That better not be you: Yukwon

The best of bad choices

Seeing Yukwon at a club on a friday evening was nothing out of the norm. He had just enetered the place, greeted by loud music and the sight of people dancing, drinking, getting waisted.

Just like he liked it.

Yukwon was feeling rather ty after a highly uneventful week and he really wanted to get his mind off for the night. Too much time ment too much thinking. And too much thinking was never good. So here he was.

However, he didn't get to walk to the bar before someone grabbed his arm.

"Hey handsome" he was greeted by the slurty words of a stranger. "Wanna dance with me?" she asked, trailing her hand down the side of his shirt. She had bright red lips, and very carefully messed up hair. 
'She's hot'
Yukwon could already think about the different ways he could treat her... No. Tonight wasn't supposed to be about them. Tonight he would be selfish, and only think about his own pleasure.
'And I'm way too sober for that.'

"How about we something to drink first?" he asked the girl lifting an eyebrow and letting his trademark grin settle in. He hooked his arm around the pretty girl's waist, and turned back to the direction of the bar.

He only took a few steps however, before he stopped dead on his tracks.

He saw someone he most certainly didn't expect -or want- to see.
..or at least he thought he saw.

He could of course just walk over and see for himself but he really rather didn't since that someone had another someone /very/ closely by. And if it really was her sitting at the bar, did she know this person? 
Wanting to be sure, [and mostly wanting to be sure he wasn't interrupting anything between two possibly innocent people] he took his phone out:

[MESSAGE TO: Cry bby]

What are you doing right now? Are you alone?

Needless to say the girl in his arm was looking at him with a confused look on her pretty face.
But Yukwon had lost all interest in her already.

"Sorry." he said simply taking his arm off of her. "Maybe another time."

He looked at her walk away while waiting for Yoobi's response.