~ 3

Pika ~ chuuuu

 

Your POV

As soon as the teacher stepped into the classroom, I knew junhyung was up to something.

“mr. ~~~~~ has been bullying me and calling me names, and shes been ually harassing me” junghyung said and started to whisper near the end.

Laughter could be heard in the classroom.

“What?! I never did that” I said.

The teacher widened his eyes: “she never does those things, that really explains you though”

The whole class burst into laughter, junhyung sunk down onto his seat.

“Hah, serves you right” I whispered.

“SHUT UP” junhyung whispered shouted.

I stuck out my tongue, as the bell went.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hey, gikwang, I’ll line up and get us our lunches” I said smiling.

“Sure, I’ll wait for you at our table” gikwang said.

I stood in the queue, it took longer then usual, finally it was my turn, I got gikwang and my lunches and walked over to the table. I walked looking ahead of me, when suddenly I tripped over something. The drink poured all over my uniform and gikwang and my lunch flew everywhere. I turned around and found a smirking junhyung.

“Yah, why did you do that for” I shouted angrily.

“You weren’t looking where you were going, basically it’s all your fault” he said smirking.

“How is it my fault, you stretched your leg out right in front of me” I shouted angrily.

“Still not my fault, next time watch where you’re going” he said and smirked.

“Urk” I said angrily and stomped into the restroom.

“Oh, and by the way nice hello kittie ” he said as he laughed.

My face flushed pink with embarassement. I wet my hair a little since the drink got into it, urk, gross; I wiped down my school uniform with water.

“Urk, first day of school, already the worst” I muttered.

I walked out of the restroom to see gikwang waiting outside.

“Are you ok” gikwang asked.

“Yea I’m fine” I said and forced a smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

School was finally over; I got into the car and headed home. At least I don’t have to see that junghyung again, but when I got home I was wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and subscribe, thankyou to my subscribers, even though i only have 3 ><" but please comment, i want to know your thoughts on my story <3