~Prologue

The Cat And His Masters

It was a dark, stormy night as the thunder lighted the dark cell where Choi Seunghyun was. Wrapped in a thin rug, Seunghyun shivered against the harsh cold that threaten to freeze him till the bone. 

 

Puffing out clouds of water wapour, Seunghyun wrapped the rug tighter, his cat ears stay flat on his snow white hair, tail wrapped around his leg. 

 

The door to the cells opened with a loud bang, making Seunghyun jumped in shock. Seunghyun's ears perked up when there were footsteps which belonged to his master, who was a rather large man who called himself Dave. With the little strength that he had after not been given

food for two days, Seunghyun forced himself to his feet and kneeled in front of his cell's door, neglecting the cold cell floor. 

 

"Get up, brat!! I need you at the boutique right now!"

 

The cell door slammed opened harshly, causing Seunghyun to flinch back from the impact. With a hard yank, Dave pulled the cat hybrid up with just one hand and stomped to the boutique before tossing Seunghyun into the boutique. 

 

"Linda! Get him dressed up for tonight's guests! We've got a few special guests tonight."

 

"Right away, master."

 

A girl wearing a black designer dress addressed her master and bowed. After Dave left, Linda helped Seunghyun up, who thanked her. 

 

"Its nothing. You better get dressed fast. Your outfit is just behind the door. After you're finish, I will guide you to where you will be called for service."

 

Seunghyun nodded and qiuckly got changed. Only he didn't know, that the moment he stepped into the VIP room, his life would change forever.