Fifth

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How did she fall asleep?” Naeun groaned as she see Sehun gave a piggyback for Hayoung. The girl was sleeping soundly behind him as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“I'll tell you later. Now, could you please show me where her room is?” Sehun said, being struggle as he gave Hayoung a piggyback since earlier.

“Okay, follow me,” Naeun walked first and Sehun following from behind.

As they arrived at one of the room that located on the corner, Naeun opened the door and Sehun walked. He was placing Hayoung down softly on the bed, before Naeun pulled the blanket up to her chest. Hayoung rolled to the side and frowned in her sleep as she found nothing beside her. Sehun knew what she wants, so he grabbed a bolster and settled it inside her arms. The frown on her face was suddenly changed into a thin smile as she snuggled closer to her sleeping pillow.

“She’s cute, isn’t she?” Sehun said almost whispering when he stares at her sleeping face.

Naeun nudged his elbow, while sending a glare on her classmate. “Let her sleep. You come out with me and explain it to my leader.”

Sehun nodded and leaving Hayoung sleeping alone inside the room.

 

“What happened to her?” Chorong quickly shot him a question right after Sehun came out from the younger room.

“That maknae... She should know that she could create a big scandal if media knows about this,” Eunji shook her head in disbelief.

“Don’t worry, sunbae. I asked my manager to parked the car inside and everyone left from school already. So I bet no one sees us,” Sehun explained.

“But still, it’s dangerous tho... Aish, that maknae is so annoying when she fell into deep sleep. I’m so sorry for bothering you, Sehun,” Chorong said.

“No, it’s okay. She must be deadly tired due Apink’s busy schedules and school times,” Sehun chuckled.

“Make sure you teach her some lesson so she won’t repeat it again, unnie. She’s so careless though,” Bomi said in worry.

“I will, she will get punishment as soon as she wake up,” Chorong said to Bomi before shifting her gaze back to Sehun again. “Okay, you can go now. We’ll take care of her,” she said.

Sehun bid his goodbye and was about to leaving the dorm. But, something was suddenly bothering his eyes when he walked his way to the basement parking area. Without thinking twice, Sehun was immediately catching over that person who seemed to be in hurry too.

“Jeon Wonwoo, wait,” Sehun called and it succesfully made the person stopped.

“Sehun sunbae?” he seems a bit startled as the younger caught him in his gaze. “Did you just bring Hayoung back to her dorm? Is she okay?” he hurriedly shot the senior with tons of question.

But instead answering his questions, Sehun put a stern expression on his face. “Stay away from her.”

“Pardon me? What are you talking about, sunbae?” Wonwoo raised his eyebrow.

Sehun came closer to the younger while piercing fierce expression. “She doesn’t like you the way you liking her.”

Wonwoo’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped on the same time. “But, we’re friends—“

“Yeah, friends. But the way you keep clinging around her and stick with her all day was too annoying. Just give up from your unrequited love already,” Sehun cut the younger words.

Wonwoo startled, he keep staring at Sehun with his jaw hardened.

“You means nothing for her,” Sehun once again said as he wanted to turn around and leaving Wonwoo alone.

But when he reached his third steps, he heard Wonwoo’s voice echoed. “How did you know that I’ll mean nothing for her? Nothing last forever. So does her heart, sunbae.”

Sehun stopped as he’s waiting for Wonwoo to finish his words.

“So I’m gladly telling you, I won’t stop just because you told me so. I’ll still try my best to get her heart, no matter how hard it will be,” Wonwoo closed their conversation as he headed to Apink’s dorm, leaving Sehun with his own thinking.

***

 

“Girls, here’s beef rice for our breakfast!” Chorong said, half yelling from the dining room.

Some second later, Bomi and Namjoo approached the leader with drools from their mouth. Meanwhile, the other members are trailing from behind.

“Is it the beef that Wonwoo give for us?” Eunji said, right when she arrived last.

“Wonwoo? When he came here?” Hayoung that sat next to the latter, quickly asking.

Naeun nodded. “He came here last night just only to deliver this expensive Korean beef for us. His parents just sent him and he gave us some.”

“That kid is so kind,” Bomi added while started to take a slice of the beef from the meal box.

“You are so lucky to having him as a boyfriend,” Namjoo nudged Hayoung’s elbow and it caused the younger glaring at her unnie.

“He’s not my boyfriend!” she groaned while take a spoon full of rice and chew it inside .

***

 

Wonwoo surely could not sleep at night as he didn’t see her in school today. So, here he is, standing outside the Apink’s building dorm alone in the middle of the night. He glanced at his watch and found it was almost midnight, he chose this time since he thought it will be safer from the sasaeng.

“Hello?”

Wonwoo was jumping happily when Hayoung answered the phone.

“Hayoung-ah,” he said.

“What do you want?” she said and Wonwoo could sense that she was yawning.

 “I’m sorry for disturbing. I’m in front of your dorm building now,”

“What? Seriously? It’s 12in the evening. Can’t you pick right time to make a visit?”

“Actually... I’ve made a copy for some subjects that you left from today’s class,”

Wonwoo could hear the girl was let out a sigh. “I know you came here with good intention, but it was late enough already. Go back to your dorm now, I’ll come to school and give it to me tomorrow. I want to sleep again now, bye.”

“Hayoung-ah, wait—“

It was too late since Hayoung quickly hung up. Wonwoo let out a deep sigh as he put his cell phone back into his pocket pants. He looked up to the dorm building, as he shoved his hand inside the jacket. The weather was too cold at these hours.

“I’m gonna wait here for some minutes. Who knows she will change her mind,” he curled a thin smile on his face while he’s waiting on the bus station that located next to the dorm.

But suddenly, droplets of water falling down from the dark sky as it started to hit the ground. Soon after, it was raining heavily and Wonwoo immediately made a few step back to prevent the water drop hit him.

“Shoot! I should’ve brought umbrella earlier!” he hissed. Soon, he felt his body started to feel shivering as the rain started make his clothes wet.

 

15 minutes had passed. Wonwoo had tried to call his Pledis trainee friend to fetch him, but unfortunately, he didn’t pick up the phone. He wondered his friends had fell into deep sleep already. Now, his clothes totally wet due the heavy rain seemed never stopped from falling.

“Ahh-choo!” Wonwoo suddenly sneezed as he could feel his body was shivering harder than before. He surely could feel that he will pass out if there was no one who will help him soon.

And fortunately, someone patted his shoulder from behind. He felt surprise when he turned around and found the person who will save his life.

“H-hayoung-ah?” Wonwoo whispering yet shivering, but he still could curl a smile on his face when he caught her i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter