Entity

The Strange Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Entity

I ran going home like a flash because of what happened inside the fast food chain. That was spooky. I was spooked yet I was confused. Inside the apartment complex, I've waited for the elevator to come down.



“, come down faster!”
 


The elevator was still on the 14th floor and my apartment is on the 17th. This is taking too long. I don't know if I’m about to pee 'cos of nervousness. Finally, the elevator dings and opens. Reaching on my designated floor, I've immediately entered the passcode of my apartment and locked it afterwards. I leaned my back to the door preventing anyone to come inside.
 


Is he what they called ‘ghost'? Did I just encounter a ghostly entity?
 


. I'm having a third eye?

 

Or I'm just stressed/depressed just like the two psychiatry med students told me earlier?

 

So I'm a psycho now? I'm already nuts?
 


"Jess, you okay?" Tiffany asked staring at me from the couch and it looks like I interrupted her from reading magazine.

 

"Yeah. I'm okay. No worries" I smiled and still leaning myself on the door.
 


"You sure? You looked pale" She squinted her eyes on me and removes her specs. "What's that thing on the corner of your mouth then?"

 

I wiped my lips and stared at my finger. . It's ketchup from burger earlier.
 


Tiffany sighed and stood up. "Jess, you looked horrible. Can you stop leaning yourself on the door and be seated? I'll give you water"
 


I slumped myself on the couch and waited for Tiff while I tried to clear my head for a moment. She handed me a glass of water and sits beside me. She was shocked when I drank the whole contents on one go. I didn’t even think that ghost encounter makes the body fluid drained.
 


"You won't believe on what happened to me earlier, Tiff" I said as I put the glass above the centre table. I straighten back ready to tell her ‘that’ spooky story.
 


"What happened to you?" She asked curiously, tilting her head.
 


"I saw a ghost earlier in the resto" I stared.

 

She raised her brow staring at me "You saw a ghost? What? No way. I can't believe you"


 

"See? You really won't believe me" I sighed

 

This is my bff but she really won’t believe me if I told her these things. I know right?
 


"Jess. Ghosts are not real. They're just created by those people who have created mind example of it are vampires. Stop it" She laughed, holding her tummy and almost fall on the floor.
 


"No, Tiff. I've encountered him earlier and I've even talked to him!" I exclaimed holding her shoulders to make her realize that I’m damn serious.

 

"Oh really?" She cackles and crossed her arms.

 

"Yes. If the two psychiatry med students didn't approach me, I will never think that he was a ghost!"
 


"So they saw you talking to a wind?" She smirks



"Yes" I nodded vigorously

 

"And what did they say to you?"
 


"That I may need to see a doctor. A physiologist or psychiatrist most specific"

 

"So they thought you're a psycho?"
 


And I earned a big laugh from her... again.

 

Really funny.
 


"It's not even funny, " I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. Suddenly, she put her hands on my arms and shook me violently.

 

"You're still stressing yourself from breaking up with Taecyeon a month ago! C'mon, . Get a grip!"
 


I pried her hands from my arms and stood up. "Look, Tiff. I don't care anymore if Taecyeon womanize all the es here in the country. I'm not affected anymore. And besides, after our split, I've already have time for myself and my studies. So stop the crap."


"Are you sure that you're not affected anymore?" She squinted her eyes teasing me.
 


Am I not affected anymore?
 


Am I?
 


I stared at Tiffany's eyes trying to tell the truth. I gave up.

 

"Fck. Whatever, Tiff. Goodnight" I left Tiffany on the living room and dashed to my bedroom. A new day's going to start tomorrow, ryt.

 

Fck you, Taec.

-----

The morning comes and I woke up ugly. Wearing a big shirt, ugly sweatpants and hair dishevelled, I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water to hydrate myself. I scoffed when I saw a small note sticking on the fridge. It's from Tiffany.

Jess,

Need to catch up with my research paper so I need to get out early. It's Saturday. Just relax yourself from stress. Everything will be alright, boo. See you tonight.

PS: I made you tuna sandwich. Eat it up!

Love,
Tiffany
 


Oh. So I'm alone in our apartment. Well, this is good. I've already have a quiet place to be alone. I glanced to the sandwich above the counter that Tiffany made for me. I'm not hungry yet. I flopped my body on the couch and closed my eyes. Tiffany is right. I really need to relax myself. I'm already imagining things because of stress.



There are no ghosts, no evil elements or any spooky things walking on earth. People are just wanted to scare themselves from those imaginary entities.
 


I put my feet above the centre table to make more comfortable position. I smiled. This is life that I want; no noise from my baldy tyrant pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter