... You know. How are you recently?"

"I'm fine and it had been two years."

"Yeah. I miss you Minky."

"I miss you too." Minkyung hugged Nayoung.

" do you still hate Kyungwon?"

"I don't know. I don't understand why she left me that time. It hurt me so much."

"Minkyung, why don't you go and have a talk with Kyungwon ?"

"I will try."

"This is Kyungwon's phone number. Here, don't tell her that I gave it to you.

"Nayoung winked and walked out from the room. Before she went out, she turned around and looked at Minkyung.

' Remember to have a talk with Kyungwon." Nayoung winked again. Minkyung was now staring at the number.

"Maybe I should talk with her." Minkyung mumbled.

After a few days, Minkyung was still in France. She was now staring at her phone, wondering should she called that certain person in mind. 'Ah! I will think what to say later!" Minkyung growled in annoyance and press dial.

"Hello?" After awhile, Kyungwon's voice could be heard from the phone. "k-Kyungwon, its me, Minkyung."

"O-oh, h-hi."

"I been wondering, can we have a talk?"

"No."

"k-Kyungwon, please. Just a talk. just before I go back to Seoul. After that, I promised I won't bother you anymore."

"W-well, okay."

"Okay then, tonight at the pub called, ' Shadow' at 8. okay?"

"Okay. See you then."

"Okay, bye." Minkyung hung up. She was so happy when she heard Kyungwon agreed to talk to her. There were butterflies in her stomach but tears were streaming down her face.

'Kyungwon-ah, I guess I s-still in love with you." Minkyung mumbled.