Touch

The Strange Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Touch

[9:10 PM] 010-5983-xxxx
Good evening. I know where to find that Yuri.

Is this real? Someone knows where Yuri is? I don’t want to think negatively but this is weird. I mean this is so fast. Is the person who texted me really sure where to find Yuri? I unconsciously nibble my lower lip as I stared into my phone screen. Why am I feeling a doubt about this person?

“Is there something wrong, Jess?” Tiffany asked

“Someone messaged me. This person knows where to find Yuri’s body?” I responded

“Really?” Yuri and Taeyeon said in union and I nodded.

“You’re not kidding, right?” Yuri grabbed my phone from my hand and read the message.

“Someone really messaged you...” I saw happiness and excitement in Yuri’s eyes that I’ve never seen before. Finally, there is a hope for Yuri to reunite with his body if ever he’s still alive.

Yuri tapped the screen and replied to the anonymous person vigorously.

‘Where are you?’
 

[9:13 PM] 010-5983-xxxx
Just here around Seoul.

‘Where’s Yuri?’


[9:13 PM] 010-5983-xxxx
Give me the reward money first before I tell you where to find him. Let’s meet.

And we all snapped. The informant doesn’t want to cooperate with us unless we gave the reward first.

“Do you find it weird, guys?” I asked

“It is weird” And we were all feeling the same thing. A doubt.

“It’s weird that we got a text so sudden after the news earlier. Do you think it’s a fraud? What do you think, Yuri?” I glanced at Yuri beside me who was on a serious face again. He picked up the pen and wrote on his notes.



‘I will text this person something to be sure he/she isn’t lying to us’ Yuri wrote
 

He held up the phone again and tapped the screen, replying to the informant.


‘When was the last time you saw him?’
 

[9:17 PM] 010-5983-xxxx
Yesterday. He’s a friend of a friend. We hanged out together and he was holding the silver poodle.



BUSTED!


“FRAUD!” We exclaimed except Yuri who was still staring on the phone. He sighed and became sad again. I feel so sorry for him.



Suddenly, we heard people screaming inside the noodle house. We looked around and saw the people staring at us, horrified.


“T-T-The phone is floating!” One old man stuttered while pointing his shaking index finger to us.


We almost forgot. Yuri’s a ghost and normal people can’t see his presence. I grabbed the phone from Yuri’s hand and stood up from my seat.
 

“It’s nothing everyone. It’s me. I have an ability to levitate things. It's called Telekinesis.” I awkwardly smiled at the people and I gestured at my friends to leave the place. Taeyeon and Tiffany stood up but Yuri still remains seated, quiet and not moving an inch. He was zoning out.



Yuri yah?

————


When we got into the car, Yuri became dork again like nothing happened earlier at the noodle house. I don’t know but I can still feel sadness on him even he was showing his smile on us.



He’s hiding his emotion.



Why am I affected?



Is that because he’s staying with me and we’ve became friends already?

 


We returned back at home and Tiffany requested to Taeyeon to stay for the night since he was the most exhausted among us. Yuri flopped himself on the couch to rest and the tv to watch a documentary. I’ve decided to take a shower to relax my aching body from the long fcking tiring day. I the shower and closed my eyes to feel the warm water falling down to my body. This is why I like to stay at home rather than going outside.

After making myself clean, I clad myself with towel and opened the door connected to my bedroom to get——.


“AHHHHHHHHH! YURI!”

 

I thought I was going to get a heart attack.

 


I saw Yuri floating in the air above my bed. I was taken aback making me stumble and luckily the bathroom door save me from falling on the floor.

 


“What are you doing here?!” I yelled to the floating bedroom trespasser. He was just staring at me innocently.

 


“I discovered a new ability, Jessica. Look at me. I’m fcking floating!” He exclaimed like a kid.
 

 

Okay, he’s levitating.
 

 

“Yeah. It’s time to get rest. You can show me your new talent tomorrow, not now for God’s sake!”
 

 

Yuri went down and sits on the bed, pouting his lips. “Jeezz, you’re a killjoy”

 


“What the hell, Yuri yah? Can we just pester each other tomorrow? I’m fcking tired. I feel disoriented and drained.” I sighed

 


And I earned a sinister laugh from him.

 


Jerk!

 


“Yeah, you’re disoriented that you didn’t even noticed that your towel was actually fell on the floor “ He smiles


Towel?


Fell?


On the floor?


My head unconsciously looked down (with a slow-mo effect) on my body . It’s confirmed. I’m totally and Yuri absolutely saw MY EVERYTHING!

 


HE SAW EVERY DETAIL OF ME FROM HEAD TO TOE!



No wonder I’m feeling cold.



FCK!!!!!


“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed out of my lungs realizing that I’m completely bare in front of a ghost, who is also a man.

 

 A male.

 

 Counterpart of female.

 

 An Adonis.

 

Did I just say Adonis?
 

Whatever.
 

I immediately grabbed the ‘fallen’ towel from the floor and wrapped it around my body. My Amazon self showed up again and I threw all my books like a baseball player to the intruder inside my bedroom.
 

 

“You! ert!”

 


“I’m not! I’m not even pulling your towel from your body!” Yuri retorts as he protect himself from the flying books using my pillow.

 


“Fck You! You gazed into my body first before telling me that I’m !”

 


“No! I’m not! Why would I fantasize your big —“

 


“MORON!!!” I held the mini portable speaker above my table and threw it on Yuri. Bull’s-eye. I hit him on his forehead and he fell on the bed.
 

 

“Get out of my room!”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter