What is an applyfic?

BIG SHOT - A BIGHIT SURVIVAL SHOW// WAITING FOR LAST EXTENSIONS
 
Applyfic Guide
if you want to join but don't know how
scroll right 
Basic
the what and how
Applyfics are stories that other authors write but you can send your character to, so they use them. I.e. BIGSHOT is a story that I write and might use YOUR characters for it ;)
Got it?

Applying is pretty simple. All you have to do is subscribe to this story, use the source code, open a new blogpost and paste the source code there to fill in the application sheet. Once you're done, you copy the URL of your blogpost and send it to me via the turn-in.

After you turned in your app, the author (namely me) will give you a short review and tell you how she or he liked your character. Furthermore you'll get the information if your character is pending, accepted or already chosen.
Pending means that there's something wrong with the app that you'll have to fix. 
Accepted means that everything is alright and you'll get the result if your character is chosen or not after the deadline is over and everyone handed in their apps.
Chosen means that your character will 100% appear in the story. It's not common that authors choose characters prior to the deadline, but it sometimes happen.

That's pretty much it! To the right you can see some images where it's explained how to follow all the above mentioned steps and for further explanations for terms etc that you might never heard of before, scroll right!
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
Extras
"I still have questions! Help me!"
Applyfic dictionary
Some terms that you might never have heard of appeared in the app? Here is what they mean:

Faceclaim:
A faceclaim is the look that you want to give your character. 
An example:
You create a character called Junhee and want him to look like NCT's Taeyong. Then you just write NCT's Taeyong as the faceclaim. That's it. Junhee now looks like Taeyong! Congrats.

Backup:
The backup will appear in a lot of apps since there might be more than just you who want to use Taeyong as a faceclaim. Choose a second face for your character that the author can use and put it in the backup section.

Talent Twin:
As this is an idol survival show, there are talent twins needed so the author gets an impression of how skilled your character is. Let's say our example child Junhee is a member of BIGHIT BOYS and mainly a dancer.
So we use a very skillfull dancing idol as his talent twin, let's say Taemin. Junhee now dances as good as Taemin. 
But that's not it. Junhee will also need a rapping and singing twin.
Junhee does not rap? That's okay, then just put a "/" to that section, he however will need a singing twin. If he majors in dancing, he'll just need a rather mediocre singing twin. If he also majors in singing, then we'll have to give him a good singing twin. In this case we will give Junhee the singing twin GOT's JB. Now Junhee dances like Taemin and sings like JB.

Triple Threat:
A triple threat is a character who is excelling in all three departments, singing, dancing and rapping. He'll therefore need strong talent twins in all three sections.
 
 
Important Know-how
There are more things you urgently NEED to know.

Password: 
A password is required for most of applyfics. It shows the author that you carefully read all of the info they gave you and is most of the time hidden somewhere in one of the info chapters or the cheatsheet.
Look for it carefully or if you don't find it, ask the author where they put it.

Cheatsheet:
The cheatsheet tells you what the author doesn't want to see in the app or what they prefer. It's a big help and sometimes gives you hints or inspiration for your character. Read it carefully. A lot of authors don't take fondly of it if you mess up with what they wrote in the cheatsheet.

Brownie Points:
Brownie Points are plus points you can get from the author. If the author has only a certain number of characters they want to pick, they'll look who fits the story best or who they like best. The brownie points will not guarantee you that your character'll get picked but they do indeed help raising the chances that it'll happen.
faq
This section is for any further question appearing that might be helpful to all of you.

tba