~3~

The Cat And His Masters

Youngbae had just finished his morning shower when he heard a gasp and something been bumped against the wall. Peeking slightly over the wall, he was amused to see the cat hybrid that they rescued from the club to lean against the wall, blushing a pink red while clutching tightly at the towel that was probably too big for him.

 

"Morning."

 

Youngbae bit the inside of his cheek to not smile when the hybrid gasped again and looked at him with big, doe eyes. 

 

"Mor.... Morning, master...."

 

"Call me Youngbae. You must be Seunghyun, am I correct??"

 

Seunghyun blushed even darker as Youngbae walked over to him with only a towel draped around his toned body. Youngbae couldn't help but thought the hybrid was very cute, with its blushing face, its cat ears lay flatly on its head and its tail wrapped around his ankle, looking like a bullied kitten. 

 

As they lived in an huge mansion, Youngbae knew the ways around the huge mansion which will be like a maze to new-comers, and yet here Seunghyun was, outside of the shower room all alone with an oversized towel clutched in his hands. 

 

"Where's the servant that's supposed to you here??"

 

"She.. She went to run an errand. She told me to follow the straight route here. And I'm sorry for staring at you, mas... Youngbae hyung."

 

Youngbae smiled softly as Seunghyun apologized, and his hand went to Seunghyun's chin, making him to face-to-face with Youngbae. 

 

"No need to apologize, Seunghyun-ah. Now, go shower. I'll be out here if you need anything."

 

With a smile directed at Youngbae, Seunghyun nodded, thanked Youngbae and walked into the shower room. Youngbae sweared his heart had bursted into millions of butterfly with that smile.

 

 

 


 

 

Seungri was busy typing away on his laptop for his report, his cup of coffee had long gone cold after been neglected for so long. Daesung was a few distance away from him, immersing himself in the wall of books. They were in the mansion's library, where everyone in the gang could either read and relax or continue working on their computer in a calm and peaceful atmosphere. 

 

"Daesung hyung."

 

"Yes, Ri??"

 

"Could you help me fetch the documents from the top shelf, please?"

 

"Sure thing."

 

"Thanks hyung, you're the best."

 

"You always say that to your hyungs, Seungri oppa."

 

Lee Chae Rin said who just walked into the lounge with a novel in hand. She was the leader of 2NE1, which was a all-female unit in Ji Yong's gang that specializes in medical, spy tech and are also top-ranked and highly respected seniors in the gang.

 

"Huh, I didn't know The Baddest Female read."

 

"Just because I'm bad doesn't mean I don't read. You look down on me too much."

 

Chae Rin poked Seungri's head and walked away, followed by Seunghyun who walked behind her, carrying a book in one hand while another carried Chae Rin's black purse. 

 

"Morning, master Lee. Morning, master Kang."

 

Daesung immediately raised his head from his book and was shocked to hear someone call him by the title of 'master'. Members of KGD referred him as 'sir', 'boss' or 'hyung', but never called him master. This was the first.

 

"No need to be so formal, Seunghyun-ah. Just call them by their names. You're not a slave anymore."

 

Chae Rin hid a frown from Seunghyun who nodded and qiuckly addressed the other two by their own names. She was the only one who Seunghyun could be comfortable with compared to the others as she was under Dong Wook's gang before and treated Seunghyun as her close friend before the hybrid disappeared after Dong Wook's death. 

 

"Pick any book you like. After you're done, give it back to liberian Kang over there."

 

"Chae Rin, just because I spend most my time burying myself in books, that doesn't mean I'm the liberian here. Besides, Seungri's in charge of cleaning and arranging the books today."

 

"I should've known better betting with you three cheaters."

 

Seungri muttered while finishing up the last of his reports and closed his laptop, before collecting the books on the table. Walking towards Daesung, Seungri put his tongue out at his hyung before shoving one of the books from his hands into the shelf behind Daesung. 

 

"Yah, you're lucky you have a good hyung like me."

 

Daesung ruffled Seungri's white hair before leaving the library with his books in hand, taking the cold coffee that Seungri neglected on his way out. 

 

Chae Rin was scrolling through the romance novels section when Seungri appeared by her side, pushing a cart of new books that was just delivered this morning. 

 

"Ooh, did Yongie ordered the new books I asked??"

 

Seungri nodded and handed a few novels which Chae Rin receive delightfully. Chae Rin was already reading the first page of the novel when she noticed that Seunghyun was struggling to get a book from one of the top shelves, his height of only a seven-year-old made it hard for the hybrid to reach. 

 

"Eep!"

 

Seunghyun squeaked with surprise when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and lifted him up. Turning his head around, Seunghyun blushed when Seungri's face came to view. Seungri smiled softly at the embaressed hybrid, and nudged Seunghyun to take the book he wanted before putting Seunghyun down. 

 

"Thanks, Se... Seungri hyung."

 

"You're welcome. Next time you need any help, call me. Okey??"

 

Seunghyun nodded his head, before leaning onto Seungri's cheek and kissed him. 

 

"Dong.... Dong Wook hyung told me its a sign of gratitude and thanks.."

 

Seunghyun said shyly while clutching the book in his hands, with Seungri dazed for a moment before smilling. 

 

"You're welcome than."

 

Seungri said as he teased the younger by kissing the side of Seunghyun's face, making the hybrid blush even more. 

 

'So that's why Wookie hyung wouldn't let anyone near him... He really is precious...'

 

Seungri chuckled a little as Seunghyun ran to Chae Rin hastily, and shrugged when Chae Rin glared at him. 

 

"Come on, let's leave before oppa harass you."

 

Chae Rin glared at Seungri again who laughed before grabbing Seunghyun's hand and left the library.