~2~

The Cat And His Masters

"Dave Hudd, you are under arrest for dealing in illegal slave-trading. You have the right to remain silent and anything you say will be used against you in court."

 

Ji Yong could basically feel the pride of the police officer as he pinned Dave on the hood of his own BMW. Seungri and Youngbae were searching the club with the cops' permission, while Daesung was explaining the situation to the commander.

 

"Thank you, Mr Kwon. And again, you have captured another criminal on our most wanted list."

 

"It was nothing. As long as your commisioner keeps the deal he made with us, consider it as a token for gratitude from us."

 

Ji Yong shooked hands with the commander, who nodded respectfully before telling the other policemen to wrap up the scene. Moments later, Seungri and Youngbae came out of the club, with Linda hand-cuffed by Youngbae who led her to the police, while Seungri was carrying the cat hybrid in his arms, who was passed out in the other's embrace.

 

"Lady threatened us with a shotgun towards Tabi's head. Got hit by it when Youngbae hyung tackled her."

 

Seungri said as he and Ji Yong looked down at the cat hybrid only the height and weights like a seven-year-old out cold in Seungri's arm, its ears lay flat om Seungri's arm, the fur slightly tickling Seungri. 

 

"He's.... actually quite cute..."

 

Seungri mumbled qiuetly, which made Ji Yong qiurk an eyebrow and smirked. As the polices drove off, Youngbae, Daesung and Bobby returned to Ji Yong, waiting for his orders. 

 

"What do we do now, boss??"

 

"Back to HQ and leave him with Chae Rin. We have more important tasks to do before December comes."

 

Ji Yong's gaze sent Bobby into shivers which the younger qiuckly supressed before opening the car door for Ji Yong to enter. Youngbae entered later and thanked Bobby before be drove off. 

 

"You're coming with us, Bobby. We'll need the security footage from the club's CCTV cameras so that we have evidence of Dave's dealings."

 

"Aye, aye, sir!!"

 

Bobby smiled his toothy grin and opened the car door for Daesung and Seungri, who later dropped by a cafe and ordered a cup of hot chocolate, which they knew was Bobby's favourite before driving back to HQ, closely following Ji Yong's car. 

 

 

 


 

 

"Ergh..."

 

Seunghyun woke up to a splitting headache, groaning he tossed on the fluffy white comforter of his bed. 

 

Wait a second....

 

Seunghyun sat up on the bed, taking in his new surroundings. He was lying on a big white bed, surrounded by big fluffy pillows, his tail stuck between two of them. Looking around, he saw a long table by the end of the bed, on it was a bowl of fruits with a huge jug of water, beside it stood a large empty glass. 

 

"Oh goody!! The little kitten's awake!"

 

A lady wearing a red gown squealed as she walked down the hallway, part of her long brown-red hair was tied into a plait while the rest was placed on her shoulder. 

 

"How are you feeling? Do you feel any pain??"

 

The lady asked as she stood at the side of the bed, touching Seunghyun's forebead, which has been bandaged. Seunghyun blinked, his hand touching the bandage on his head, before shaking his head.

 

"Good than. It seems you have rest enough."

 

A servant wearing a white gown carrying a bowl of porridge on a tray came at the lady's wave of her hand. 

 

"Thanks, Erika."

 

"You are most welcome, my lady."

 

The servant bowed and retreated.

 

"My name is Park Bom, you can call me Bom."

 

Bom smiled as she offered her hand to Seunghyun, who shook it after a long time of hesitation. 

 

"Se... Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun, mistress."

 

Bom widened her eyes at the formal greeting, but only nodded, and gestured at the bowl of porridge on the table. 

 

"I'll leave you for breakfast. After you finish, a servant will lead you to the washroom."

 

And with that, Park Bom left Seunghyun to eat his porridge, the chirping of birds and the sound of the river flowing just outside the garden made Seunghyun think about his future.