~ 4

Pika ~ chuuuu

 

Your POV

I got out of the car, smiling happily to myself. My maids opened the door and I walked to my bedroom. I suddenly caught someone sitting on the couch. I walked closer, to see it was junhyung.

“Yah, what are you doing here” I shouted in his ear.

“Why are you yelling for” he shouted back. “Aernt you happy I’m here” he smirked.

“No way, get out” I shouted.

“It’s not very nice on how you’re treating your guest” junhyung pouted.

“You’re not a guest, you barged into my house, now get out” I screamed.

“Junhyung you’re here, ~~~~~ show junhyung to your room, get to know each other better” appa said.

“What?! Why?” I said angrily.

“Junhyung, you’ll tell her everything won’t you?” appa asked junhyung.

“Of course” junhyung smiled.

I eyed them suspiciously.

“Now go” appa said pushing me and junhyung up the stairs. I stomped up the stairs angrily.

I went into my room, slammed the door shut in his face.

“Hey, that hurt” he shouted on the other side of the door.

“Serves you right” I shouted back.

He opened the door, shut it behind him. He walked up to me, his breathe a centimeter away.

“Yah, what are you doing” I finally shouted.

He didn’t budge he leaned in closer, I stepped back, until I felt the wall touch my back. .

“Yah, what are you doing” I shouted again pushing him away.

“I want you to say sorry” junhyung smirked.

“What if I don’t?” I stated.

“Then somethings going to happen, are you going to say sorry” he asked me smirking.

“Nope” I turned my head away.

“Okay then if you insist” junhyung said. He cupped my face leaning in closer, his lips was a millimeter away from mine.

“Fine, I’m sorry” I shouted turning my head.

His smirk faded. Aha, his disappointed.

“What did appa tell you” I asked curiously, standing at least an arms length apart.

“We’re getting married” he smirked.

“What an arranged marriage” I shouted.

I rushed down stairs.

“APPA” I shouted. “Whats this about an arranged marriage”

“Heh, took him long enough to tell you, guess what your moving into a house with him in a few weeks time” appa said happily.

“WHAT?!” I shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehhe, comment and subscribe, hehe, wats going to happen next? <3