Today is not my day: Yukwon

The best of bad choices

Yukwon looked at the girl in front of him, then the device in her hand, and back at her. 
"You just destroyed my phone." 
Indeed, the result of been dropped twice was showing. 
But what was showing in even brighter colors was the expressions on the girls face. It took only a glance for Yukwon to notice how her face was slightly flustered. She must've felt embarrassed, and genuinely sorry. But that wasn't enough for Yukwon. No. Why stop at such simple reactions when she was clearly capable of much more? 
/She's going to be fun/ he grinned internally. 

"Do you even realize what you've done? That phone was brand new." he said faking a devastated look on his face. "I had basically my entire life on that phone!"

And he didn't stop there. He kept on spitting lies and fake stories glorifying the now demolished phone, making sure to remind her time after time how she had just basically ruined his life. 

This was all too easy for him and even if there was a small voice in the back of his mind telling him that this was not ok, it was easy for him to sush that voice. Just because he knew that this girl and her reactions will be worth it.