Melodrama

The Strange Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Melodrama
 

We panicked seeing Taeyeon splat on the floor. I don’t have any knowledge about giving first aid. Tiffany? You can’t trust her in this situation too; she might actually kill Taeyeon if she does the first aid. Seriously, we don’t know what we should do to the pale face.



“Taeyeon, wake up” Tiffany exclaimed as she taps Taeyeon’s face lightly and repeatedly.
 


Can Tiffany just slap his face to wake him up?

 

Now, what should be my role this time? I look up to Yuri and he was…. smirking at me?
 

“Jessica, pull his body up and opened the upper button of his shirt.” Yuri ordered me.

Without asking why, I followed Yuri’s instructions like a robot; I inclined Taeyeon’s body, leaned him to the side of the couch and opened his shirt. Yuri says opening his shirt can let the air flew inside his body for him to breathe normally and cool him down.
 


Damn ghost know how to do first aid?
 


“What the fck? Are you molesting Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked panicking while I still doing Taeyeon’s button.

 

“The hell, Tiff? I’m just giving him first aid, ” I rolled my eyes.

 

“You know how to do first aid?!”
 

She’s so damn loud!


“Yuri told me”

 

Yuri came back from the kitchen with a glass of water. Tiffany freaked out at first because, of course, she saw a floating glass of water but she remained composed ‘cause Taeyeon need attention more.
 


“What should I do next, Yuri? Should I do CPR?” I asked without any malice. 


“Just hold his head up and let him cool down. That’s it” He shrugged.

 

Okay... my job is done.
 


“Hey! I should be the one who will do CPR to my boyfriend, not you! I won’t let Taengsic to happen!” Tiffany yells at me, gritting her teeth. I just ignored her and do what Yuri instructed to me.
 


After few more minutes, Taeyeon’s skin came back to (pale) normal. He slowly opened his eyes and Yuri offered him the glass of water.
 


“Thanks” Taeyeon mumbles as he accepted Yuri’s offer...but... got frozen again when he realized that actually he accepted a floating object. His skin started to got paler...again.

 

“Don’t you dare faint again!” Tiffany shook his boyfriend’s shoulders to stop him from fainting.

 


“So I wasn’t dreaming at all?” Taeyeon asked, terrified.
 


“No. Yuri’s really here” I stated, pointing at the thin air beside him where Yuri was really at, and Taeyeon replied with a scared laugh.

 

“Where is he?” Since Yuri was invincible, Taeyeon tried to guest where Yuri was standing at by swaying his arm on his side but failed because it only just passed through Yuri’s body. “It ”
 


When everything’s back to normal, I explained what kind of plan do we need to accomplish to help Yuri to find his real identity. Everyone’s already cool down, and Tiffany wasn’t insisting me anymore that I was ‘Kristine’ who was inviting Yuri to have . With Yuri seated on the armrest of the single couch that I’m sitting on and the Taeny couple who were opposite to us, Taeyeon scratched his chin and tried to absorb what I just said.

 


“So, we’re going to post his sketched face on the TV?” Taeyeon asks.
 


“You just repeated what Jess says earlier” Tiffany rolled her eyes to her dumb boyfriend.

 

“Hey, guys? So are you with us?” I glanced at the two. Silence was filled in the air as I and Yuri waited for an answer from the couple especially Taeyeon who will do the sketching. The two went to the bedroom to talk about it. After few minutes, the couple went back from the bedroom with cheekiest smile crept from their faces.
 


“Okay. Call. It’s a ‘Yes’” They said





Alright. Let’s get started.

 

Yuri sat on a chair opposite to the couch as Taeyeon grab his bag to get his drawing tools and sketchbook. I wore my glasses so I can perfectly describe Yuri’s facial features. And after few minutes of getting the drawing done, Taeyeon flipped his sketchbook to us to show his finished masterpiece.
 


“So, is this Yuri?” Taeyeon asked curiously and suddenly Yuri stood up from chair and yelled at me.

 

“Yah! Why is my nose so big? I looked ugly! And I’m far too different from that piece of paper!” I covered my ears from this whining jerky bratty ghost.

 

“Jess, what’s going on with you? Is Yuri yelling at you? He looks like a french bulldog?” Tiffany laughed hysterically and gets the sketchbook from Taeyeon. She was crying from laughing.
 


“Is there anything wrong with my work?” Taeyeon tilts his head innocently.
 


“You’re the worst on describing people, Jessica” Yuri continues to whine.
 


“I’M FCKING SORRY! I’M NOT REALLY GOOD AT DESCRIBING PEOPLE!”

 

I don’t know if I should be sorry for it but the sketch was so damn hilarious. I stared on the paper and it looks like a hairless Chewbacca.

 

“Then let’s do it again. I’m just illustrating what Sica tells me. So don’t blame me for it, ‘kay?” Taeyeon shrugs


We do trial and error to make the sketch to look like Yuri. There were many papers on the floor and Taeyeon’s pencil was gotten shorter because of constant sharpening and I think I owe him a pencil and I’m so sorry for it. And after few more minutes, Taeyeon flipped his sketchbook to us and finally a smile crept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter