Today is not my day: Yukwon

The best of bad choices

A few hours -and a lot of shameless staring- later Yukwon was getting ready to leave. 
Fresh out of the shower, he stopped a moment to look at his reflection from a mirror nearby. A faint red trace could still be seen on his cheek; maybe one day he'll learn that not every girl liked to the object of his interest. 'Ok I had that one coming..' 
He then threw his clothes back on and packed his bag.

Yukwon was already halfway trough the clean white hall before he noticed her. The girl from earlier was sitting there, on a couch near the reception. His lips formed a small smirk as he recalled their earlier encounter. She sure had been fun. 'And maybe now would be a good time to say sorry; she almost cried because of you' Shush. No such thought should enter his mind now. He walked up to her, trademark smirk on, and tilted his head.

"Did you miss me this much?"

And then he noticed a package in her hands. 'Oh ' 

Not showing any sings of regret, he took he by the arm.

"How about we go outside to chat? I'd like some fresh air." 

That and he had a feeling that she might not take it very well when she'll hear that he was only kidding, and he didn't want to make a scene of it here.