~4~

The Cat And His Masters

Ji Yong was busy filling his paperworks when the door to his office room opened. Ji Yong didn't look up from his work until a hand slammed onto the table, sending Ji Yong's papers flying. 

 

"Kwon! Ji! Yong! You bastard! What have your goons done to my people last night?!"

 

Suho, the leader of infamous gang EXO said as he glared at Ji Yong, who looked at him with a bored expression. Standing up, Ji Yong went to the other side of the office to fetch two glasses of water and gave one to Suho. 

 

"What the hell, Ji Yong?"

 

"Watch your manners before I throw you out of this building. My man were all at HQ last night for an urgent meeting. They know better than to mess with your people."

 

Suho trembled slightly when Ji Yong glared him down. Taking a sip of water, Ji Yong placed the glass on his desk and went back to work, leaving Suho to stand there while holding the glass Ji Yong gave him. 

 

"Fine. Than can you explain why this picture that was taken from the fight looks exactly like your boys from WINNER?"

 

Suho said as he tossed a picture onto Ji Yong, which the other looked at it in mild interest. 

 

"Its not them. This picture was forged. This picture was edited from their fight with Infinite, the gang that showed up few years ago before going low-key."

 

Ji Yong placed the picture down onto his desk, qiurking an eyebrow when he saw Suho gritting his teeth and his fists cleched tightly at his side. 

 

"If I remember correctly, Suho went on a trip to Jeju and won't be coming back until next week. Mind telling me who you really are?"

 

"Die, Kwon Ji Yong!!"

 

But before the fake Suho could stab the knife he hid in his shirt, two black figures pounce on him from nowhere and pinned him on the ground, one of them kicking the knife away to a safe distance. 

 

"Let me go! My boss will be here any moment and they'll destroy you all!"

 

"I suggest you shut your mouth before I shove a bullet up there."

 

Seungri's words were enough to shut the fake Suho up as he stopped squirming. Youngbae took a small device and scanned the man's face for facial recognition. 

 

"Got it. Thanks, Daesung."

 

Ji Yong eyed the figure pinned down by Seungri, before turning his attention to Youngbae who looked at him with a grave expression. 

 

"Not looking good, Ji Yong. It seems this man impresonating Suho is a member from the new gang, BTS. From what it looks like, this man was trying to create a big misunderstanding between us and Suho to break us up."

 

Nodding at Youngbae's explanation, Ji Yong walked and squatted in front of the fake Suho, who growled but his eyes were full of fear for the man in front of him. 

 

"I.. I won't tell you anything!! Do anything you want, I won't spill!"

 

"Oh, you won't have to. These two in here will make you even before I leave the building.

 

Ji Yong said as he stood up, dusting his black designer coat before leaving the office.

 

"I want him locked in the dungeon after the session. Better be home before Bom noona starts loading her Jag."

 

"You got it, boss."

 

Ji Yong nodded before closing the door to his office. When the CEO stepped into the elavator, distinct screams and shouts were heard as Ji Yong plucked in his headphones, bobbing his head to the rhythm of the music.

 

 

 


 

 

Seunghyun was on his way to the shower room when he accidentally bumped into someone. 

 

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!"

 

The other immediately apologized as Seunghyun groaned, his cat ears flinching when the other gasped. 

 

"Oh my god! You're a hybrid, as well.. Right??"

 

Seunghyun blinked when he was met with a cute young boy, no taller nor shorter than him looking at him with excited eyes. His dog ears were up and his fluffy tail wagged happily. He had a silver collar around his neck with the name 'Mino' on it.

 

"Yeah..."

 

"Finally!! I'm not the only freak here anymore!! The name's Song Minho, but call me Mino."

 

Mino said as he offered his hand to Seunghyun, who shook it with a small smile. 

 

"I'm Choi Seunghyun. Nice to meet you."

 

Mino smiled as he squealed at Seunghyun's cuteness, his hands cupping Seunghyun's cheek which caused the cat hybrid to blush. 

 

"Mino! Where the heck are you?!"

 

"Uh oh, gotta go. Bye, Seunghyun."

 

Before Seunghyun could reply, Mino sprinted down the hallway, before another tall figure came running his way before panting beside the hybrid. 

 

"You okey, kid?"

 

Seunghyun immediately scrambled up from the floor and nodded. 

 

"Name's Bobby. You're Seunghyun, right??"

 

Bobby smiled, showing his cute rabbit teeth. 

Seunghyun nodded, smilling at how all the people here were all friendly and kind, he even remembered that the white-haired librarian from earlier secretly gave him chocolates when Chae Rin wasn't looking. 

 

"By the way, have you seen a overly cheerful and excited dog hybrid around?? He looks about this tall and sometimes drools all around the floor."

 

Seunghyun sweat dropped, suddenly knowing why there was a puddle of water out of nowhere that almost made him slip and fall. 

 

"He went that way."

 

"Thanks. Say, if you need anything, just call."

 

Bobby winked before running after Mino, almost tripping over Mino's drool which Seunghyun knows it was intentionally left there by the mischievous dog hybrid.

 

Seunghyun continued his way to the shower, not knowing that the leader of KGD had been observing him from a distance, his expression cold and unknown.