~5~

The Cat And His Masters

After Seunghyun has finished his shower, he tried on the clothes that one of the servant had given him. Stepping out of the bathroom, Seunghyun flinched when he saw Ji Yong leaning against the door frame, a cigarette held between his fingers as white smoke puffed out from his mouth, looking like a god in the swirl of smoke. Seunghyun remembered Seungri told him that he was the boss, meaning he wasn't someone to joke around. Bowing in ninety degrees, Seunghyun addressed the man. 

 

"Good evening, master Kwo..."

 

"Don't call me that."

 

Seunghyun flinched at Ji Yong's harsh tone, before composing himself and addressed the man again. 

 

"Good evening, Ji Yong sunbae.."

 

"I'm only thirty."

 

"Good evening, Ji Yong hyung."

 

"Too formal."

 

At this point, Seunghyun was already having cold sweat as he clutched his folded towel tightly. It was in his teachings from Dave's 'care' that he had to address people like that, unless said person didn't like it. On the other side, Ji Yong kept a emotionless facade as he tried not to laugh at the neko. His mouth pursed together, cat ears lay flat on his white hair and a tinge of pink coloured his face was making inner Ji Yong melt. 

 

"Er.. Evening, Ji Yong hyung."

 

"Now that's more like it."

 

Ji Yong's cold facade broke as he smiled warmly at the neko, ruffling Seunghyun's hair with unexpectedly soft hands. Seunghyun closed his eyes at the touch but opened them when he felt eyes on him. Blinking, Seunghyun blushed when the other's face was barely inches from his own, those warm hand still ruffling his hair. 

 

Seeing the neko's blush, inner Ji Yong was was sqeauling and jumping in excitement, almost wanting to scoop the neko into his arms and hugged him like a teddy bear, which the boss of KGD did. With one hand under Seunghyun's legs, Ji Yong swooped the neko into his arms, the other hand on Seunghyun's waist to steady him. 

 

"Ji... Ji Yong hyung??"

 

"Stay like this for a while, hmm?"

 

Seunghyun turned ten shades of red at Ji Yong's hot breath on his neck, making his hair stand on end. With one tail curled around his arm, Ji Yong buried his nose in Seunghyun's hair before walking down the hallways, earning looks from servants who walked by. 

 

"Ji Yongie hyung~~~~"

 

Mino pounced onto Ji Yong from behind, and beamed when he saw Seunghyun in Ji Yong's arms.

 

"Yongie hyung! Isn't he cute?!"

 

Ji Yong smiled as Mino draped his arms around Ji Yong's neck and hung on Ji Yong's back. Ji Yong was immediately grateful for the rigorous training that Se7en had gave him that he was able to carry two hybrids at once. 

As his memories drifted to Se7en, Ji Yong's face darkened but forced into a smile when Mino started nuzzling his neck. 

 

"Come on, we're almost late for dinner."

 

With one hybrid in his arms while another clinged to his back, Ji Yong made way towards the dining hall. Along the way, servants gasped and squealed at the cute sight of their boss with two cute hybrids. One of them even took pictures with her phone. Ji Yong usually would have taken the servant's phone away to delete the photo, but he was feeling generous today for very obvious reasons. 

 

As the trio arrived to the banquet, Bobby immediately rushed to Ji Yong, apologizing for Mino. 

 

"Its fine, Bobby-yah. I personally find Mino to be quite entertaining. Thanks for letting me borrow him."

 

Ji Yong planted a kiss on Mino's forehead before the dog hybrid pounced into Bobby's arms, his tails wagging excitedly at seeing his lover. Bobby, the kind and soft hearted person he was, didn't have the heart to scold Mino so instead, Bobby smiled his toothy grin at Mino and ruffled his hair, earning a sloppy kiss from Mino. 

 

Ji Yong smiled softly at the young couple before his eyes went down to stare at the white bunch in his arms. Seunghyun stared at Ji Yong with doe-eyes, making the boss of KGD chuckle. 

 

"You're really cute, you know that?"

 

Seunghyun widened his eyes, his vision blurring as the words repeated again and again in his mind. Ji Yong's face was suddenly replaced with a handsome face, who smiled the gorgeous smile that made Seunghyun's heart skip a beat.

 

"Seunghyun, Seunghyun?"

 

Seunghyun shook his head, his breath coming out in short pants before he jumped out from Ji Yong's arms and ran down the hallway, leaving Ji Yong dumbstruck behind.

 

"Hyung, you alright?"

 

Hanbin, also known as B.I asked with a worried ton in his voice. He was the head butler of the mansion, and also a good friend of Bobby's. Hanbin may only be a butler, but he was not someone others looked down on. Being a butler in KGD meant not only he has to a professional and collective and be at his boss's side at all times, but also be able to stand guard and lead the people of KGD when Ji Yong was not present. Hanbin was also the youngest among the others to be trained directly under Ji Yong, which was the highest honour for all members of KGD.

 

"Its nothing, Bin. Be a dear and check on Seunghyun for me?"

 

Even though Ji Yong was smiling that y grin, Hanbin knew his boss was worried about the neko that suddenly ran off without reasons. With a bow, Hanbin went to check on Seunghyun, while Ji Yong proceeded to the dinner hall, his eyes gleamed under the lights.